Hair CareHair ProductsShampooDevaCurl
No-Poo Decadence, Zero Lather Ultra Moisturizing Milk Cleanser

DevaCurl No-Poo Decadence, Zero Lather Ultra Moisturizing Milk Cleanser

Is it for me?

If you have curly or super curly hair that craves extra moisture, then this is just what you need!

What does it do?

More of what you love! No-Poo Decadence delivers more moisture, strength, and protection for your beautiful curls. It gently cleanses without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. The soothing formula, made with chufa milk and quinoa protein, provides maximum moisture and nourishment for your hair and scalp.

How do I use it?

• Wet curls in the shower.
  • Apply a generous amount of cleanser to the scalp and massage with your fingertips. As you begin to rinse, allow the water to help move the No-Poo through the ends.
  • Make sure to rinse thoroughly by massaging your scalp again as the water runs over your curls.
  • For ultimate conditioning, follow with One Condition Decadence.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:

Light florals combined with creamy milks provide a luxurious and comforting scent.

INGREDIENTS:

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Laureth-4, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Cyperus Esculentus Tuber Extract, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyquaternium-7, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

Start your review of DevaCurl No-Poo Decadence, Zero Lather Ultra Moisturizing Milk Cleanser!
Kristy W.
Nampa
DevaCurl No-Poo Decadence, Zero Lather Ultra Moisturizing Milk Cleanser uploaded by Kristy W.
I don’t feel like this did anything for my hair- it doesn’t lather at all and I felt like after a week or so I had a lot of buildup even though I was sure to rinse well. Would not buy again
Shannon P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
DevaCurl No-Poo Decadence, Zero Lather Ultra Moisturizing Milk Cleanser uploaded by Shannon P.
This cleanser doesn't have any lather to it, but still does an excellent job cleansing my hair. I love that it doesn't strip my hair like other cleansers, it leaves my curls looking formed together and without any frizz. Definitely a good deep moisture cleanser, I would repurchase this one.
Sandy D.
Crosby, TX
DevaCurl No-Poo Decadence, Zero Lather Ultra Moisturizing Milk Cleanser uploaded by Sandy D.
Definitely a nice product!! Very easy to use and review. It’s perfect for curly hair. I’m glad I was able to try this
Anita U.
Trenton, NJ
DevaCurl No-Poo Decadence, Zero Lather Ultra Moisturizing Milk Cleanser uploaded by Anita U.
This cleanser is amazing, I used it on my natural hair and it cleanses it nicely. I would say it’s different from other products because it doesn’t lather but it cleanses it well. I would recommend and buy this product.
JoAnna A.
DevaCurl No-Poo Decadence, Zero Lather Ultra Moisturizing Milk Cleanser uploaded by JoAnna A.
Purchased at: ULTA
If I could give less than a star for this product I would! I did a big chop 3 years ago and devacurl was my go to product. My curls at one point were flourishing, however, over the past few months the life has literally been sucked out of my curls. My hair is dry and I shed more hair than my chihuahua does! My curl pattern has changed dramatically and has gone from curly to wavy. I would NOT recommend trying these products until devacurl figures out what is causing these changes to curly girls hair!
Jodi K.
Tempe, AZ
I used on my long natural color curly hair, and loved it. But the thing I love most is that now that I'm dyeing my hair bright fantasy semipermanent / demipermanent colors, this new version of the product takes the least amount of color out per wash than any other I've tried and my hair feels amazing, soft, and clean. I condition with DevaCurl One Condition Decadence, Ultra Moisturizing Milk Conditioner daily and use Overtone Extreme Orange color conditioning mask to color my hair initially and to refresh the color (product says weekly but I find that I need to do it maybe once or twice a month only). Best result ever! My hair is short now and my natural curls only show when it's longer but I'm still using this. Love it!
Arleen J.
Provo, UT
DevaCurl No-Poo Decadence, Zero Lather Ultra Moisturizing Milk Cleanser uploaded by Arleen J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am honestly a fan of lather because it gives me the feeling I actually washed my hair. However, this one is a great cleanser because it doesn’t dry out my 3c hair. I like the original devacurl better, but this one works fine.
Devy D.
Doesn't really work for my curl pattern but a lot of my friends love it ...so great
Liza G.
Bronx, NY
DevaCurl No-Poo Decadence, Zero Lather Ultra Moisturizing Milk Cleanser uploaded by Liza G.
This is great if your hair is on the dryer side. It turns your curls into silk!!!! A must have! [product:devacurl-no-poo-decadence,-zero-lather-ultra-moisturizing-milk-cleanser]
Catherine E.
Old Bridge, NJ
The Devacurl cleanser has worked wonders for my hair. It went from full curls to half straight making me looks weird. It’s starting to beings fully curly again since I’ve been using this cleanser. It’s smells great and it very light.