BY DEVACURL #64 in Hair Masks

17.7 oz/ 525 mL

Which hair type is it good for?

Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled

A nourishing treatment mask that transforms dehydrated curls with matcha butter for intense moisture, softness, and shine.

Key benefits:
- Deeply conditions and nourishes
- Boosts shine
- Makes waves and curls silky-soft If you want to know more…

If your natural hair texture is prone to extreme dryness or your curls are parched from the moisture-zapping weather, this luxuriously creamy mask is just what you need. This nourishing treatment features a buttery texture won't weigh hair down, but it melts onto every strand infusing hair with moisturizing matcha green tea butter, vitamin-packed sweet almond oil, and protective beetroot extract. The rich formula leaves all curl types shiny, silky-soft, and completely transformed.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

The scent of matcha green tea and almond oil envelop you in a deeply luxurious fragrance. This mask is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without silicone or gluten.

Buy on Sephora*
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I have been using deva curl products regularly ever since they started selling in Sephora around 3 or 4 years ago, and I've always loved their products. I received this product in my Sephora play box and wasn't sure what to think of it because I normally find that hair masks don't work that well. HOWEVER, this little baby came in a stole the show. It FAR exceeded my expectations. I left it on for a few hours with a shower cap on, even though the bottle said to leave it on for 15-20 minutes, or over night. When I rinsed it out, my hair literally felt the softest it's felt in SO long. I finished it off with some hair oil and my deva curl coconut hair cream, and my curls are revived! Like I said, I normally don't like hair masks because they never seem to work well but this one literally made a drastic difference in my curls.
Cheri S.
I first found this amazing product in my Sephora Play Box like some other reviewers.  What made this a MUST for my hair was the option to leave it in overnight.  I have wavy hair that is chemically treated (damn grey hair).  Even though I go to a professional stylist my hair does suffer from all the chemicals.
After going through chemo my hair grew back coarse and curly so I had no clue how to manage it.  By using Deva Curl Melt Into Moisture I have options as to how to treat my hair.
Mina D.
Anaheim, CA
I’ve been using this for about a month now and WOW! My hair is so much softer. I put off a hair cut for so long but honestly I’ve felt like I didn’t need one with this mask and now my hair is so much longer I love it! I really recommend this to anyone with thick hair not even curly. It does wonders!
Gianna B.
Springfield, MA
I have super curly hair and I had severe heat damage. I’ve tried many hair masks and not one really helped out in moisture leaving my hair dry. This product is by far one of the best hair masks I’ve ever used in my life! My hair has never looked better! The scent isn’t really too great. It sort of smells like play dough but other than that it works amazing. I highly recommend!
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
I really enjoyed this product. I was pleasantly surprised by the nice coconut scent from this conditioner. It has a nice texture and a cute mint green color. I have bleached hair, so anything that can help lock in moisture is key. This did just that; it was great. I do recommend this product to those with dry hair. I will repurchase. This has made such an impact on my hair. I am absolutely OBSESSED
Jennifer V.
I got this as a sample from Sephora. It not only smells amazing, but it also leaves your hair feeling so soft and bouncy. My curls are very damaged, but it isn't whenever I leave this product in my hair.

Since I really like the smell, I leave it more than it tells me to--Doesn't cause buildup, never dries out my hair. It's an all purpose cure-all for hair. Beware though: If you order it online, it may arrive looking like it's been used. Happened to me both times (probably because of the bottle design maybe?)
Blue💋 R.
Best Deep Conditioning product I’ve used yet! Smells so good. Makes your hair so much more manageable. Made my hair so soft and added lot of incredible shine. I keep Devacurl in my hair care routine regularly. DevaCurl Melt into Moisture, Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask 17.7oz
Maria A.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love DevaCurl and this product as well. Your hair feels like melting butter as soon as you start washing this treatment out! This brand is to die for! 💚😍DevaCurl Melt Into Moisture, Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask
Alexis M.
Chireno, TX
I adore DevaCurl products, However my hair is not a fan of this product. If your hair lacks protein, this is the treatment for you. If your hair is protein rich, I wouldn’t recommend this product unless you want your hair to retaliate
Leah M.
United States
THE BEST DEEP CONDITIONER EVER!! this mask is by far my favorite. really helps moisturize my dry 3c curls. i use it on almost all of my wash n go's. i mix it with a little bit of the one condition decadence for more slip and leave it on for about 15-20 mins. my hair feels soft and hydrated and looks shiny after using it. love this mask but then again i love almost anything from DevaCurl
Carol A.
Doral, FL
Have you tested? What you think?
Natibel M.
It is good for detangle?