BY DEVACURL

17.7 oz/ 525 mL

Which hair type is it good for?

Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled

A nourishing treatment mask that transforms dehydrated curls with matcha butter for intense moisture, softness, and shine.

Key benefits:
- Deeply conditions and nourishes
- Boosts shine
- Makes waves and curls silky-soft If you want to know more…

If your natural hair texture is prone to extreme dryness or your curls are parched from the moisture-zapping weather, this luxuriously creamy mask is just what you need. This nourishing treatment features a buttery texture won't weigh hair down, but it melts onto every strand infusing hair with moisturizing matcha green tea butter, vitamin-packed sweet almond oil, and protective beetroot extract. The rich formula leaves all curl types shiny, silky-soft, and completely transformed.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

The scent of matcha green tea and almond oil envelop you in a deeply luxurious fragrance. This mask is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without silicone or gluten.

Melissa F.
This stuff literally shocked me on how awesome it was at making my hair feel the silkiest it ever has felt. It smells pleasant and the silkiness stays even after the heat from my dryer and curling wand (I like to touch up and give more body to my curls). There weren’t any pesky little frizz hairs like there usually is. Color me delighted with this product! It’s worth the extra money- 100%.
Gabrielle B.
Austin,Tx
When I first bought this product my hair was drying out and loosing its curl. When I applied this product it left my hair feeling soft and started defining my curls again. I would recommend this product to anyone who is struggling with the winter drying out your hair. I would definitely buy it again.
Juliette M.
Bayonne, NJ
This right here is amazing!!! Makes my hair super soft!! I use it weekly as a mask and it works wonders! It isn’t that pricey but it is worth it! Smells amazing as well! Definitely would recommend!
Dameisha S.
Detroit
I love the fact that this is a masking product I really needed one n could not find the perfect one until I came across melt into moister it make my hair so soft I can say it's very effective on my hair dont have no plains on change it melt into moisture is stuck with me for ever
Dariana G.
Piscataway, NJ
I absolutely love this product!!! With s little bit of heat, damped hair or wet hair and this product your hair will be super moisturized. I was able to get definition on my curls just by using this deep conditioner. A tip to get the best out of this product would be to use a little of the deep sea repair to balance your moisture and protein. Highly recommend it.
Kendra K.
Obsessed with this product!! Devacurl is the only brand I love for my curls and their melt into moisture leaves my locks soft, silky, bouncy, hydrated, and 100% frizz free! Their gel is also a holy grail of mine because it is the only gel I’ve found that controls my curls and any frizz without weighing them down and making them feel stiff and crunchy!!
Gizelle R.
Orlando, FL
This product is a life changer!! It keeps curls super hydrated and helps hair last up to 2-3 days. It’s more than I expected from a conditioning treatment. It is pretty pricey but for good reason. There’s no need to change anything. The scent is pleasing but I don’t know how everyone else would feel about it.. if they’re particular about smells.
Tina B.
Las vegas, NV
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Oh my gosh this product is heaven in the hair if you are a natural girl with plenty of coils this product will get to ride together when I tell you it’ll leave your hair with so much moisture your curls will bounce and shine this is definitely it I purchased this from Cosmo pro and I absolutely love this line the entire line
Vanessa C.
Long Beach
Purchased at: ULTA
Devacurl is simply and amazing line. I have yet to de disappointed by one of their products and this mask was no exception. It is so expensive but you don’t need a huge amount so buy the smaller size if needed it will last a while anyways. It leaves my hair super soft, silky, and somehow makes my wavy hair less frizzy.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
I suffer from crippling depression, and if you know what that’s like you know that it’s really easy to let your hair get completely unmanageably matted because brushing your hair isn’t a top priority. That being said having extremely thick, coarse, and long hair on top of that makes it impossible. This past month I’ve suffered from one of my worst episodes, and while washing my hair very sporadically, staying in my bed as much as possible, and avoiding the basics of getting presentable my brush and myself had very little contact if any this whole month. Finally coming out of this hell I decided I needed to attend to my locks. I almost took a pair of scissors to earlier this week because I didn’t even want to deal with it. I remembered I had this product from a past Sephora playbox sample so I basically just took the entire bottle sample bottle to my hair. I was able to get the majority of my dreaded hair combed out using my wet brush. Since I did let it get so terrible I still had a lot of matted sections. I used the other full bottle of another sample i had received Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture CC Cream in another past box and a wide tooth comb. I added some IGK Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm that I had purchased too, and while it’s hard to tell which one worked the best out of all three one thing is for sure is they they all worked unbelievable well. You would think with adding this much product my hair would be extremely greasy. My hair has never looked as healthy, or clean as it does right now. So I think if you are wanting to use any of those three you can be sure any will do a great job. I think all are worth the price, and this one smells the best in my opinion, but I believe this might be the most expensive out of the three. I apologize for the novel, and not being able to decide which one exactly is the best, but together the out come was way better than I could’ve predicted. Also unrelated if you do struggle with depression, and are in that dark awful place please don’t give up the fight. You are stronger than you think, and your life does matter so much more than you believe.
Natibel M.
Hagerstown, MD
It is good for detangle?
Carol A.
Doral, FL
Have you tested? What you think?
Emma W.
Fulton, NY
Is this good for permed hair? How hydrating is this? Does it leave the scalp itchy after using it ?
Ausra G.
Snow Lake, MB
Does this work well with super curly hair ?