BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Mary T.
DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser I know this product is expensive but the results I get after using this are worth the money! I have gone from washing my hair every day to once a week. This product helps me get all the tangles out of my hair while leaving a nourishing slip to my hair. After I'm out of the shower I feel it leaves my hair so soft. The ingredients in this are natural so I feel better using it on my hair. It's made especially for curly hair so I know the formula was made with people who have curly hair like myself in mind. The smell is so clean and is cool and minty on my scalp. Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Laureth-4, Propylene Glycol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Wheat Amino Acids, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Menthol, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-7, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum). I totally recommend this product.
Janie P.
Bellingham, WA
Ok, to be fair, I used this on a person of mixed ethnicity, black/white. I actually tried both the formulas and neither made an impact on this hair type. The hair is long and very tightly curly, female. Yes it’s true, almost no lather, smell is nothing to write home about, in fact, I didn’t care for it. After the shampoo I used the conditioner and some of their leave in products, (which I will also try to review) and I returned all of them to the salon store where I purchased them. The hair was just as dry and hard to comb through afterwards as ever before. These products are very expensive and, in my opinion, not worth it at all. I did find a Joico product, white and turquoise packaging, called Joico Curl, there are several styling and leave ins, along with the shampoo and conditioner that are amazing products for curly and “mixed” hair! Love it!
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
I just got this in the How To Quit Shampoo set that came with the mini microfiber towel and the 8 0. No poo and conditioner. I was very skeptical at first, but a friend highly recommended this brand to me. My hair weighs down a lot because of its length, and tends to go curly, awkwardly bend, then straight at the ends. After the first use (along with the towel, can’t forget it!!) my hair started drying so curly!! I have wavy curly hair, and was thoroughly surprised by how this turned my constantly straight dead ends into the curls they once were. The smell is very herb like (almost like sandalwood) but once my hair dried it was fine and the scent wasn’t so strong. The no larger concept was very weird to me, but surprisingly cleansed my scalp so well (as it has been very dry recently). It always was easy to rinse though my hair (per the instructions it gives) but will take some adjusting to. I would definitely recommend this product. I always combined it with the BLeave in curl plumper as well to make the curls stand out even more, but it’s not necessary!
Caitlin N.
Ashland , KY
Devacurl change my hair compeltley! I am 28 years old and just now started to wash, treat, and style my curly hair properly thanks to devacurl! Devacurls number one golden rule is all curly hair should not use sulfates or silicones. It is a challenge transitioning to sulfate and silicone free but once you do you will get to see what your curls look like at their full potential! I had years of heat damage from straightening and chemical damage from bleaching but instead of having to do a big chop and cut all my hair off and start over I switched to devacurl and the curly girl method and one year later my hair has changed so dramatically! I went from dry waves to tight kinky curls that are moisturized, defined, and frizz free! If you have wavy, curly, or kinky curly hair I highly suggest checking out devacurl and researching their methods because once you transition you will never go back and want to embrace your natural curls everyday!
Shirene B.
San Leandro, CA
I got this DevaCurl No-Poo Original as part of a set. Although it was not the first time I used it, it was first time I used it properly. I liked how my curly hair felt after using this and the One Condition Original. It felt nourished and not dry. I used it with a scalp massaging silicone brush on my scalp to cleanse it as well as rinse it away.
Joanna s.
Bedford Hills, NY
DevaCurl's No-Poo is one of my favorite curly hair products. Before I started using DevaCurl my hair was always very dry and very frizzy. Once I started using a product that was designed specifically for curly hair my hair started to change. I will be buying again because my curls have been flawless.
Alana S.
This is an extremely moisturizing shampoo. I wouldn’t even consider this shampoo, more like a cleansing conditioner. I can see why people love this but since my curly hair is thin my hair looks oily after one day. It does leave my curls looking moisturizer and beautiful but this makes me have to wash my hair more often. It will weigh down your hair if you have thin hair, but I’m sure this is amazing for thicker curly hair types. It’s expensive but it’s high quality and very moisturizing. The smell is okay and the consistency is rich and creamy. I do use less conditioner when I use this because this helps detangle my hair which is good. I will probably only use this every other time I wash my hair switching with the no poo because my hair needs a deeper clean.
Amanda R.
Philadelphia, PA
A little goes a long way with this product especially since it doesn’t lather. It has a shuttle scene to it almost like a powder fresh smell. Pretty good for oily hair. Also helps keep your curb or wave patent in tact during weekly washes. You can purchase this at target, Sephora, Amazon, or Ulta beauty
Tracy E.
If you have extremely dry or kinky hair, this is THE shampoo for you. Quality equals the price point (even though I would like to see lower prices). My hair feels clean with no residue after use. Conditioner still needed, but hair should not be tangled after its’ use.
Lyndsey L.
Columbia, SC
I really like the hydration that this shampoo provides while it cleanses my hair. I hope that the formula hasn't changed since they are now sold at stores like Walmart. This is great for ppl who like clean hair but don't necessarily like that squeaky clean feeling.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off

Sephora