Jennifer S.
Merritt Is, FL

I’m looking for a new leave in. I’ve had mixed results with Deva Curl products. Any tips that I may not know?

Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Garner, NC
1 month ago
I used to use DevaCurl but found it left my hair a bit oilier than I would like. I have since switched to Living Proof and it is SOOO worth the money! ITS A COMPLETE GAME CHANGER YALL!
Charday💋 W.
Charday💋 W.
Raleigh, NC
1 month, 3 weeks ago
When you apply the product apply when your hair is soaking wet, water helps maintain the moisture. After you apply the product, blot your hair with a microfiber towel for excess water and then continue applying the products. Devacurl products work best when you apply on soaking wet hair.
katie k.
katie k.
1 month, 3 weeks ago
I am using Ultra defining gel and the supercream. And it’s great. Also love their No poo decadence. Whenever I refresh I just use b’leave in and it works for me.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
1 month, 3 weeks ago
DevaCurl is supposed be one of the best brands for curly hair. I just actually purchased their wave maker, curl refresher and hairspray so I’m excited. A lot of people like this leave in so I’m thinking it will be great. A lot of people also rave about the Mixed Chicks Leave In Hair Conditioner as well which I think I’m gonna try after my current leave in is gone. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help but I’m sure it will be great :)