DevaCurl No-Comb Detangling Spray

Lightweight Curl Tamer

Is it for me?

If you want to make curl detangling easy and painless, then oh yeah!

What does it do?

Made with a gentle blend of botanicals, this conditioning, leave-in spray helps undo knots and tangles easily. Spritz it as needed for smooth, shiny, frizz-free curls.

How do I use it?

It's easy: Spray all over wet curls and fingercomb it through. To refresh between wash days, spray directly onto tangled areas as needed. Use anytime to tame curls and to add a light touch of moisture.

How good is this?
How to use this product ?
Does this product leave that gross sticky feeling after using most detangeler??
Start your review of DevaCurl No-Comb Detangling Spray!
Shanna H.
DevaCurl No-Comb Detangling Spray uploaded by Shanna H.
Review for: DevaCurl No-Comb Detangling Spray
I am really happy with this product! My hair feels soft and is easy to detangle after using. It also helped to work with my other Devacurl products to cut down on frizz and made my curls look naturally bouncy. I would definitely purchase this product again! I received CashBack for reviewing this product through a CashBack program.
Shaina D.
DevaCurl No-Comb Detangling Spray uploaded by Shaina D.
Review for: 3 Pack - DevaCurl No-Comb Detangling Spray Hair Spray 8 oz
Worked pretty well. For a curly hair product it’s not very moisturizing. Not my favorite wouldn’t purchase again but did help to make my hair more manageable.
Memory L.
Minneapolis, MN
DevaCurl No-Comb Detangling Spray uploaded by Memory L.
Review for: DevaCurl No-Comb Detangling Spray
I tried it on wet and dry hair! Works much better on wet hair. I find it starts a little lather and then is paired best with the wave maker from deva curl. With my 4c curls I find it works better to add a little cream to reduce shedding. Smells great! Product stretches a long way when applied to wet hair! Definitely would recommend more to someone with 3c or 4a curls. I need a little more moister from a product to stand alone.
Amber L.
Beckley, WV
DevaCurl No-Comb Detangling Spray uploaded by Amber L.
Review for: DevaCurl No-Comb Detangling Spray
I have really curly hair so it stays really tangled up sometimes. I love this stuff! It immediately de-tangles my hair! Works miracles. It also smells really really good. Highly recommend! The whole photo wouldn’t upload unfortunately but you can see my hair is super wavy!
Tara E.
Marlton, NJ
DevaCurl No-Comb Detangling Spray uploaded by Tara E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: DevaCurl No-Comb Detangling Spray
This worked wonders on my hair. I love the brand ever since I was sent some products for testing. I have natural curly hair and on some days when I don’t shower and I brush my hair out with a water bottle spritzer and add this to it makes it a lot easier to brush!
Juliana C.
Naples, FL
Review for: 3 Pack - DevaCurl No-Comb Detangling Spray Hair Spray 8 oz
This spray is really really nice, love the smell firs of all, refres the curls just like if you wash your hair, helps a lot with the frizz, I love all the productos from this Brandt, helps also to de tangle the hair
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Review for: DevaCurl No-Comb Detangling Spray
My daughter has fine, normal hair. This detangler technically works, but it's so watery. It left her hair with small tangles throughout the next two days. Not worth the money, even on sale. The smell is ok, not a strong perfume smell like many hair products. There are much better products out there!
Karen J.
Boise, ID
DevaCurl No-Comb Detangling Spray uploaded by Karen J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: DevaCurl No-Comb Detangling Spray
This is an overall pretty good detangling spray. I didn’t give it 5 stars because I don’t like the vinegar-like smell, kind of stinks I will use it up but I won’t repurchase it again until maybe they change the scent to it. DevaCurl No-Comb Detangling Spray
launa D.
Pocomoke City, MD
Really suggest that it really helped moisturise my hair and get the nuts out it was highly effective in giving my hair and natural healthy look after I shower
Kaylea F.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Love this. It’s very gentle on kiddos hair and for any curl beginners when it comes to really training your curls. Smells amazing. Lightweight. Not crunchy. No residue. Does the job as long as it’s paired with the right brush for your curl type