Hair CareHair ProductsHair MasksDevaCurl
Melt Into Moisture, Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask

DevaCurl Melt Into Moisture, Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask

Is it for me?

If you have wavy, curly or super curly hair and your texture is prone to extreme dryness, then this mask is for you!

What does it do?

This nourishing treatment mask is like a magical elixir for dehydrated waves or curls. This nutrient-rich, buttery formula effortlessly melts into hair without feeling heavy. All curl types are left feeling shiny, silky-soft and completely transformed.

Key Ingredients Matcha Butter retains moisture and seals the cuticle Beet Root Extract improves elasticity and protects color Sweet Almond Oil is rich in vitamins and Omega Fatty Acids that help moisturize and nourish the hair

How do I use it?

After cleansing, apply the mask thoroughly to wet hair in sections. For a quick moisture boost, let it sit for 3 minutes and rinse. Need more intense hydration? Cover hair with a plastic cap for 15-20 minutes, with or without heat. For maximum moisture, apply to wet or dry hair and leave on overnight. If you are having difficulty detangling, apply to dry hair in sections as a pre-poo before cleansing. Rinse thoroughly and style as usual. Use once a week.

Do they pay you guys more to lie to us face to face?
Does this mask help with holding curls?
Si funciona el producto es bueno en el cabello?
Start your review of DevaCurl Melt Into Moisture, Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask!
Brownsburg, IN
DevaCurl Melt Into Moisture, Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask uploaded by Candy A.
Purchased at: ULTA
(Warning: I got a huge Ulta haul AND a new shipment of deluxe samples to review so expect a lot of content from me!) I have straight, fine hair that tends to oiliness at the scalp and SUPER dry ends. Even though this conditioner/mask is formulated for curly hair, it really boosted moisture on my ends. There are so many ways to use this, depending on your needs: as a basic 3-minute conditioner, as an intense 15-minute conditioning mask, or as an overnight treatment. I prefer the 15-minute mask for my hair needs. It’s good for all hair types and textures and my hair is nicely quenched and luxurious-feeling. It’s worth the price tag absolutely.
Kokomo, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Most people don't know I have naturally curly/wavy hair because I straighten my hair almost every day which has caused my hair to have a lot of spit ends. I used the mask to see if it would help my hair being left curly be less frizzy and it did sort of help but I also feel like it really weighed my hair down. I didn't really see a significant enough difference in the moisture nor frizz control so I most likely would not buy this product again.
DevaCurl Melt Into Moisture, Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask uploaded by Janel U.
This product is truly the holy grail. It’s expensive and can definitely get good deep conditioner for cheaper. However I use this product once a week and I have seen a BIG difference. A little goes a long way.DevaCurl Melt Into Moisture, Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask
Allentown, PA
DevaCurl Melt Into Moisture, Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask uploaded by Danielle D.
This is a really great conditioning mask for your hair! The smell is a little interesting but it does work great and leaves your hair feeling super soft. A little pricey though.
This product is my boo. Have you ever smelled something so wonderful? Melt In to Moisture is what I use when, of course, my hair is dry or needlessly frizzy. It literally jumps into your strands. Remember it does a disappearing act. Don't keep adding unnecessary product. This is not cheap!
Conway, AR
Tonight I tried out this mask for my dry scalp & hair.. It left my hair so silky smooth I didn't even need a detangler after rinsing. My scalp and hair already feels and looks much better! I have some waves in my hair & I'm excited to see how it dries naturally.
Tampa, FL
DevaCurl Melt Into Moisture, Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask uploaded by Norquis S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this mask as a leave-in and I have had zero problems doing that. It is enough to style my hair and I just need a tad bit. My curls are hydrated and plump. Totally worth the price, but maybe not if I had thick hair. Definitely smells like matcha! 💓
Sanford, FL
This hair mask is wonderful!!! It moisturizes my waves and calms frizz. It’s like it actually heals my hair!DevaCurl Melt Into Moisture, Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask
Toledo, OH
After trying multiple deep conditiong products they always seemed to leave my hair not very mositurized. THIS product on the other hand did an AMAZING job at moisturizing my curls! I have thick, kinky curls and my hair loved it! I loved the consistency of the product being that it was thick and not too thin. The smell wasn't bad like some deep conditioning mask I've used in the past, and after leaving the product in 20mins and rinsing I could immediately see the shine. The rest of the week my hair seemed to not feel as dry! I received this product free for testing but all opinions are my own & without a doubt I will be adding this to my weekly routine!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Spring, TX
DevaCurl Melt Into Moisture, Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask uploaded by octavia S.
This product is so amzing you can use it dry or wet. If you dry and you have thick hair your going to use the qhole bottle I Suggest you use it when hair is wet. This product is pricey But, it is worth it to purchase this item. If you have Tangles ,knots or breakage this product do help out a lot and give you alot of moisture in your hair. DevaCurl Deep Sea Repair, Seaweed Strengthening Mask #moisture4days #devacurl #naturalgirl @octaviaspikes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...