DevaCurl Low Poo Delight, Weightless Waves Mild Lather Cleanser
  • DevaCurl Low Poo Delight, Weightless Waves Mild Lather Cleanser DevaCurl Low Poo(R) Delight 32 oz
  • DevaCurl Low Poo Delight, Weightless Waves Mild Lather Cleanser DevaCurl Low Poo(R) Delight 12 oz

BY DEVACURL

Is it for me?

If you love lather, but still want essential moisture, this is your best bet. Low-Poo Original is great for all curl types. The mild lather is ideal for fine hair that needs a thorough, yet gentle cleanse.

What does it do?

This mild-lathering cleanser, made with gentle hops and soothing chamomile, cleans and hydrates the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need. Low-Poo leaves you with healthy-looking shine and bounce.

How do I use it?

• Wet curls in the shower.
  • Apply cleanser to your scalp and massage with your fingertips.
  • As you begin to rinse, allow the water to help move the Low-Poo through the ends.
  • Make sure to rinse thoroughly by massaging your scalp again as the water runs over your curls.
  • Follow with One Condition for long-lasting moisture.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:

The tropical scent of Starfruit & Mango is sunny and succulent.

INGREDIENTS:

Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau) Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Coco-Betaine, PEG-75 Lanolin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Aminomethyl Propanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• Really interested in this product; how has it worked for ...2 Answers
  • I received this product as well as the conditioner from i...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the low poo shampoo? Any thoughts?1 Answers
DevaCurl Low Poo Delight, Weightless Waves Mild Lather Cleanser

Start your review of DevaCurl Low Poo Delight, Weightless Waves Mild Lather Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Shary M.
My curls have been alive and healthy since I began to use DevaCurl. Plus I’m allergic to sulfate so this is perfect for me. You truly see a difference in your curls once your start using their products. I got some compliments here and there whenever I did my hair curly (for a while I was straightening my hair often). Since I began using DevaCurl I get compliments on my hair all the time. As I mentioned above, my curls are more bouncy and curlier compared to several years ago.
Kathryn D.
The shampoo has a gel-like consistency that I enjoy, and it definitely seems to busy through any dirt and build-up in my hair. The tropical-ish scent is quite pleasant and it seems to be light enough to let my hair form more waves/curls. However, it sometimes feels a bit hard to wash out and like there may be a bit of residue near my roots in particular. This seems to go away after scrubbing a bit with conditioner. Still, this is the best curl shampoo I’ve found for myself thus far! It is admittedly a bit expensive, but I’ll keep buying it as long as it keeps working.
victoria c.
Washingtonville, NY
I wish I can give this product more stars because it changed the game for me. I have curly hair that was damaged by frizz and years of coloring as well as heat. This product is silicone, parabens, and sulfate free and for the first time my hair isn't brittle and dry.

It's low poo because I have wavy hair, so it still cleans my hair from oils. If you have super curly hair then this might be too dry for you.
Jessica C.
Holy Grail shampoo for me. Honestly, after years of co-washing and fighting eczema and product build-up, I like a little lather. This makes my scalp look and feel clean without making it feel dried out. It doesn't give my hair that plastic doll hair texture and it smells good without smelling strong. This and the corresponding conditioner are my ride-or-dies.
Hannah M.
Pensacola
This shampoo is pretty good. It leaves my curls weightless and without frizz. It doesn’t dry out my hair and does a great job of getting out any residue from other products, especially for a low lather shampoo. The smell is ok, it goes away after your hair dries. Would highly recommend!
Loren C.
YYYEEEESSS!! I haven’t met a devacurl product I didn’t absolutely love. I’m a 2c and have issues with heavy cleansers making my hair frizzy or lighter cleansers not doing enough for my oily scalp. This shampoo is the best balance. I would recommend for anyone with wavy/curly hair.
Tay M.
Chicago
Smells like lemon lime fresh soda, this shampoo is great! Consistency is like snot (gross) but interesting texture to apply to the hair. Some lather but does not foam or bubble up. Very lightweight but definitely protein heavy for those with protein sensitivity.
Amber L.
Love that it is curly girl method approved. My scalp was dry and itchy beforehand, but this has been gentle and cleansing. I have hard water, but I can usually go 3 days before I have to wash my hair again. It doesn't dry out my hair. I will buy this again.
Leah H.
Morganton , NC
My hair never looks as great as when I use this stuff. My curls just take shape with little effort after washing with this. The only downfall is it takes a lot for me to feel I’m getting enough to really clean my head and it’s expensive.
Renee V.
West Fargo, ND
I love this shampoo!  I started out using the DevaCurl Delight line of shampoo and conditioner after getting my first DevaCut.  This shampoo is free of sulfates, silicones and parabens!  It is so hard to find shampoo and conditioner without all three!  I color my hair, shampoo about once a week and condition every day and this keeps my swavy fine hair in top condition. These are not cheap drugstore hair products so expect to spend a little more but they are affordable and worth the extra penny.  I usually purchase mine on Amazon using prime with free shipping.
Kaylie S.
Deltona, FL
Really interested in this product; how has it worked for all my girls with fine wavy hair?
Stacey M.
Weyburn , SK
How does this compare to the low poo shampoo? Any thoughts?
Naidelyn V.
Old Westbury, NY
Whats the difference between this and the no poo . How do i know which will work best for my 3A hair ?