BY DEVACURL

17.7 oz/ 525 mL

Which hair type is it good for?

Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled

A nourishing treatment mask that transforms dehydrated curls with matcha butter for intense moisture, softness, and shine.

Key benefits:
- Deeply conditions and nourishes
- Boosts shine
- Makes waves and curls silky-soft If you want to know more…

If your natural hair texture is prone to extreme dryness or your curls are parched from the moisture-zapping weather, this luxuriously creamy mask is just what you need. This nourishing treatment features a buttery texture won't weigh hair down, but it melts onto every strand infusing hair with moisturizing matcha green tea butter, vitamin-packed sweet almond oil, and protective beetroot extract. The rich formula leaves all curl types shiny, silky-soft, and completely transformed.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

The scent of matcha green tea and almond oil envelop you in a deeply luxurious fragrance. This mask is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without silicone or gluten.

Sarah M.
Great for a quick mask. Smells AMAZING. I only have a small container of it. I have some tight curls and tight waves. I would buy again. Makes my hair less frizzy before I add styling products.
Ashley K.
Chesterfield, MO
This deep conditioner has done WONDERS for my hair. I absolutely love it and have been using it twice a week for the past few months. I recommend getting a heating cap to make life easier!
lizi e.
Pekin, IL
I highly reccomend this product. I typically have frizzy wavy hair. Its always really dry. Even after one application of 3 minutes it made a huge difference in my hair. I used it twice this week and its like i have different hair. I will buy this product again. I love it.
Ashley R.
Wahiawa , HI
Love the amount of moisture this ads to my hair! I got a sample bottle and went through it so quick! I use it as a deep conditioner and as a leave in!
Electra H.
Las Vegas, NV
This butter is life saving and my hair has never seen such moisture. I left it on all night while sleeping and woke up to the most amazing hair highly recommend
Erica W.
edgerton, mo
This stuff is amazing more than worth the cost literally brought life back to my hair! I’ve never had anything for this well this quickly and for weeks after
Ana K.
Staten Island, NY
This mask is one of my favorites. It leaves my curls soft and moisturized. It’s doesn’t have a strong scent. It’s creamy and easy to distribute.
Sabrina W.
Lexington, KY
I love all of the devacurl products they are amazing if you have really curly natural hair. This mask is really nice when u need a deep condition
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
I really like this! It smells amazing and has a light green color. My hair feels so soft after using it and it doesn't weigh it down! Love it!
Jade D.
It's not cheap and I wouldn't buy it, but for people for have money to blow it's makes your soft. You could buy a lot of food instead though.
Natibel M.
Hagerstown, MD
It is good for detangle?
Carol A.
Doral, FL
Have you tested? What you think?