BY DEVACURL

Is it for me?

If you love lather, but still want essential moisture, this is your best bet. Low-Poo Original is great for all curl types. The mild lather is ideal for fine hair that needs a thorough, yet gentle cleanse.

What does it do?

This mild-lathering cleanser, made with gentle hops and soothing chamomile, cleans and hydrates the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Low-Poo leaves you with healthy-looking shine and bounce.

How do I use it?

• Wet curls in the shower.
  • Apply cleanser to your scalp and massage with your fingertips.
  • As you begin to rinse, allow the water to help move the Low-Poo through the ends.
  • Make sure to rinse thoroughly by massaging your scalp again as the water runs over your curls.
  • Follow with One Condition for long-lasting moisture.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:

The tropical scent of Starfruit & Mango is sunny and succulent.

INGREDIENTS:

Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau) Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Coco-Betaine, PEG-75 Lanolin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Aminomethyl Propanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• I have fine, very wavy/curly hair but lately it's been flat and w...1 Answers
  • I have 4c low porosity hair,will this help with my moisture level...1 Answers
  • I'm really interested in trying this out because I have dry damag...1 Answers
Wendy C.
This shampoo is a huge nope for my naturally curly hair!!

The pros for me are-the fruity dreamsicle scent,makes my curls pop & doesn't dry out my scalp.

The cons-After 3 washes I'm already halfway through the bottle and I have to use a lot of the shampoo just to make my hair feel clean. This does lather up easily but working it through my hair is hard and I don't have a huge mass of hair lol but I have to always use more shampoo. After shampooing with this I have knot city wich is something I usually don't experience with any of my other shampoos wether they're sulfate free or not. I use this with the DevaCare One Condition and detangling was still a nightmare and again something that I normally don't experience.

This along with the conditioner make my hair feel extremely dried out wich is so disappointing because my hair looks great it just doesn't feel it. At 1st I thought it was the DevaCurl styling products causing the dryness so I used my other non DevaCurl styling products and still got the same dryness...I used the DevaCurl styling products when using other sulfate and sulfate free shampoos and conditioners and didn't experience the dryness at all it was a total opposite.

Whatever is in this shampoo (and conditioner) my hair hates.only good thing is that it doesn't strip out my hair color but this will not be a repurchase.
Sarah F.
I am so absolutely in love with this shampoo! I have long wavy hair but my waves usually get weighed down half wavy through the day and my hair gets this half wave, half curl, half straight look that I have always found to be extremely unflattering and having to fix it a the time. I was told to try Deva curl to help strengthen my hair and to get it vibrant all day long. Never going to turn back! My hair has never been healthier. Best decision I have ever made
Rachel H.
LOVE THIS. This keeps my frizzy hair looking so good and shapes it well. I typically curl my hair but when I use this, my hair often shapes much better and is much less frizzy. I also love how this shampoo does not irritate my scalp since sulfate are barely present in this. I got a sample for free from Ulta and don't know if I can justify the high price to purchase the full size but I love this so much.
Sarah B.
Cape Coral, FL
I LOVE this shampoo! I need to have some kind of suds in my hair when I shampoo, I don't use sulfates and so it's difficult to find a good sulfate shampoo that makes my hair feel clean AND suds up. After shampooing with this my hair feels weightless and so soft! I am in love love love. This is a curly girl method approved product as well!
Debra v.
I love my Deva Curl Low-Poo shampoo! It leaves my hair hydrated and clean. I have wavy/curly hair and it always looked so dry and broken. I've been using this stuff for the past 4 months and my hair looks amazing! I won't go back. I buy it in bulk and it typically costs me about $15 per bottle and a bottle lasts me about 4-5 months.
Rachel F.
I love this product. I have thick wavy hair. I only use this product once or twice a week but it makes my hair look amazing. I really feel my hair is clean and soft after use. The product is pricey, I wish it was cheeper but the outcome maybe worth it. I love the way this product smells too.
Courtney K.
Bristol, PA
This is an awesome product for us curly hair girls. I use it along with the conditioner to hydrate my curls. It cleans my scalp and leaves my hair feeling fresh without drying out my beautiful curls. I also notice that when used along side the conditioner I experience very little frizz.
Jas J.
New Orleans, LA
I somewhat like this "low poo" but there is something I don't like about it. It defintely gets my hair but it also feels drying. I have 4c hair and I'd rather use a poo where there is some type of slip to it. I would probably buy the no poo next time.
Indigo S.
Tyrone, GA
Recently picked this up at target as it was in the clearance section! I've tried and must say that I would pay full price for this! Feels amazing on my hair. You will not be disappointed if you try it!
Krystal G.
Elkhart, IN
One of my favorite cleansing conditioners of all time. I love to use this in between shampoos. It makes my hair soft and smooth. I fell in love after I wash!!
Jordan Z.
Is this ok for colored hair?
Kylie O.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you suggest a cheaper option?
Valeska S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if the shampoo will weigh down curls that aren't kinky?
Kara R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this bring back any lost curls? #CurlyGirl
Praise G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm using she's moisture right now but I would like to try other products to see which one I prefer is this line a good line to help me prevent and fight heat damage and split ends and dry frizzyness