BY DEVACURL #85 in Hair Masks

17.7 oz/ 525 mL

Which hair type is it good for?

Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled

A nourishing treatment mask that transforms dehydrated curls with matcha butter for intense moisture, softness, and shine.

Key benefits:
- Deeply conditions and nourishes
- Boosts shine
- Makes waves and curls silky-soft If you want to know more…

If your natural hair texture is prone to extreme dryness or your curls are parched from the moisture-zapping weather, this luxuriously creamy mask is just what you need. This nourishing treatment features a buttery texture won't weigh hair down, but it melts onto every strand infusing hair with moisturizing matcha green tea butter, vitamin-packed sweet almond oil, and protective beetroot extract. The rich formula leaves all curl types shiny, silky-soft, and completely transformed.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

The scent of matcha green tea and almond oil envelop you in a deeply luxurious fragrance. This mask is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without silicone or gluten.

Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this in a Sephora play box as a sample. With that being said, I can’t speak to any long term effects. I was really impressed with how soft and frizz free my hair felt the few times that I did use it. I would consider purchasing. Additionally, it had a great smell!
Madiha H.
Orlando, FL
For a person that has naturally straight hair it did nothing for me. It has a nice smell. It wasn’t that great of a product for me. I rather use madam cj walker products. That mask is better for my hair needs.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I have been using deva curl products regularly ever since they started selling in Sephora around 3 or 4 years ago, and I've always loved their products. I received this product in my Sephora play box and wasn't sure what to think of it because I normally find that hair masks don't work that well. HOWEVER, this little baby came in a stole the show. It FAR exceeded my expectations. I left it on for a few hours with a shower cap on, even though the bottle said to leave it on for 15-20 minutes, or over night. When I rinsed it out, my hair literally felt the softest it's felt in SO long. I finished it off with some hair oil and my deva curl coconut hair cream, and my curls are revived! Like I said, I normally don't like hair masks because they never seem to work well but this one literally made a drastic difference in my curls.
Carrie W.
Hutto, TX
This is truly amazing!! I have dry and curly hair. It can get very dry and frizzy sometimes but when I use this, my hair is so soft and not frizzy. The price is a little high but worth every penny. I will always buy this! DevaCurl Melt Into Moisture, Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask
Maria A.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love DevaCurl and this product as well. Your hair feels like melting butter as soon as you start washing this treatment out! This brand is to die for! 💚😍DevaCurl Melt Into Moisture, Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask
Megan F.
The smell is the first thing you notice! It smells so amazing, it has a slight green tint and leaves your hair feeling AMAZING. I received a sample in my beauty bag, and would recommend
Sarah M.
Great for a quick mask. Smells AMAZING. I only have a small container of it. I have some tight curls and tight waves. I would buy again. Makes my hair less frizzy before I add styling products.
Electra H.
Las Vegas, NV
This butter is life saving and my hair has never seen such moisture. I left it on all night while sleeping and woke up to the most amazing hair highly recommend
Ashley R.
Wahiawa , HI
Love the amount of moisture this ads to my hair! I got a sample bottle and went through it so quick! I use it as a deep conditioner and as a leave in!
Ana K.
Staten Island, NY
This mask is one of my favorites. It leaves my curls soft and moisturized. It’s doesn’t have a strong scent. It’s creamy and easy to distribute.
Carol A.
Doral, FL
Have you tested? What you think?
Natibel M.
Hagerstown, MD
It is good for detangle?

back