BY DEVACURL

Is it for me?

If you have curly or super curly hair that craves extra moisture, then this is just what you need!

What does it do?

More of what you love! No-Poo Decadence delivers more moisture, strength, and protection for your beautiful curls. It gently cleanses without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. The soothing formula, made with chufa milk and quinoa protein, provides maximum moisture and nourishment for your hair and scalp.

How do I use it?

• Wet curls in the shower.
  • Apply a generous amount of cleanser to the scalp and massage with your fingertips. As you begin to rinse, allow the water to help move the No-Poo through the ends.
  • Make sure to rinse thoroughly by massaging your scalp again as the water runs over your curls.
  • For ultimate conditioning, follow with One Condition Decadence.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:

Light florals combined with creamy milks provide a luxurious and comforting scent.

INGREDIENTS:

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Laureth-4, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Cyperus Esculentus Tuber Extract, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyquaternium-7, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• i have curly and i want/need extra moisture, cause my hai...1 Answers
  • Has anyone with scalp psoriasis used it? Did it help it ...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between this and the original?1 Answers
Gladys L.
Bayonne
This is one of my holy grail products in the shower! It is a zero lather cleanse, which is great because it does not strip your hair of natural oils making it dry. It actually helps to cleanse your scalp with leaving the moisture in your hair and leaving it moisturized! What I love most, is that DevaCurl is all curly girl friendly! It is free from sulfates, parabens, and silicones! This decadence line can be used on curls that are from 3a or 3b to 4c hair textures. This is because it is geared for dryer hair in need to help lock in that extra moisture! I love it and prefer to use this especially in the summer when the air is dry and hot and our curls get thirsty ! Let's not forget the smell! It smells just like a vacation with the coconut scent ! It is one of my favorites! DevaCurl No-Poo Decadence, Zero Lather Ultra Moisturizing Milk Cleanser
Tasha R.
I really love this product! It's like applying lotion to my dry hair. I have horribly dry and frizzy hair and after switching to this shampoo, my hair and scalp have never been happier. It smells great too! The one thing I will say is that sometimes when I rinse my hair, my hair feels a bit sticky. But as soon as it dries, that goes away; and I love the way my natural curls and waves look. I'd recommend this no 'poo to any curly-haired people out there! :) :)
Gianna I.
Traverse City, MI
Love it! I have spoiled myself into exclusive devacurl usage. I can’t emphasize the awesomeness of their products more. I haven’t tried them all but plan to in enough time. Can get pricey if you’re balling on a budget but save up. The quality of the product makes it last longer and once you get into the no-pop habit, you’ll be able to stretch your washes for longer, this saving more product! Super awesome, will recommend to curries, waives, and kinkys!!
Brahja P.
Orlando, FL
I love this for when my curls need a pop of life. I have thick hair so I use this product after I have sprayed my hair down with warm water. It has a thick consistency, so depending on your hair volume start with less, and add more until satisfied with moisture and curl retention! Its curly girls must have for refreshing the bounce!
Subira J.
Fayetteville, GA
I really wouldn’t call this a shampoo, but more of a cleanser. I really like how it’s very gentle up on my curls in it also hydrates rejuvenates and if you tangles as I’m using it. Every time that I use this product in my hair seems that it’s best self, our best condition and the all the products in this line are kind of expensive it’s definitely worth every single penny only because I have yet to find a brand that is so natural and does exactly what he says it does as this one.
Maeve G.
I got the No-Poo in a VoxBox and I'm SO glad I did because I never would have tried it otherwise. I LOVE the way my hair dries after using this! It feels light, bouncy, and moisturized. There really is no lather - you rub it into your scalp and then keep rubbing as the water washes over it. I use it in conjunction with two other shampoos so I only use it about twice a week. Definitely recommend this to all with curly hair!
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
I was hoping this stuff would be amazing! But I was sadly disappointed. I have this product and the one condition and I have to put soooooo much product on my hair to even try to detangle. There’s hardly any slip. My curl type is between 3b and 3c. It cleans my scalp pretty good but the moisture and slip is definitely lacking. These products are way too over priced and over hyped!
Mariah L.
Phenix City
If you have very curly,coarse, coily then this is your product. I asked a product a DevaCurl Support Assistance told me that this product would be to heavy on my hair. I have wavy hair is the back and tight curls in the front and they crave moisture. I brought the product still and I was happy with the results, this left my hair feeling silky!
Kyla C.
Long Beach , CA
I am obsessed with this, I had the no poo original and it just didn’t feel that great on my hair, so I tried this on out and I love it! The product feels a little thicker so it really just cleans my scalp! It’s a product that keeps my curly hair looking fresh all day , and I don’t have to worry about it being greasy if I don’t wash it for a few days!
Crowned G.
This is a good cowash! It washes the hair while still moisturizes. It honestly isn't my favorite cowash but it gets the job done. The scent is the same as their entire Decedance line, I can't quite explain it. It is a good cowash but I don't feel that it's worth the price, you can get a better cowash in Walmart/Target for cheaper. 4/5 stars.
Stephanie C.
Margate, FL
I've been thinking about using the devacurl no poo. But confused as to which would be better for my hair. If I have long course hair it is dry. Would this work better than original no poo?
Angelica B.
I have really curly hair growing up I hated my hair. I always looked at the other girls hair and feel so jealous because they have straight hair. Now grown up I want to love my curls but at the same time I don't want to look like a frizz ball. my hair is very dry but I want my curls to look amazing. I've ready about this line...but was just curious is it really worth it?
Eliza E.
For those who have also used No Poo Original, do you prefer the Original scent or the Decadence Scent?
Stephanie A.
Jacksonville, FL
I have limp, straight hair. I used a conditioning cleanser and my hair stayed greasy. Should I expect the same from this product?
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
How different is this product from the regular deva curl no poo? Do you feel it leaves your hair more defined?