BY DEVACURL

17.7 oz/ 525 mL

Which hair type is it good for?

Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled

A nourishing treatment mask that transforms dehydrated curls with matcha butter for intense moisture, softness, and shine.

Key benefits:
- Deeply conditions and nourishes
- Boosts shine
- Makes waves and curls silky-soft If you want to know more…

If your natural hair texture is prone to extreme dryness or your curls are parched from the moisture-zapping weather, this luxuriously creamy mask is just what you need. This nourishing treatment features a buttery texture won't weigh hair down, but it melts onto every strand infusing hair with moisturizing matcha green tea butter, vitamin-packed sweet almond oil, and protective beetroot extract. The rich formula leaves all curl types shiny, silky-soft, and completely transformed.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

The scent of matcha green tea and almond oil envelop you in a deeply luxurious fragrance. This mask is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without silicone or gluten.

Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
One of my fave masks! My hair is type 3C/4A, low porosity, so this mask really helps my hair get the moisture it needs! Also love the fact it can be left in ovetnight for the days i feel super lazy. A little on the pricy side ($34 for the regular size and $64 for the salon size) but worth it in my opinion.
Mitzi H.
Centre Hall, PA
Love this product. It works wonders on my dry, damaged, over processed, colored, hair. It works great in the shower and you can feel the intense hydratiin difference for almost a week. I can only imagine what it would feel like to leave in overnight.
Blue💋 R.
Best Deep Conditioning product I’ve used yet! Smells so good. Makes your hair so much more manageable. Made my hair so soft and added lot of incredible shine. I keep Devacurl in my hair care routine regularly. DevaCurl Melt into Moisture, Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask 17.7oz
Ericka W.
One of the few products To ever get a 5 star rating from me . This is the best mask in my opinion especially if you want those waves to become the curls they were always meant to be . My hair used to be dull and flat but now I have real waves and curls . It smells amazing as well
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
LOVVEEE this mask!!!! I’m a huge deva curl advocate so I wasn’t disappointed by this product at all! This is great since I transitioned, this targets dry & damaged hair ! I love to let this marinate over night for maximum hydration!’ it smells bomb and provides so much slip for my hair too!!
Megan B.
My daughter has very curly hair. This works well. We love her curls. When you have curly hair you need to condition it. This is probably the best conditioner I’ve ever tried for curly hair once your hair dries after using this your curls are very bouncy and moisturized.
Andrea L.
Gainesville, FL
This stuff made my hair so incredibly soft. It brought my hair back to life! I wet my hair, put this on, put a shower cap and left for 10 minutes then proceeded with washing and the rest of my hair care routine. Do this every week and my hair has never been softer and smoother!
Nicole W.
Marietta
I don’t know that this did much for me besides making my hair smell like Play-Doh! That stuff literally smells like Play-Doh to me! Ha! It’s hard to compare anything to BrioGeo once you have used that. I got mine in a special hair value set from Sephora.
Vanessa B.
HESPERIA, CA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE DEEP CONDITIONER!!!! i got the salon size because i deep condition weekly ive had it now for about 6 months and i still have some in the bottle the smell is amazing it leaves my hair so soft and feeling healthy i love it its worth every penny
Valentina C.
Gainesville , GA
I begin to used this product because I have really curly hair and it’s very dry and let me tell you it works wounderful it leaves my curly hair so soft and smells so good. I will not fuzz up like others products. It also has help my hair grow a lot
Natibel M.
Hagerstown, MD
It is good for detangle?
Carol A.
Doral, FL
Have you tested? What you think?