DevaCurl No-Poo Blue

No-Poo Blue Anti-Brass Zero Lather Curl Cleanser tones brass and moisturizes all curl types. It helps reduce brassiness on lightened brunettes with long-lasting, uniform toning.

Brassy orange tones can ruin a good curl day. That's why DevaCurl developed a blue-hued cleanser (blue counteracts orange) to tone that brass while gently cleansing. The non-lathering, conditioning formula with blue lotus flower and Smart Porosity Toning Technology leaves curls shiny, bouncy and vibrant.

To learn your curl type click here.

Hero Ingredients:

• Blue Lotus Flower = Aids in longevity of toning
  • Smart Porosity Toning Technology = Helps equalize porosity for more uniform toning

DevaCurl products are Dermatologist-tested and non-irritating. Free of SLS/SLES Sulfates, Silicones, Parabens, Gluten, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Formaldehyde, Talc, Petrolatum, DEA and TEA.

Find out useful Do's and Don'ts for No Poo Blue click here.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DevaCurl No-Poo Blue!
Angela D.
Islip, NY
DevaCurl No-Poo Blue uploaded by Angela D.
DevaCurl No-Poo Blue uploaded by Angela D.
So let’s get right down to it. It smells great! And the color. Bright blue. As soon as I put it in my hair it immediately began to lather. It made my hair feel clean. I would recommend it to blonds.
Lenka C.
DevaCurl No-Poo Blue uploaded by Lenka C.
Free of sulfates, and dermatologist tested, this was awesome for my blonde curls. It's hard for me to find a blue hued cleanser that is also suitable for curly hair and doesn't dry me out. This worked great! I participated in a cash back program and received cash back on this purchase however, my options remain true and unbiased.
chloe W.
Forest Lake, MN
DevaCurl No-Poo Blue uploaded by chloe W.
I’ve never tried a blue shampoo before! But thought I would give it a try since I have a balayage! A super cool product for brunettes that keeps the brass away!
Kimberly L.
Evergreen, CO
DevaCurl No-Poo Blue uploaded by Kimberly L.
Since covid-19 @Influencster has been giving it's members the opportunity to purchase a product or more from a specific brand with the ability to choose what you would like and what best suites your needs. After initially purchasing the product with your own money. You simply write a review or two, submit your receipt to influenster and they reimburse your account for the price of product you purchased. So when DevaCurl asked me to participate in this digital challenge I was thrilled. I'm blond and while my hair is normally pretty light I definitely enhance my features with high lights and low lights with the help of my favorite hairstylist several times a year. Covid-19 shut down so many salons and I like so many others was struggling with my hair. It was so long my roots where all grown out and I felt like I didn't even want to look in the mirror or leave my house. I have been buying purple shampoos color depositing conditioners and blonde hair masks like crazy over the last 18 months. Nothing was doing much for me however. So when I saw that DevaCurl No-Poo Blue was one of my choices I was so excited. I have super blond hair so first I did a little research to insure that blue would work for me since blondes are typically supposed to use purple to get the brass out. After reading lots of reviews and info about the product itself, I concluded that as long as I was carful about the amount of time I left it in my hair I would be ok. I use this product about 2 times a week at the most and after the very first time i could see a major difference. It brightening my brassy roots right up, my sister even noticed it and asked me to let her try it too. Her natural color is about 2 shades darker then mine and this stuff seemed to do wonders on her hair. This product not only gives amazing end results, but the entire process is enjoyable it's easy and quick to use. I just wet my hair on no shampoo days and apply a liberal amount of product from roots to ends. It smells lovely while using and doesn't take long. After 3-4 minutes I simply rinse it out, sometimes I put a small amount of a hair mask on my ends while I have the DevaCurl product in (just if my hair is feeling especially dry.) I rinse the product out and it always feels clean and conditioned. I really like this product and will definitely keep it in my routine for a long time. If you want to get rid of brass fast try the DevaCurl No-Poo Blue its amazing.
Rachel B.
Greenville
DevaCurl No-Poo Blue uploaded by Rachel B.
I have loved the Devacurl no poo for years and was so excited to try this out as I recently got platinum highlights in my blonde hair for the summer. A few weeks after getting it done, I started to notice some brassiness coming through. I decided to give this a try to see if it would help. It still cleanses and moisturizes just as well as the original no poo, and it seems to have lowered the brass in my hair over the past few weeks. I only wash my hair once a week, so it takes a while to see results, but I think this will continue to lessen it without the harshness of regular purple shampoos.
Sandy D.
DevaCurl No-Poo Blue uploaded by Sandy D.
This works wonderfully! It helps keep the brass out and keeps your hair smooth. It keeps the color natural and soft!
Kaman D.
Kansas City, MO
DevaCurl No-Poo Blue uploaded by Kaman D.
Great for bleached/colored hair. Will keep curls from getting brassy but also keep them moisturized! Best curly hair product for color treated hair!
Glory M.
snellville, GA
DevaCurl No-Poo Blue uploaded by Glory M.
I shouldnt have got this. I just needed a regular shampoo. Product smells good. I wont use again because my hair is not even dyed. Probably shouldnt have even used it on my regular hair. Ill find a friend to give the rest of the bottle to. I received CashBack on this purchase and participated in a CashBack program.
Kris L.
Diamondhead , MS
DevaCurl No-Poo Blue uploaded by Kris L.
DevaCurl No-Poo Blue uploaded by Kris L.
I can't believe what a difference this had made in my hair. I thought my hair looked good before. Wow, what a change it has made in my life. I'm never looking back. LOL!
Jess A.
Amsterdam, NY
DevaCurl No-Poo Blue uploaded by Jess A.
This product was given to me as complimentary for my review. This shampoo was recommended by my curl specialist. It works well for my curly/wavy hair. Leaves my hair so shiny and soft.

Looking for your answer?