DevaCurl No-Comb Detangling Spray uploaded by Saadia S.

BY DEVACURL

Lightweight Curl Tamer

Is it for me?

If you want to make curl detangling easy and painless, then oh yeah!

What does it do?

Made with a gentle blend of botanicals, this conditioning, leave-in spray helps undo knots and tangles easily. Spritz it as needed for smooth, shiny, frizz-free curls.

How do I use it?

It's easy: Spray all over wet curls and fingercomb it through. To refresh between wash days, spray directly onto tangled areas as needed. Use anytime to tame curls and to add a light touch of moisture.

• I have thick curly hair, and I have to use a detangling spray. I ...1 Answers
  • How does this work? And how often can it be used 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Tabytha S.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love everything I've tried from DevaCurl BUT his product. I find that it doesn't help detangle in the least bit. I hate to say it, but it might as well be water and fragrance in this bottle. I've used sooooo many items that actually and truly help detangle and this isn't one of them in the least bit BUT don't let that discourage you from the remainder of the line.
Stephanie A.
Picayune , MS
I love this product and how it makes my hair feel. It's more effective than a lot of the other products I've tried. It's a little on the pricey side butI don't mind spending the money because of how well the product works I'm very satisfied
Saadia S.
Keasbey, NJ
This spray is like a miracle worker for my hair. I spray it immediately after towel drying my hair after shower. I proceed to do other things (dry up, moisturizer body, change) and then come back to use a wide tooth comb on my hair and voila! TANGLE FREE!!
Lauren R.
Untangles my curls in seconds. And it also smells amazing. Love this brand and this product. The line all smells alike. It smells really fresh. And just a one spray untangles a lot of hair. Seems to work better than any other product I've tried.
Priscilla B.
New Market, MD
The best leave in I've ever had. I have a curly hair (3A type) very hard to find a leave in who can define and hold my curls without needing a gel or mousse afterwards. When I used this one I had two "days after".
Lyndsey W.
This is another must have for my curls. I love this product! I use it after the shower to detangle my curls before styling my hair. It works perfectly!
Pam C.
Pflugerville, TX
How does this work? And how often can it be used
Jami S.
I have thick curly hair, and I have to use a detangling spray. I like other Devacurl products, so I was wondering how well this works and is it worth the cost?