Britany C.
Logan, UT
I really wanted to like this product, but I mostly cannot get past the STRONG scent - it smells like those baby dolls that smell like fake roses mixed with mint. I seemed to lose more hair using this "no poo," but I guess it could be because I had to massage my scalp more to work it in (since there's no lather). It also makes my scalp super itchy, and I think it started aggravating my scalp psoriasis. My hair almost felt dirtier after using this product, too. It did, however, define my curls super well and made my hair silky soft. Overall, the cons did not outweigh the pros.