BY DEVACURL #59 in Shampoo

Is it for me?

If you have curly or super curly hair that craves extra moisture, then this is just what you need!

What does it do?

More of what you love! No-Poo Decadence delivers more moisture, strength, and protection for your beautiful curls. It gently cleanses without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. The soothing formula, made with chufa milk and quinoa protein, provides maximum moisture and nourishment for your hair and scalp.

How do I use it?

• Wet curls in the shower.
  • Apply a generous amount of cleanser to the scalp and massage with your fingertips. As you begin to rinse, allow the water to help move the No-Poo through the ends.
  • Make sure to rinse thoroughly by massaging your scalp again as the water runs over your curls.
  • For ultimate conditioning, follow with One Condition Decadence.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:

Light florals combined with creamy milks provide a luxurious and comforting scent.

INGREDIENTS:

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Laureth-4, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Cyperus Esculentus Tuber Extract, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyquaternium-7, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• i have curly and i want/need extra moisture, cause my hai...1 Answers
  • Has anyone with scalp psoriasis used it? Did it help it ...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between this and the original?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
MayaEliza ♛.
This product alone I attribute my 2018 length retention to. It smells like baby powder and milk, has *almost* the same amount of slip as a conditioner, and makes my hair clean without stripping my hair of natural moisture and oils.

The only negative I’ve found with this no-poo is the fact that I get flakes around 2-3 days after washing, and I’m not sure whether it’s product buildup or my conditioner (I use devacurl decadence conditioner as well). I don’t have dandruff so it is one product, but the flecks are minimal enough I continue to use the devacurl decadence system :)
Kait B.
I use this every other day and even though it’s a “shampoo” it doesn’t dry my hair out. It also got rid of my dandruff since it’s so moisturizing. Even though it doesn’t lather, a little still goes a long way. Definitely recommend for anyone who has dry hair or dandruff, your hair doesn’t even have to be curly in order to use it. It’s just super moisturizing. The only negative thing about it is the packaging is a little on the cheap side. But love the product!
Tasha R.
I really love this product! It's like applying lotion to my dry hair. I have horribly dry and frizzy hair and after switching to this shampoo, my hair and scalp have never been happier. It smells great too! The one thing I will say is that sometimes when I rinse my hair, my hair feels a bit sticky. But as soon as it dries, that goes away; and I love the way my natural curls and waves look. I'd recommend this no 'poo to any curly-haired people out there! :) :)
Gianna I.
Traverse City, MI
Love it! I have spoiled myself into exclusive devacurl usage. I can’t emphasize the awesomeness of their products more. I haven’t tried them all but plan to in enough time. Can get pricey if you’re balling on a budget but save up. The quality of the product makes it last longer and once you get into the no-pop habit, you’ll be able to stretch your washes for longer, this saving more product! Super awesome, will recommend to curries, waives, and kinkys!!
Brahja P.
Orlando, FL
I love this for when my curls need a pop of life. I have thick hair so I use this product after I have sprayed my hair down with warm water. It has a thick consistency, so depending on your hair volume start with less, and add more until satisfied with moisture and curl retention! Its curly girls must have for refreshing the bounce!
Subira J.
Fayetteville, GA
I really wouldn’t call this a shampoo, but more of a cleanser. I really like how it’s very gentle up on my curls in it also hydrates rejuvenates and if you tangles as I’m using it. Every time that I use this product in my hair seems that it’s best self, our best condition and the all the products in this line are kind of expensive it’s definitely worth every single penny only because I have yet to find a brand that is so natural and does exactly what he says it does as this one.
Maeve G.
I got the No-Poo in a VoxBox and I'm SO glad I did because I never would have tried it otherwise. I LOVE the way my hair dries after using this! It feels light, bouncy, and moisturized. There really is no lather - you rub it into your scalp and then keep rubbing as the water washes over it. I use it in conjunction with two other shampoos so I only use it about twice a week. Definitely recommend this to all with curly hair!
Evette J.
I was a little skeptical of a shampoo with zero lather, but this did not disappoint. After washing this shampoo out, my hair was soft, detangled, and my curls were popping! All before conditioning. Along with the Decadence Conditioner, my hair was left soft, defined, and frizz free. My usually dry scalp was also left clean and soothed. I completely recommend for tightly curled hair.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
I was hoping this stuff would be amazing! But I was sadly disappointed. I have this product and the one condition and I have to put soooooo much product on my hair to even try to detangle. There’s hardly any slip. My curl type is between 3b and 3c. It cleans my scalp pretty good but the moisture and slip is definitely lacking. These products are way too over priced and over hyped!
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
I been using the entire DevaCurl Decadence line for about 2 months now. I can see a difference in my hair. I have 4C super curly hair. To be honest I did not know my hair had beautiful curl!! Upon, using this I was able to discover my beautiful curls. The No poo is lightweight, does not strip my hair for its natural oils. It smells great, very creamy. I am looking forward to this new " I Quit Shampoo" journey!!
Stephanie C.
Margate, FL
I've been thinking about using the devacurl no poo. But confused as to which would be better for my hair. If I have long course hair it is dry. Would this work better than original no poo?
Angelica B.
I have really curly hair growing up I hated my hair. I always looked at the other girls hair and feel so jealous because they have straight hair. Now grown up I want to love my curls but at the same time I don't want to look like a frizz ball. my hair is very dry but I want my curls to look amazing. I've ready about this line...but was just curious is it really worth it?
Eliza E.
For those who have also used No Poo Original, do you prefer the Original scent or the Decadence Scent?
Stephanie A.
Jacksonville, FL
I have limp, straight hair. I used a conditioning cleanser and my hair stayed greasy. Should I expect the same from this product?
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
How different is this product from the regular deva curl no poo? Do you feel it leaves your hair more defined?