DevaCurl Miracle Workers The Customized Kit for Curly Hair uploaded by Nancy A.

BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Curly A customized, limited-edition kit for curly hair featuring a cleanser/conditioner duo and trial sizes of three brand new treatments that deeply cleanse, strengthen, and nourish hair. Key benefits: - Gently and deeply cleans product buildup - Restores hair with strength and definition - Delivers essential moisture to nourish and hydrate hair If you want to know more…No-Poo® Original is a moisturizing, non-lathering formula that stimulates and cleans the scalp without stripping your hair, while the rich, creamy One Condition™ Original delivers softness and hydration. Buildup Buster™ is a powerful cleanser using micellar technology to gently remove buildup from the hair and scalp without stripping. Deep Sea Repair is a reviving mask that transforms damaged hair with restorative seaweed, a strengthening blend of rice, soy, and wheat proteins, and moisturizing sea lavender. Melt Into Moisture™ is a nourishing mask that melts weightlessly into every strand, infusing hair with moisturizing matcha green tea butter, vitamin-packed sweet almond oil, and protective beet root extract. This set contains:- 12 oz/ 355 mL No-Poo Original - 12 oz/355 mL One Condition Original - 1.5 oz/ 44.3 mL Buildup Buster - 3 oz/ 88.7 mL Deep Sea Repair - 2.7 oz/ 80 mL Melt Into Moisture It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Fragrances: No-Poo Original: the scent of Turkish rose and peppermint is clean and invigorating. One Condition Original: the herbaceous scent of lemongrass is lush and refreshing. Buildup Buster: notes of fresh sea air and dewy jasmine capture a refreshing, deep clean feeling. Deep Sea Repair: sea lavender combined with amber envelops you in luxury and warmth. Melt Into Moisture: matcha green tea and sweet almond oil envelop you in a deeply moisturizing, luxurious fragrance. see more...

Mandie V.
Tyler, TX
I’ve never been complimented more on my hair than when I started using these products! This makes my dry, thick, frizzy head of curls into smooth collected curls. I love the masks and leave in products for styling. Whenever I run out, I easily use the conditioner as a leave in and it works just as well (and hydrates!).  DevaCurl One Condition Original, Daily Cream ConditionerDevaCurl Light Defining Gel, Soft Hold No-Crunch Styler
Valery S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
this is nothing short of a miracle worker. all my life I've had curly UNMANAGABLE hair and i have tried literally everything. On top of that I bleached some of my hair so my hair was dry and I was losing my curls. THIS SAVED MY HAIR. a sephora worker recommended it to me and I honestly hate myself for taking so long to try devacurl. Yes it is pricy however, my hair was revitalized within one wash, 100000000% worth it. I'll never use anything else.
Kim W.
Austin, TX
I would absolutely LOVE to receive DevaCurl for Christmas, and I would without a doubt gift it to any fellow curly girls! I love the co-wash and conditioner, and I would love the customized kit which contains everything I would need to take complete care of my curls.
Haley S.
Chandler, AZ
Such an amazing deal! The No Poo and One Conditioner are normally $22 each so your basically getting 3 free products. DevaCurl is an amazing product. A bit pricey? Yes. But can you put a price on beautiful, moisturized, incredible hair? I don’t think so.
Ciara G.
I bought this as a gift for my sister and she looooves it!! I got her the devatowel as well and she uses both the products religiously on her wash days. I got this from ulta on Black Friday & would definitely buy it again for any curly heads that I love!
Nancy A.
I love it!!! i use this product 30 day and my hair is so shineee and looks amazing , smell so good and fresh .
Grace R.
This is by far the most amazing hair product I have ever had. I have switched over from all my other products and my hair has never been softer or healthier. I would recommend this to any person I know. With curls that is.
Ayoub b.
Hello I am I love this product ♥♡♥♡, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :
N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL