BY DEVACURL #100 in Hair Mousse

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Is it for me?

If you're looking for a quick revitalizing styler that'll make your curls look fresh (even when they're not), add this to your routine!

What does it do?

This lavender oil-infused formula is the perfect secret weapon when you’re in no mood to get your hair wet. The hydrating spray brings curls back to life and refreshes the scalp and curls, saving you time in-between wash days.

Buy on ULTA
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
I adore this product! I have Type 2C hair that looses its volume and definition throughout the day causing my curly strands to turn to waves and my wavy strands to turn almost straight. However, when this happens I use the DevaCurl Mist-Er Right, Dream Curl Refresher and the spray helps refreshen and reshape my hair and also tame any frizz and eliminate any dullness. I would highly recommend anyone this to anyone who wants to revitalize their hair halfway through the day.
Megan W.
This is the only DevaCurl product that I haven't absolutely loved. I always need a good refresher, but this is probably not the one for me. It leaves my hair sticky and unmanageable in humidity. Might just stick to making my own.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
This is my go to. I love the smell and it is long lasting it brings my curls back to life and leaves a natural look. This product definitely met my expectations. I would buy it again.
Antoinette R.
Decatur
To me this does nothing for my hair it was a waste of money but I’m still going to use it it was pricey I’m sure it will work for someone who has a looser curl pattern
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
This is a savior for 2nd day curls!!! I dont what kind of magic this is but you just spray it throughout your hair and your curls look fresh and new! Magic in a bottle
Kara K.
New Orleans
Love this! If your looking for a silicon free product that helps to refresh your curls and not have to constantly wet your hair everyday this is it! The best ever
Cailyn H.
Lugoff
Has an amazing lavender oil smell 💜💜💜. My boyfriend says it smells like fruit loops. It's not the best curl refresher in my opinion. The directions are to spray on dry curls and in my opinion leaves them sticky and doesn't seem to help with definition or frizz.
Leila A.
I like this product! It smells like actual lavender and not that fake chemical lavender smell that some companies use. It is not tested on animals which I love! Also, it keeps my curls frizz free most of the day and my hair smells fresh all day.
Elizabeth E.
I love Deva Curl. Mist-er delivers just as it claims. An exceptional value when purchasing from Target on line too!! This is my go to mist for the days after shampooing. If you have curly hair, this is a must.
Leslie b.
des peres
i don’t completely understand the point of this one. i’ve tried using this in many different ways and all it does on my hair is make it sticky and adds frizz so i recommend using it on wet hair
Claire M.
Wardlaw Gardens, St Andrews
Are these worth the price?
Lindsey G.
Mebane, NC
How does this affect hair getting greasy or oily looking?
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Where can I find this
DONNA V.
Will this product work for very loose curls?
Karina Q.