BY DEVACURL #17 in Shampoo

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • I'm thinking of getting this for my 5 year old daughter. Does thi...4 Answers
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
I just got this in the How To Quit Shampoo set that came with the mini microfiber towel and the 8 0. No poo and conditioner. I was very skeptical at first, but a friend highly recommended this brand to me. My hair weighs down a lot because of its length, and tends to go curly, awkwardly bend, then straight at the ends. After the first use (along with the towel, can’t forget it!!) my hair started drying so curly!! I have wavy curly hair, and was thoroughly surprised by how this turned my constantly straight dead ends into the curls they once were. The smell is very herb like (almost like sandalwood) but once my hair dried it was fine and the scent wasn’t so strong. The no larger concept was very weird to me, but surprisingly cleansed my scalp so well (as it has been very dry recently). It always was easy to rinse though my hair (per the instructions it gives) but will take some adjusting to. I would definitely recommend this product. I always combined it with the BLeave in curl plumper as well to make the curls stand out even more, but it’s not necessary!
Alana S.
This is an extremely moisturizing shampoo. I wouldn’t even consider this shampoo, more like a cleansing conditioner. I can see why people love this but since my curly hair is thin my hair looks oily after one day. It does leave my curls looking moisturizer and beautiful but this makes me have to wash my hair more often. It will weigh down your hair if you have thin hair, but I’m sure this is amazing for thicker curly hair types. It’s expensive but it’s high quality and very moisturizing. The smell is okay and the consistency is rich and creamy. I do use less conditioner when I use this because this helps detangle my hair which is good. I will probably only use this every other time I wash my hair switching with the no poo because my hair needs a deeper clean.
Lauren B.
This no poo shampoo has been a game changer for me. I live in Florida where humidity is a constant. Switching to a devacurl routine has made my curl game like whoa. My curls are on point all the time. They aren’t frizzy. They are moisturized and they are curling correctly where they had been straightening at the ends. They look beautiful and I can’t recommend these products enough. Everyone I know with curls has been talked to about DevaCurl and has been evangelized because I will not singing their praises! Godsend! Holy grail! All of that!
Maria B.
I have never been a fan of my hair. It's curly, straight, thin and fine. If I wear it curly, hair t takes a lot of work because I have some poker straight strands. If I wear it straight, I have to work the curly pieces straight and end up with frizz. I had heard good things about Deva Curl and decided to give it a try. Keep in mind that I also used the conditioner, mask, and gel. I can honestly say it is the most not product that really gave my curly hair definition without it having the "wet look". My straight pieces also have a slight curlmto them after using which resulted in less time styling my hair. I would definetly recommend this product for anyone with curly hair and/or hair like mine where it's a combination of straight, curly, wavy.
Bailey L.
Seattle, WA
I love this shampoo replacement! I have 3b curly hair, and I prefer to use less chemicals in my daily routine when possible. I read countless reviews on this "no-poo" hair rinse, and decided to try it. I love the smell! Has a floral scent, and light feel. Now, something to note, it has NO SULFATES or any of the other stuff in shampoo that makes it lather like standard drug store shampoos, so using extremely wet hair is important for proper distribution. I love how this leaves my hair feeling hydrated.
Tamara G.
Brunswick, GA
I'm obsessed with my no poo shampoo & one condition. There is a method to the madness though. I had my hair cut at the Devachan salon in NYC and they taught me how to use the product correctly. Section hair into 4 and apply the product to super wet hair! And keep adding water as you untangle your hair. Rinse and apply one condition by devacurl! My hair feels amazing and healthy!
Haylee s.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my new favorite cleansing conditioners! I really like how luxurious it feels and the ingredients in it. I’m not in love with the scent tho... very herbal, kind of hippie? It doesn’t leave my hair as clean feeling as other cleansing conditioners, and sometimes leaves it a little greasy. I like using this in between washes on my curly, dry hair to avoid drying my hair out!
Brittany M.
This is good for certain hair types. I have thin 3b curls and when I haven’t applied an oil to my hair this is good to use because it’s very gentle and doesn’t strip my hair. However, when I need a good cleanse to get rid of product build up this just doesn’t cut it. Also, the price is way too high. I will be trying something else when I’m done with this bottle.
Chandler B.
Raleigh, NC
Unfortunately, I could not get over the "no lather" aspect of this product line. I have thick curly hair and it never felt/ looked completely clean after using this. Although my curls did maintain more bounce and less frizz while using this product, It also seemed to look greasy after 1-2 days. I never felt like my hair and scalp were fully clean.
Julie N.
lynchburg
Overall I have enjoyed this product! I have thick naturally curly hair that I only have to wash every few days. Before using this product I felt like I wasn’t able to fully wash my hair clean of the gel. Now that I use the no poo, one condition, gel, and spray it has definitely brought definition to my curls. I still use a regular shampoo about once a week to get a deeper clean but overall I like this product!
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off