BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Coiled Tightly Coiled A customized, limited-edition kit for super curly hair featuring a cleanser/conditioner duo and three brand new treatments that deeply clean, restore, and nourish hair. Key benefits: - Gently and deeply cleans product buildup - Restores curls with strength and definition - Ultra-moisturizing to nourish and hydrate curls If you want to know more…No-Poo®Decadence is a zero lather ultra-moisturizing milk cleanser that stimulates and cleans the scalp without stripping your hair. One Condition™ Decadence is an ultra-moisturizing milk conditioner that delivers more strength, nourishment and protection for your curls. Buildup Buster™ is a powerful cleanser using micellar technology to gently remove buildup from the hair and scalp without stripping. Deep Sea Repair is a reviving mask that transforms damaged hair with restorative seaweed, a strengthening blend of rice, soy, and wheat proteins, and moisturizing sea lavender. Melt Into Moisture™ is a nourishing mask that melts weightlessly into every strand, infusing hair with moisturizing matcha green tea butter, vitamin-packed sweet almond oil, and protective beet root extract. This set contains:- 12 oz/ 355 mL No-Poo Decadence -12 oz/355 mL One Condition Decadence - 3 oz/ 88.7 mL Deep Sea Repair - 2.7 oz/ 80 mL Melt Into Moisture - 1.5 oz/ 44.3 mL Buildup Buster It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates No-Poo Decadence: light florals combined with creamy milks provide a luxurious and comforting scent. One Condition Decadence: light florals combined with creamy milks provide a luxurious and comforting scent. Buildup Buster: notes of fresh sea air and dewy jasmine capture a refreshing, deep clean feeling. Deep Sea Repair: sea lavender combined with amber envelops you in luxury and warmth. Melt Into Moisture: matcha green tea and sweet almond oil envelop you in a deeply moisturizing, luxurious fragrance. see more...

• Where Can I buy this kit from please? I’ve been wanting t...1 Answers
Alyiscia T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This Devacurl kit for super curly hair is literally heaven for my hair. I have used almost every curly hair product out there, and this kit tops a lot of them. I have had dry hair because of my blonde hair, and the mask, deep sea repair, and conditioner brought my curls back to life. For this amazing price I really recommend this product !! My curls are less frizzy and very hydrated definitely my #GiftCrush ❤️
Genevieth V.
Let me tell you about how GREAT this combo is. MOISTURE & PROTEIN! It is AMAZING! Definitely recommend. I just LOVE deva curl. When I started my transition, this was my go to line.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
What an amazing customized kit for super curly hair. I have been waiting for Ulta to release this in stores so I could get my hands on it to try the whole routine together. I can't believe this whole kit was only 48$! If you have a curly texture like mine you will love to try these products, they make your hair soft shiny and pop your curls while smelling amazing .
kassy v.
Hundred percent remember this product. Deva curl products helped me get my bounce curls back after damaging it. Smells good too doesn’t leave your hair hard or crunchy. Well worth every penny.
Lauren G.
Gilmer, TX
Great kit for beginners! These products really are the type that work best if you keep exclusive to the line and I love it!!!
alex m.
Greek Town
I bought DevaCurl Miracle Workers kit and used buildup buster as per directions on the tube. The following morning I woke up with the rush on the back of my arms, the back of my neck, the side of my neck, shoulders and the lower extremities. I wrote an email to the company last week and have not received a response yet. Not only are the products of the low quality but the company doesn't stand behind the products or their brand. I would score them -10 but had to score 1* in order to write this review.
Denisa I.
Toronto
DevaCurl is my favourite OF ALL TIME. My hair is super curly and this kit is life saving for keeping curls CURLY even on second and third days. Best stuff ever for me!
Loirenna V.
Auckland
Where Can I buy this kit from please? I’ve been wanting to purchase this for my hair but Devacurl don’t ship internationally!!! HELLLPPPP 😩 .. I live in AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND. DevaCurl Miracle Workers The Customized Kit for Super Curly Hair