BY DEVACURL

Leave-In DecadenceTM

Ultra Moisturizing Leave-In Conditioner

What is Leave-In Decadence?

A lightweight, build-up free leave-in conditioner packed with moisture that leaves curls defined and frizz-free.

Is it for me?

If you have curly to super curly hair, and you’re in need of a leave-in conditioner that delivers moisture without heaviness, and provides curl definition that lasts—you’re in luck!  This leave-in is the ultimate curl conditioning lotion.

What does it do?

This quick-absorbing, leave-in conditioner gives the foundation for touchable curls thanks to Pequi oil, which offers curl retention, and Chufa milk, that provides intense moisture. Light florals combined with creamy milks provide a luxurious and comforting scent

How do I use it?

Evenly distribute throughout clean, wet curls, gliding it through the ends to thoroughly moisturize.

Do not rinse.

Finish with your favorite DevaCurl styler.

• I would really like to try this product out.. I have natu...9 Answers
  • I Absolutely love the Decadence line...My curls need this 💞5 Answers
  • Es bueno el producto?6 Answers
Beauty C.
New Orleans
I have very wavy pretty curly hair. Before discovering DevaCurl, I was a OUIDAD devotee. It never occurred to me that there would be anything better. WRONG! DevaCurl is 1000% better. And mind you, I’ve tried every curly hair product out there. And I’ve mixed, combined, layered.....totally a workout for a decent hair day!
Now DevaCurl...... I have every styling product they produce except for yesterday’s drop of Super Stretch which I will procure shortly. Every product is amazing. It’s just a matter of how you want your curls to look on any particular day. Apart from that, it is MANDATORY to use your Leave-In Decadence every day. This yummy cream keeps your curls healthy, nourished and sets the tone for your styling. I’m practically a hoarder with this stuff. One in use, 3 on standby.
DevaCurl is not on the inexpensive end of the price spectrum but it’s worth every penny!
Ana C.
Englewood, OH
I’m someone who hates greasy hair. I wash my hair just about every day to avoid it. So, my hair also gets pretty dry/damaged at the ends. I love this product because it is light weight and adds life to my curls without making my hair feel greasy! Also- I was nervous but excited to try the “NoPoo” for the same reasons listed above. But I love it! After using the nopoo and conditioner, my hair felt clean and my curls seemed to have more bounce while damp. (This was sent to me complementary to test.)
Jas. J.
I received this product free from Influenster & deva curl however it does not sway my opinion in anyway. My hair is very dry & has a low propensity like it absorbs no moisture no matter how hard I try! However this product has made a huge impact! It’s light weight & has an amazing smell. It also does what is advertised my hair felt more moisturized & stronger after using this product I’m so happy Influenster sent this to me because idk how I was living before! I highly recommend this product to everyone. (btw I have transitioning hair.)
Marisa M.
Inglewood, CA
Alright so I’m very picky when it comes to what products i use in my hair. I heard about devacurl prior but never had the courage to actually try it. Once Influenster sent me it i knew it was fate to finally give it a go! And once I did i could not be more happy with the results. Not only was my hair frizz free but my curls were absolutely gorgeous! Only down side was the smell :( wasn’t the biggest fan of that . But other than that 9/10!
Desirae P.
San Bruno, CA
I used the DevaCurl No-Poo Decadence, Zero Lather Ultra Moisturizing Milk Cleanser and DevaCurl One Condition Decadence, Ultra Moisturizing Milk Conditioner, both left my hair feeling really nice, soft and smooth. Conditioner detangled my hair well. After finishing, finished my hair with DevaCurl Leave-In Decadence™. I love the overall outcome.
Chiamaka O.
I used this product when I went on a vacation to Jamaica. It arrived the day before I left so I was really excited. The scent is really nice and appealing. It helped produce some of the best curls I’ve ever used. I’m not sure if i can say anything bad about it. I have 4B hair type but some days it can have a mind of its own and when I used this product. It helped tame my hair a lot better and I was able to create some beautiful looks. I’ve used this product since then and I still have the same feelings about it. It’s amazing! I would buy this with my own money.
Candi C.
Charlotte, NC
Soo my hair soaked this up! Like most leave In products typically leave my hair feeling too oily and/or still dry. This product gave me a well balanced level
Of moisture that was perfect for my wash and go. I have super coiled hair with slight waves intermixed and I would definitely recommend this for my thicker haired girls as well! It literally locks in moisture and provides a great foundation for post styling.
Melissa S.
Newark , NJ
I normally don’t wear my very thick hair curly for more than a few days at a time. I have always wanted to try deva curl products but I don’t like doing my hair at all. Every two weeks I got to my hair stylist who keeps my hair healthy and styled. I noticed that she uses deva curl products in my hair and my hair responds very well to this brand. I would like to try some of the other products in this line just to have on hand but they work great and keep my hair healthy, moisturized, thick, and long, even when I wear it straight, I get so many compliments on the health of my hair. Great line made with great ingredients.
Debora O.
This leave in curl is A DREAM IN A BOTTLE!! It’s so amazing on curls after a wash n conditioning!! I received mine through Influenster and so I can’t speak on the value or price but the quality is as good as the professional salon brands you find at Armstrong McCall!
I absolutely love using it and will definitely be purchasing when it’s time to replace it!
Sarah D.
Clermont, FL
I’ve had this product since before it launched to the public. For me this was not a hit. I experienced flash drying every time I’ve tried to use this as my leave in. I’m trying to figure out if this reaction is because of an ingredient or if my hair just simple does not like it. But I’m not giving up on it yet completely, it’s just not my go to.
Nia j.
chestnut ridge
I have 3c/4a hair. Will this product really do anything for my hair? I usually like products like Camille rose that are heavy and really elongate my curls. Will this product be enough?
Janean B.
Dundee, OR
I would really like to try this product out.. I have natural curly hair and I'm forever looking for a product that will define my curls without leaving them dried out and frizzy.
Hazel B.
New York
When oh when will this Ben available? I am OBSESSED with devacurl. My 💆hair has never really  liked any product line but it LOVES devacurl  can’t wait to try this
Tanzania W.
Is this moisturizering to 4a4b type hair? Is it worth the price?
Cathy D.
Has anyone used this product and can compare it to Mixed Chicks Leave In Hair Conditioner?