BY DEVACURL #85 in Hair Masks

17.7 oz/ 525 mL

Which hair type is it good for?

Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled

A nourishing treatment mask that transforms dehydrated curls with matcha butter for intense moisture, softness, and shine.

Key benefits:
- Deeply conditions and nourishes
- Boosts shine
- Makes waves and curls silky-soft If you want to know more…

If your natural hair texture is prone to extreme dryness or your curls are parched from the moisture-zapping weather, this luxuriously creamy mask is just what you need. This nourishing treatment features a buttery texture won't weigh hair down, but it melts onto every strand infusing hair with moisturizing matcha green tea butter, vitamin-packed sweet almond oil, and protective beetroot extract. The rich formula leaves all curl types shiny, silky-soft, and completely transformed.

It is formulated Without:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

The scent of matcha green tea and almond oil envelop you in a deeply luxurious fragrance. This mask is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without silicone or gluten.

Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
I suffer from crippling depression, and if you know what that’s like you know that it’s really easy to let your hair get completely unmanageably matted because brushing your hair isn’t a top priority. That being said having extremely thick, coarse, and long hair on top of that makes it impossible. This past month I’ve suffered from one of my worst episodes, and while washing my hair very sporadically, staying in my bed as much as possible, and avoiding the basics of getting presentable my brush and myself had very little contact if any this whole month. Finally coming out of this hell I decided I needed to attend to my locks. I almost took a pair of scissors to earlier this week because I didn’t even want to deal with it. I remembered I had this product from a past Sephora playbox sample so I basically just took the entire bottle sample bottle to my hair. I was able to get the majority of my dreaded hair combed out using my wet brush. Since I did let it get so terrible I still had a lot of matted sections. I used the other full bottle of another sample i had received Alterna CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture CC Cream in another past box and a wide tooth comb. I added some IGK Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm that I had purchased too, and while it’s hard to tell which one worked the best out of all three one thing is for sure is they they all worked unbelievable well. You would think with adding this much product my hair would be extremely greasy. My hair has never looked as healthy, or clean as it does right now. So I think if you are wanting to use any of those three you can be sure any will do a great job. I think all are worth the price, and this one smells the best in my opinion, but I believe this might be the most expensive out of the three. I apologize for the novel, and not being able to decide which one exactly is the best, but together the out come was way better than I could’ve predicted. Also unrelated if you do struggle with depression, and are in that dark awful place please don’t give up the fight. You are stronger than you think, and your life does matter so much more than you believe.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I have been using deva curl products regularly ever since they started selling in Sephora around 3 or 4 years ago, and I've always loved their products. I received this product in my Sephora play box and wasn't sure what to think of it because I normally find that hair masks don't work that well. HOWEVER, this little baby came in a stole the show. It FAR exceeded my expectations. I left it on for a few hours with a shower cap on, even though the bottle said to leave it on for 15-20 minutes, or over night. When I rinsed it out, my hair literally felt the softest it's felt in SO long. I finished it off with some hair oil and my deva curl coconut hair cream, and my curls are revived! Like I said, I normally don't like hair masks because they never seem to work well but this one literally made a drastic difference in my curls.
Cheri S.
I first found this amazing product in my Sephora Play Box like some other reviewers.  What made this a MUST for my hair was the option to leave it in overnight.  I have wavy hair that is chemically treated (damn grey hair).  Even though I go to a professional stylist my hair does suffer from all the chemicals.
After going through chemo my hair grew back coarse and curly so I had no clue how to manage it.  By using Deva Curl Melt Into Moisture I have options as to how to treat my hair.
Mina D.
Anaheim, CA
I’ve been using this for about a month now and WOW! My hair is so much softer. I put off a hair cut for so long but honestly I’ve felt like I didn’t need one with this mask and now my hair is so much longer I love it! I really recommend this to anyone with thick hair not even curly. It does wonders!
Gianna B.
Springfield, MA
I have super curly hair and I had severe heat damage. I’ve tried many hair masks and not one really helped out in moisture leaving my hair dry. This product is by far one of the best hair masks I’ve ever used in my life! My hair has never looked better! The scent isn’t really too great. It sort of smells like play dough but other than that it works amazing. I highly recommend!
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Review this from Sephora from my points! I incorporate this into my gurl girl routine once a week. This gives my hair so much moisture to keep my curls bouncy and soft. Perfect to put on your hair while shaving in the shower. Also recommend to wear with a silk scarf while sleeping over night. Perfect to keep your hair in check and reduce breakage.
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
I really enjoyed this product. I was pleasantly surprised by the nice coconut scent from this conditioner. It has a nice texture and a cute mint green color. I have bleached hair, so anything that can help lock in moisture is key. This did just that; it was great. I do recommend this product to those with dry hair. I will repurchase. This has made such an impact on my hair. I am absolutely OBSESSED
Jennifer V.
I got this as a sample from Sephora. It not only smells amazing, but it also leaves your hair feeling so soft and bouncy. My curls are very damaged, but it isn't whenever I leave this product in my hair.

Since I really like the smell, I leave it more than it tells me to--Doesn't cause buildup, never dries out my hair. It's an all purpose cure-all for hair. Beware though: If you order it online, it may arrive looking like it's been used. Happened to me both times (probably because of the bottle design maybe?)
Alexis M.
Chireno, TX
I adore DevaCurl products, However my hair is not a fan of this product. If your hair lacks protein, this is the treatment for you. If your hair is protein rich, I wouldn’t recommend this product unless you want your hair to retaliate
Benita G.
This is my miracle mask!! That’s right. It’s the best hair mask EVER! It slips through my hair making it soft and giving it moisture. Smells AMAZING! I currently use it as my deep conditioner/leave in. Yep. I leave it on. And has helped my hair a lot!!! My curls are HAPPY!
Carol A.
Doral, FL
Have you tested? What you think?
Natibel M.
Hagerstown, MD
It is good for detangle?

back