BY DEVACURL

Is it for me?

If you love lather, but still want essential moisture, this is your best bet. Low-Poo Original is great for all curl types. The mild lather is ideal for fine hair that needs a thorough, yet gentle cleanse.

What does it do?

This mild-lathering cleanser, made with gentle hops and soothing chamomile, cleans and hydrates the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Low-Poo leaves you with healthy-looking shine and bounce.

How do I use it?

• Wet curls in the shower.
  • Apply cleanser to your scalp and massage with your fingertips.
  • As you begin to rinse, allow the water to help move the Low-Poo through the ends.
  • Make sure to rinse thoroughly by massaging your scalp again as the water runs over your curls.
  • Follow with One Condition for long-lasting moisture.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:

The tropical scent of Starfruit & Mango is sunny and succulent.

INGREDIENTS:

Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau) Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Coco-Betaine, PEG-75 Lanolin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Aminomethyl Propanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• I have fine, very wavy/curly hair but lately it's been fl...1 Answers
  • Can you suggest a cheaper option?1 Answers
  • I have 4c low porosity hair,will this help with my moistu...1 Answers
Johanna 𝙲.
Great product for curls and waves. I use this between my clarifying washes as to not completely dry out my hair from sulfates. Has minimal lather and does not leave my hair feeling dried out. Cannot solely use this as my only shampoo because it does not remove buildup but that’s what clarifying washes are for!DevaCurl Low-Poo Original, Mild Lather Cleanser
Jaydah S.
Miami
I have very fine hair and was recommended to use this by my devacurl stylists! This shampoo has a light pleasant scent and is a VERY slippery, gel consistency. The devacurl line has really changed how my curls look. This low poo puts moisture back into your hair, big time. The hardest thing to get used to is that it doesn't lather. All sulfates do is create lather, they do absolutely nothing good for your hair. Make sure you concentrate on your scalp and rinse well. This shampoo does not dry my hair out or strip my hair of its natural oils or nutrients. The Low-Poo, I feel, would act as a nice transition shampoo for girls looking to begin the Curly Girl lifestyle.
Ana Maria D.
Dunwoody, GA
I love Devacurl, but I don’t feel my hair clean after use it. Maybe is because I am used to with the bubbles. But overall I love Devacurl for curly and for wavy girls. I’ve used for a while, now I am having a break and I will definitely come back to use it.
Katelyn L.
Powell, TN
So I have looser curls that can get weighed down with too much moisture. That’s why the Low Poo is the perfect option for me! It works really well to cleanse my hair without being too harsh or stripping all of the natural oils.
Linda C.
New York
I’ve been on my curly hair journey for four months now and Devacurl’s Low-Poo is my favorite cleanser so far. It leaves my hair feeling moisturized, the scent is delightful, and it really helps remove all buildup. My hair tends to get greasy quite easily but this product keeps it feeling fresh and clean. Will purchase again for sure!
Annabel L.
Merced, CA
Love this product recently started the curly girl method ( no sulfates no silacones no pats end etc) this low poo is great it cleanses the hair nicely but doesn’t leave it squeaky clean ( which is good for people with textured hair) I have also noticed that since using this my waves/ curls have been more defined
Marie W.
Boiling Springs
I am so glad that I found this product! My hair thanks you! Most times I no longer even use conditioner and my hair is long AND I use color and heat devices (blow dryer, and irons) on it. I'd definitely recommend this product and will be buying more soon!
Melissa D.
Fort Lee, NJ
I really enjoy the deva curl line. After trying a much of other brands like briogeo living proof and bumble and bumble my favorite is Devacurl. I like how bouncy and defined my curls get. The mousse is really amazing !
Randall I.
Kihei, HI
If you have curly or wavy hair and AREN'T using this shampoo/conditioner than you're doing it wrong. This product line will change your hair life. I've always had issues with shampoo's and conditioner's meant for "curly" or "wavy" hair weighing it down and feeling heavy/dirty. Not this one. It leaves my hair light, bouncy and for the first time waves defined without feeling like I have product in my hair. Is smells nice too :)
Nam K.
Lombard, IL
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It cleans your hair so well. At first I was a bit skeptic as I really didn’t like the idea of no lather, but after my shower I can tell you it made a difference in one wash. Hair was not tangled at all, looked moisturized and shiny. No frizz and best of all the natura waves. When you apply in shower it feels a bit like conditioner and you think it would weigh your hair down, but NOPE! It gives you so much volume. Honestly going to use this for long term now.
Valeska S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if the shampoo will weigh down curls that aren't kinky?
Jade D.
Does this work good for my type of hair?
Kylie O.
Carmichael , CA
Serena A.
Jackson Heights
Did this leave your hair feeling oily or dirty still after using?