BY DEVACURL

Is it for me?

If you want to unleash your natural curly and wavy texture, you've found the right styler!

What does it do?

This lightweight spray gel amplifies and holds texture, plus redefines 2nd-day curls. It's made with a soothing, strengthening blend of sunflower, lemongrass, and wheat and soy proteins.

How do I use it?

• To say buh-bye to frizz and hello to effortless texture, spritz onto to wet or dry curls and scrunch in an upward motion.
  • To tame flyaways, apply where needed and smooth with your hands.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:

The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:

Water (Aqua,Eau), VP/VA Copolymer, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, PEG-10 Sunflower Glycerides, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hydantoin.

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

DevaCurl Mirror Curls, Ultimate Shine Serum

Start your review of DevaCurl Mirror Curls, Ultimate Shine Serum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Christina V.
Medford, MA
Devacurl brought my hair back! This cream is great after using the whole line of products. Can't say enough about Devacurl. My curls were REVIVED after years of chemical treatments to straighten them. I've never seen my hair look this good, maybe when I was a baby, but wow what a difference. Seriously if you have curly hair and you don't use their products go online and order them NOW. I honestly couldn't be more happy with any kind d of beauty/hair/skin product as I have been with any Devacurl product.
Jahna K.
This product made my hair do a complete 180 in very little time at all. After frequent use, my hair texture starting changing and became more and more manageable. It’s taken years to find a product that works as well as this one finally did.
Alexandra A.
Garfield , NJ
I loveeee this product. It keeps my curls in tact and it doesn’t make my hair look dry. My customer is stay full and beautiful the entire day. Also, when I touch my hair it doesn’t leave my hands feeling sticky like some products tend to do
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I love devacurl, and any product that I have used or purchased! We used to carry this line in a salon that I worked in, and we all loved it and so did the clients! I recently purchased this product at face values, and even though it is kind of pricey it is totally worth it, it made my hair so soft and so shiny! I am in love with this product , and definitely suggest it to anyone with curly frizzy hair!
Rachel F.
Gainesville, GA
This product is one of my absolute, all time, 100%, buy it again favorites! I don't often splurge on hair products but this one is a good exception! As a curly haired lady, I take pride in my curl definition! And this product helps me to get my curls where the need to be!
Lindsey B.
Missouri City, TX
DevaCurl’s products are amazing for any curly girl. I love this shine serum for second or third day hair. I run a little through the ends to add some shine and definition back to my curls.
Diahony A.
Ridgewood, NY
I tried this for my curls and OMGGG. it gave my curl a lot of definition along with hydrating my curls. It didn’t leave my hair weighted down or too stretchy. I applied with b’leavin after. And it’s a great combo
Sabrina T.
Sanford, FL
Mirror curls has helped me with maintaining the frizzy crown I get around the top of my hair. Compared to other brands that I have tried Mirror curls helps my wash and go last longer. I love the results.
Sierra G.
Elko, NV
I LOVE devacurl products! They are full of good ingredients and keep your hair curly without weighing them down. Only con is they are a bit pricey, but definitely worth it.
Lex N.
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve been using devacurl for almost 2 years and I recommend them to everyone. This particular product isn’t my favorite but not because it doesn’t work. It’s a little sticky but leaves your hair so shiny! I personally don’t need it but the quality is great and it does what it says it will. DevaCurl is great brand I love using
Lindsay R.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this? Who has used it? How does it work?!