BY DEVACURL

If you love lather, but still want essential moisture, DevaCurl's Low-Poo Original is for you. Great for all curl types, this mild-lathering cleanser is made with gentle hops and soothing chamomile to cleanse and hydrate the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Low-Poo leaves you with healthy-looking shine and bounce. How To Use: Apply a generous amount of cleanser to the scalp on soaking wet hair and massage with your fingertips. As you begin to rinse, allow the water to help move the No-Poo through the ends. Make sure to rinse thoroughly by massaging the product out. To lock in moisture, follow with DevaCurl One Condition.

Mild lather cleanser; 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free; Formulated with gentle hops and soothing chamomile; Great for all curl types, ideal for fine hair

Elyana S.
Savannah, GA
I cleanse my hair more than I shampoo it. When I choose to cleanse it, I always use the Low Poo DevaCurl cleanser. It's so great for my hair. I love that it lathers mildly and that it moisturizes my curls. It also smells amazing! I find that when I use DevaCurl products, my curls are more defined and coily!
Hannah K.
Milwaukee
Low-Poo is my favorite line from DevaCurl. The product itself delivers on its promises, smells delicious and has packaging that is both cute and easy to use. This line is perfect for defining my curls (2B curl pattern) and making them long-lasting. The only negative is the cost, but I think it is worth it for the results it delivers!
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a really great shampoo. It has enough moisturizing agent that you can begin detangling your hair with the poo. It cleanses the scalp and hair well, and provides a lather many are used to. Although the decadence line is my favorite, this is a great alternative!
Emiliano C.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Great shampoo, leaves my scalp feeling clean and removed product buildup. Not to mention it smells great. I pair this with decadence conditioner to give it the best moisture I can
Breanna H.
Boston
I am obsessed with this low-poo! I tried the no-poo and I felt like I still had build up/my hair felt greasy after a day so I switched to the low-poo and I love it! It smells great and still has a little bit of a lather. I would definitely recommend it to curly girls who aren’t ready to fully give up the lather of shampoo yet.
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh
This is a great product that’s goes well with the one condition. It leaves my hair feeling soft and detangled. It also has a fresh scent
Adrianna L.
I totally recommend this especially for people with curly hair. This product keeps my hair looking curly for the whole day.
Carolina S.
Massachusetts
Resultados perfeitos. Notamos a diferença logo no primeiro uso. Vale a pena o investimento pois a qualidade é indiscutível.
Karis R.
Pottstown, PA
This worked on my hair for a little while. After about a year of using it, it started to dry out my hair very bad.
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
This low-poo is great it smells good the only thing you have to get used to is that it doesn't lather .....