BY DEVACURL

A conditioning shampoo for curlsFeatures a non-lathering formula to cleanse scalp & hair without stripping away natural oilsContains grapeseed oil for moisturizing benefitsInfused with an invigorating scent of Turkish Rose & PeppermintLeaves curls... see more...

• I’ve been debating on using Deva Curl for a while now...I...1 Answers

Start your review of DevaCurl - No-Poo Original (Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser - For Curly Hair) -946ml/32oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alexandra C.
Huntington Beach
I have most probably tried all the DevaCurl products. Fell in love with the most, but for my scalp the no-poo method does not seem to work. The hair looked beautiful, but I got nasty itchy and flaky scalp that I cannot get rid of. Tried the Buildup Buster, that works, and clears the scalp, but the flakes come back in 2-3 days. So it does not treat the cause, just the effect.
I kept the defining gel, that I love and am addicted to.
Mary R.
Quincy, MA
I use no poo when my hair has been a little dry, no-poo keeps it less dry. It was a slight adjustment to not seeing lots of suds from shampoo but the results on how my curls look were totally worth it!
K G.
I love no poo! It totally changed my hair care game when I started using it 10 years ago. The formula is super gentle and hydrating, and helps me detangle and cleanse my hair.
Kayla N.
Rock Hill, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
As a long time DevaCurl lover, I'm not surprised that this is a good product. I'd been using the Delight line for almost a year when I went to get a DevaCut. My stylist advised me that the Delight line often tends to build up on wavy hair, and that even the low poo is a bit harsh. She recommended I switch to the original line with the no poo and lemme say its changed my hair completely. This cleanser is perfectly cleansing enough for use every wash. My hair feels so clean using this, but it stays perfectly hydrated. I actually use this to detangle by wetting my hair again after cleansing and letting the product coat my hair and it works wonders. By detangling with my cleanser instead of my conditioner, I find that I'm able to get much better curl definition.
Ash B.
Washington
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s a great suphate free, silicone free, paraben free product for wavy/curly hair. I recommend getting the bigger bottle because of the nozzle and the amount of product I need for my hair length. The no lather part threw me off a little but now I’m used to it. Smells great and does a fabulous job at getting the additional oil and buildup I get on my scalp without stripping it of my moisture and does not dry my scalp at all.
Madi D.
Lawrence, KS
Purchased at: Sephora
I definitely have tighter curls than most people, so I figured no-poo would be great considering it’s made to NOT strip your hair and is meant to condition it at the same time as cleansing. However, rather than leaving my hair feeling clean, it made my hair feel really greasy and just gross and weighed down. While I do think this is probably an amazing product for people with REALLY curly and coarse hair, this is not for my curls and does not clean my hair as well as I’d hoped. I prefer the low-poo.
JULES A.
Hackensack, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I think devacurls product are just amazing but in regards to this one I just rather buy an actual conditioner than just use something to lather. Also I tend to use a lot of this product in order to soften my curls to detangle.
Giselle F.
north andover
Okay i love this product and I would constantly be repurchasing if it wasn’t so expensive. It left my hair with the conditioner amazing and gave it the protein I needed with cleaning my scalp. Just disappointed with the price
christa s.
Twinsburg, OH
This shampoo is a little different because it does not lather. It works good for my curly hair, no frizz it's just a Lil pricey but would recommend for curly hair
Taylor H.
GRAPEVINE , TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love this product it’s most definitely one of my faves and keeps my hair saturated with moisture though out the day and doesn’t make my hair extremely thick which is one thing I truly love about it