BY DEVACURL #50 in Curl Enhancing

Dream Curl Refresher

Is it for me?

If you're looking for a quick revitalizing styler that'll make your curls look fresh (even when they're not), add this to your routine!

What does it do?

This lavender oil-infused formula is the perfect secret weapon when you’re in no mood to get your hair wet. The hydrating spray brings curls back to life and refreshes the scalp and curls, saving you time in-between wash days.

Myra H.
Myra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought a travel size bottle of this for my vacation. it works as promised -- really helps bring more life into second day curls. I don't find it to be particularly moisturizing in my dry hair, but a little leave in conditioner helps give the moisture boost I need. I want to love the way it smells, but I've never been fond of lavender and I think that's the only thing that really keeps me from loving the spray. it's too much work trying to hold my breath until the smell subsides. other than the scent it actually is a quality product.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Anaheim
This is so wonderful for my curls. It's perfect for the days you don't want to get your hair wet. All you have to do is spray this on your curls and you're pretty much done! Personally, the scent was a little too strong for me when I first got it so I mixed it with water in a different spray bottle and it was great! Now I am used to the lavender scent and don't have to mix it with water anymore.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Goldsboro , NC
I recently went to a salon to have my hair cut & styled. My hairdresser used this product on my hair & I loved it. It's supposed to smell like lavender, but I felt like it smelled a little like lemongrass. Either way, it made my hair smell good. It not only gave my hair a nice wave, but also held that wave for the rest of the day. I've been trying to find this in stores but no luck so far.
Kahloah D.
Kahloah D.
Los Angeles, CA
I think it's alright. It's pricey as with all deva-curl products but with this one o honestly think you cam do without. The smell is pretty strong ( I always have sneezing fits) and I found that I can make my own using my spray water bottle and adding some essential oils ( I use tea tree lemon and lavender) but it may work better for other curlies.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
I love this product the fist time I used it I'm not going to lie but it did smell kind of funky but after all it made my curls look so much nicer than other products I've used honestly how did I not put my hands on this baby like for reals how did I not use this way before I had damaged my hair from all those other products that didn't even work.
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Queens Village, NY
At my first Deva Cut my stylist did use some of this on my hair just before my dry cut. It was light and smells good. She mentioned it was good to use as a touch up to refresh day 2 and 3 curls. My hair right now is somewhat curly. Seems little pricey for this product. I have seen people make there own at home.
Mel D.
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Yes, yes and more yes. While I do not subscribe to the complete Deva method of styling and curl creation, their formulas of products always leave my curls looking funky fresh. This is a great product for those few days after you've washed your hair and want to girl your curls life again!
Nico M.
Nico M.
Van Nuys, CA
My favorite of all the DevaCurl products, I have recommended this in many a bathroom after getting questions about my hair. The most lightweight of the line, I recommend buying their hairdryer or one similar to dry hair to the perfect curls. The fragrance is a plus for this one!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this versatile product! Not only are the DevaCurl products the best for curly hair, but I also use the Mist-er-Right as a replacement for hairspray when I wear a ponytail! It tames my curly flyaway frizz and creates a sleek look without the crispness of hairspray!
Jen W.
Jen W.
This product works great after applying the Deva Curl gel the night prior. It helps "fluff" the curls that flatted out a little while sleeping and control frizz. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the lavender scent, it reminds me of a cleaning product!
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this product work for very loose curls?
Claire M.
Claire M.
St Andrews, Scotland
Are these worth the price?
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
mebane, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this affect hair getting greasy or oily looking?
Jessica O.