BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly

A zero lather conditioning cleanser that gives your curls a dose of essential moisture.

Key benefits:
- Gently cleanses the scalp
- Provides essential moisture
- Adds shine If you want to know more…

Keep hair healthy-looking and hydrated with the original, bestselling No-Poo® Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser.

This moisturizing, non-lathering formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Hair is left shiny, bouncy, and beautiful.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
This product is silicone-free.

• What it smell like? #curlygirl 1 Answers
  • How is this for oily hair? #curlygirl1 Answers
  • How does this leave your hair feeling? Most shampoos leav...1 Answers
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
I just got this in the How To Quit Shampoo set that came with the mini microfiber towel and the 8 0. No poo and conditioner. I was very skeptical at first, but a friend highly recommended this brand to me. My hair weighs down a lot because of its length, and tends to go curly, awkwardly bend, then straight at the ends. After the first use (along with the towel, can’t forget it!!) my hair started drying so curly!! I have wavy curly hair, and was thoroughly surprised by how this turned my constantly straight dead ends into the curls they once were. The smell is very herb like (almost like sandalwood) but once my hair dried it was fine and the scent wasn’t so strong. The no larger concept was very weird to me, but surprisingly cleansed my scalp so well (as it has been very dry recently). It always was easy to rinse though my hair (per the instructions it gives) but will take some adjusting to. I would definitely recommend this product. I always combined it with the BLeave in curl plumper as well to make the curls stand out even more, but it’s not necessary!
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
Devacurl change my hair compeltley! I am 28 years old and just now started to wash, treat, and style my curly hair properly thanks to devacurl! Devacurls number one golden rule is all curly hair should not use sulfates or silicones. It is a challenge transitioning to sulfate and silicone free but once you do you will get to see what your curls look like at their full potential! I had years of heat damage from straightening and chemical damage from bleaching but instead of having to do a big chop and cut all my hair off and start over I switched to devacurl and the curly girl method and one year later my hair has changed so dramatically! I went from dry waves to tight kinky curls that are moisturized, defined, and frizz free! If you have wavy, curly, or kinky curly hair I highly suggest checking out devacurl and researching their methods because once you transition you will never go back and want to embrace your natural curls everyday!
Alana S.
This is an extremely moisturizing shampoo. I wouldn’t even consider this shampoo, more like a cleansing conditioner. I can see why people love this but since my curly hair is thin my hair looks oily after one day. It does leave my curls looking moisturizer and beautiful but this makes me have to wash my hair more often. It will weigh down your hair if you have thin hair, but I’m sure this is amazing for thicker curly hair types. It’s expensive but it’s high quality and very moisturizing. The smell is okay and the consistency is rich and creamy. I do use less conditioner when I use this because this helps detangle my hair which is good. I will probably only use this every other time I wash my hair switching with the no poo because my hair needs a deeper clean.
Maria B.
I have never been a fan of my hair. It's curly, straight, thin and fine. If I wear it curly, hair t takes a lot of work because I have some poker straight strands. If I wear it straight, I have to work the curly pieces straight and end up with frizz. I had heard good things about Deva Curl and decided to give it a try. Keep in mind that I also used the conditioner, mask, and gel. I can honestly say it is the most not product that really gave my curly hair definition without it having the "wet look". My straight pieces also have a slight curlmto them after using which resulted in less time styling my hair. I would definetly recommend this product for anyone with curly hair and/or hair like mine where it's a combination of straight, curly, wavy.
Brettina D.
Saint Paul, MN
My first encounter with Deva Curl started a world wind love affair! My former hairstylist introduced me to this product at CurlPower salon. The product has an amazing aroma! It does not lather, but my hair has never looked so moisturized when paired with some of my other go to products! I am a big fan of this product and haven’t used anything else since I found it. Warning: on the pricey side! But worth it!
Vanessa J.
I LOVE DEVA CURL PRODUCTS. I have never had a problem with any of the products and they make my hair come to life. This cleanser in particular gave my hair so much bounce and texture. It looked like I got my curls professionally done. I have yet to find a hair line to match devacurl because it’s just one of a kind. The prices are definitely more on the expensive side but it’s worth every penny, in my opinion.
Kristin S.
Erdenheim, PA
Y’all, I know this cleanser gets great reviews but I honestly didn’t like it at all. I like that Devacurl doesn’t use sulfates and wants to target curly/thick hair, but this stuff still did little to moisturize my long, thick, extremely wavy hair. It didn’t add smoothness and it wasn’t the easiest to rinse it all out (I was left with residue after getting out of the shower and had to rewash- one of my biggest pet peeves!). It didn’t spread through my thick hair well at all. I really wish I could say I liked this product more because a lot of others have had great luck, but I just don’t think it was a good fit for me. I also prefer having a nice scent to my hair cleanser (this can be done naturally and without chemicals)- this one doesn’t smell great. Overall, I’m not impressed, especially for the steep price.
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
I have coarse thick Native American hair that is also dry and damaged from years of dyeing and not using conditioner. After using so many products from amazon that actually stripped the color out of my hair I went to Sephora and got the opinions from a couple of the girls there I had heard of devacurl before but wasn’t sure if my hair would be a good match i decided to get the sampler set and after just one use noticed a complete difference in my hair. Now warning your hair that isn’t used to sulfate or paraben free will take a week to two weeks to get used to it my hair was very oily at first but has since calmed down I love this product and recommend it over anything being sold on amazon DevaCurl One Condition Original, Daily Cream Conditioner
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
I cannot rave enough about how much I LOVE Devacurl. It was a game changer for my curly hair! I would never wear my hair curly because I hated how frizzy my curls were, but this product(as well as the Conditioner) completely smoothed my curls without them feeling weighted down. There products are a bit pricey- but they are absolutely worth the money. If you have curly hair run, don’t walk, to Ulta and grab these products up!!
Lauren B.
This no poo shampoo has been a game changer for me. I live in Florida where humidity is a constant. Switching to a devacurl routine has made my curl game like whoa. My curls are on point all the time. They aren’t frizzy. They are moisturized and they are curling correctly where they had been straightening at the ends. They look beautiful and I can’t recommend these products enough. Everyone I know with curls has been talked to about DevaCurl and has been evangelized because I will not singing their praises! Godsend! Holy grail! All of that!
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I am SOLD on the cut, I love it. But are the products worth the price tag?
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
I had a sample pack of no poo's diva curl shampoo and conditioner and liked it, but was wondering how others like it in the long run. Did you notice a difference in your curls vs cheaper shampoo/conditioners for curly hair?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Does it make the hair oily?
Chevonne W.
Grand Island, NY
What's everyone's experience with DevaCurl? DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
What is this product exactly? Name throws me off