DevaCurl Light Defining Gel, Soft Hold No-Crunch Styler
Is it for me?
If you want a non-drying gel that'll leave your curls soft, defined and frizz-free, your search is over!
What does it do?
This light-hold styler surrounds your curls with a non-sticky, protective curl cast that sends frizz packing and defines your curl shape. The unique formula, made with wheat and soy proteins locks in moisture, amps up shine and adds bounce.
How do I use it?
Rub gel between palms. Tilt head forward then scrunch gel all over very wet curls in an upward motion. Use the DevaTowel to soak up excess water and speed up air-drying time. Now hands off! Once curls are completely dry, shake at the root and gently scrunch upward again to soften the firm cast. You'll get soft, crunch-free curls.see more...
Top Questions See all 80 Q&A
- "I have a lot of long, curly hair & I can imagine I'd go through at least one $18-22 bottle of each product a month if I bought the larger sizes." in 3 reviews
- "For natural hair (kinky coily texture) it provided a light hold, a slight sheen, and a pleasing scent." in 1 review
- "This product works great for curly hair!" in 1 review
- "It's not heavy and doesn't give that wet hair look." in 1 review
- "I've tried so many different products to hold my hair without weighing it down and finally after 20+ years of searching I found this!" in 1 review
This I had tested in a single occasion the fixation and unwrap of curl 4 that is my hair type I was not convinced 100% may have had a bad application of the product but I do not rule out the possibility of re-trafficking once more with the line to see if I try
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos