Nai J.
This shampoo is awesome for curly hair. It doesn't dry it out, adds moisture, defines curls... basically everything you need for healthy-looking curls! It works best if also used with Deva Curl techniques for washing, conditioning, and styling your hair. All the Deva products are pricey, but have been the best products for my curls. I have probably spent more money trying other less expensive products for curls that turn out not to work as well, so I would rather just splurge on the Deva products when I really want my hair to look great.