DevaCurl No-Comb Detangling Spray uploaded by Sammy C.DevaCurl No-Comb Detangling Spray uploaded by Saadia S.

BY DEVACURL

Lightweight Curl Tamer

Is it for me?

If you want to make curl detangling easy and painless, then oh yeah!

What does it do?

Made with a gentle blend of botanicals, this conditioning, leave-in spray helps undo knots and tangles easily. Spritz it as needed for smooth, shiny, frizz-free curls.

How do I use it?

It's easy: Spray all over wet curls and fingercomb it through. To refresh between wash days, spray directly onto tangled areas as needed. Use anytime to tame curls and to add a light touch of moisture.

Kelley N.
Lakeland, FL
I have enjoyed using this product on my curly hair as well as my toddler’s super fine hair. Neither of us have hair that responds well to heavy brushing, and this is a great solution. We apply to damp hair and use fingers to define curls, detangle, and scrunch. It creates a nice, air dried wave on her, and when combined with additional product, creates nice bouncy curls for me.
Tracy T.
My youngest daughter uses this along with the No-Poo and the Devacurl conditioner. It really define her curls and keeps them soft. It also makes her hair look “model ready” when the wind blows it and it falls back in place! This product works wonders in her hair!
Alexandria
Great detangler! I use it everyday straight out of the shower before adding in any other hair products. It’s difficult to find a good detangler that isn’t for kids, but this one is great! It also smells great- as do all devacurl products!
Sammy C.
Jacksonville, FL
This really helped my curls and It smoothen Out my curls .also It’s affordable and It’s unique to use for people with curly hair and It Hydrates my hair and it does not not harm your hair .
Judy D.
Essex, MD
I love love love everything in the devacurl line. This one smells a bit strange but I got over it quick enough especially after seeing the results of my beautiful and curly hair that I've been pampering for over a year :)
Emma B.
wilmington
This product helps me right after the shower and have control and not have as much fridge after my hair is dry after using diva diffuser. I will recommend this product to girls who have very frizzy and uncontrollable hair
Eva B.
Brooklyn
Great detangler I’m a fan of the Deva products when i wear my hair curly but this is a go to for knots after shower. I also use it as a 2nd+ day refresher for my curls with a bit of water
Luci C.
sacramento
I need this when it’s time to dry my hair ! This gives me volume at my roots and makes my hair smell good all day and keeps my hair from feeling crunchy ! It loves my hair when it’s time to style and easy to manage
Emiliano C.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Great product to use. I would highly recommend this, I use it every week or so along with my cleansing wash. It helps get rid of knots in your hair while proving your hair great hydration
Lauren R.
Untangles my curls in seconds. And it also smells amazing. Love this brand and this product. The line all smells alike. It smells really fresh. And just a one spray untangles a lot of hair. Seems to work better than any other product I've tried.
Pam C.
Pflugerville, TX
How does this work? And how often can it be used
Jami S.
I have thick curly hair, and I have to use a detangling spray. I like other Devacurl products, so I was wondering how well this works and is it worth the cost?
Ajae D.
Kingston
does this work on 4c hair?

back