DevaCurl No-Comb Detangling Spray uploaded by Sammy C.DevaCurl No-Comb Detangling Spray uploaded by Saadia S.

BY DEVACURL

Lightweight Curl Tamer

Is it for me?

If you want to make curl detangling easy and painless, then oh yeah!

What does it do?

Made with a gentle blend of botanicals, this conditioning, leave-in spray helps undo knots and tangles easily. Spritz it as needed for smooth, shiny, frizz-free curls.

How do I use it?

It's easy: Spray all over wet curls and fingercomb it through. To refresh between wash days, spray directly onto tangled areas as needed. Use anytime to tame curls and to add a light touch of moisture.

Buy on ULTA
Emiliano C.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Great product to use. I would highly recommend this, I use it every week or so along with my cleansing wash. It helps get rid of knots in your hair while proving your hair great hydration
Tracy T.
My youngest daughter uses this along with the No-Poo and the Devacurl conditioner. It really define her curls and keeps them soft. It also makes her hair look “model ready” when the wind blows it and it falls back in place! This product works wonders in her hair!
Sammy C.
Jacksonville, FL
This really helped my curls and It smoothen Out my curls .also It’s affordable and It’s unique to use for people with curly hair and It Hydrates my hair and it does not not harm your hair .
Judy D.
Essex, MD
I love love love everything in the devacurl line. This one smells a bit strange but I got over it quick enough especially after seeing the results of my beautiful and curly hair that I've been pampering for over a year :)
Emma B.
wilmington
This product helps me right after the shower and have control and not have as much fridge after my hair is dry after using diva diffuser. I will recommend this product to girls who have very frizzy and uncontrollable hair
fatima a.
Orange, NJ
Very good on detangling it leaves your moisturized but They should have a better spray since sometimes its just like a straight splash. I wouldnt use it for hold or styling just detangling
Lauren R.
Untangles my curls in seconds. And it also smells amazing. Love this brand and this product. The line all smells alike. It smells really fresh. And just a one spray untangles a lot of hair. Seems to work better than any other product I've tried.
Stephanie A.
Picayune , MS
I love this product and how it makes my hair feel. It's more effective than a lot of the other products I've tried. It's a little on the pricey side butI don't mind spending the money because of how well the product works I'm very satisfied
Carmelle🍍 P.
San Diego, CA
The DevaCurl detangling spray is the weirdest product I've ever sprayed in my hair. It instantly made it feel like straw. I couldn't comb out my tangles, so I started over and re-washed my hair. DevaCurl No-Comb Detangling Spray
Priscilla B.
New Market, MD
The best leave in I've ever had. I have a curly hair (3A type) very hard to find a leave in who can define and hold my curls without needing a gel or mousse afterwards. When I used this one I had two "days after".
Pam C.
Pflugerville, TX
How does this work? And how often can it be used
Jami S.
I have thick curly hair, and I have to use a detangling spray. I like other Devacurl products, so I was wondering how well this works and is it worth the cost?
Ajae D.
Kingston
does this work on 4c hair?