BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A four-piece set of hair essentials to give your curls ultra-hydration. Key benefits: - Cleanses without stripping hair of natural moisture - Provides lasting moisture - Reduces frizz If you want to know more…No-Poo Decadence is a zero lather, ultra-moisturizing milk cleanser that stimulates and cleans the scalp without stripping your hair of moisture. One Condition Decadence is a hydrating milk conditioner that delivers more strength, nourishment, and protection for your curls. Designed for use on wet hair, Buildup Buster is a powerful yet gentle cleanser that uses micellar technology to gently remove buildup from the hair and scalp without stripping moisture. SuperCream styler smooths, softens, shapes, lengthens, moisturizes, defines, controls, boosts volume, twists-out, tames frizz, and adds shine. This set contains:- 8 oz/ 236 mL No-Poo Decadence - 8 oz/ 236 mL One Condition Decadence - 1.5 oz/ 44.3 mL Buildup Buster - 3 oz/ 88.7 mL SuperCream Coconut Curl Styler It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

DevaCurl How to Quit Shampoo: For Hydrated Natural Curls

Start your review of DevaCurl How to Quit Shampoo: For Hydrated Natural Curls!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Claire K.
Deva Curl has changed the curly hair game forever. the decadence line is everything you need for your curly hair .  Moisture , nourishment , no drying or harsh chemicals , volume and the list goes on and on. This is definitely a re purchase for life! for the longest time I have been on my hair journey , struggling to achieve weightless, frizz free , curls. The combination of going heat free and the decadence line has replenished my curls and slowly but surely, every wash, I see my curl pattern returning. I have been battling dry scalp for the longest time and with the motion of cleansing my scalp along with the ultra moisturizing no lather cleanser my scalp has never felt more refreshed and truly clean , dandruff free. the buildup buster takes away the buildup from refreshing my curls with styler and along with the one condition milk conditioner I have the rIght amount of slip to detangle and when dried my hair is silky soft , I attribute that to the conditioner and the super cream styler that dries leaving my hair feeling super soft , no crunch , full of volume. Needless to say but I am in love and thank you Deva curl for changing my hair game.
mishel n.
My 4c natural hair LOVES this stuff! I did the big chop in late September so its been fun experimenting with products, but I do not want to fall into the hair product junkie trap! There are 2 lines i consistently use and Deva curl is theb1st. The leave in conditioner and curl creme locks in the moisture of my low porosity hair! I Never have a wash day without it!
Susan G.
Missouri city, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Let’s just call this box a box sent from heaven ... honestly guys my hair was dry and my curls were flat. Honestly I was so scared that my hair was going to be straight and that I had completely damaged it. This box completely changed my life. Each of the products in this box are amazing, my hair feels so soft after I use it.
Ruth G.
Deltona, FL
These products will change the game of your hair! Both the cream cleanser and serum cleanser are moisturizing and cleanses in your hair well. It feels as if you are using a regular shampoo but hydrating. I did need to use a good amount of cleanser which makes the bottle run out quicker then a regular shampoo. The DevaCurl conditioner immediately soaks into your hair and moisturized from the inside hair shaft out! As I continued to use these products it worked better for my hair. While also using the DevaCurl curling cream my hair will last longer between days of washing leaving my curls healthy and bouncy! #IQuitShampoo
Ericka J.
Mansfield, TX
****I received the product complementary from Influenster for tasting purposes.****

1.No-Poo Decadence: Zero-Lather Ultra Moisturizing Milk Cleanser - I really liked this “No-Poo”. My hair felt very clean but was still soft and moisturized.

2. One Condition Decadence: Ultra Moisturizing Milk Conditioner - I wasn’t wowed by this conditioner. It did it’s job but I did not see any results that made me want to spend the money on the full size. Neither the “No-Poo” or the conditioner has any smell. We a;; love when our hair smells amazing, right?! A product with no good scent is a little bit of a let down. LOL

3.Buildup Buster: I really liked this product. It’s great for getting ride of build up. I like to use if during the week on my edges tp get ride of edge control build up. I doesn’t strip the moisture from the hair at all. I will definitely be purchasing this product, once the sample is out.

4. Supercream: I found no real use for this product. It really did nothing for my curls. I used it at least 4 times and each time my hair had like a cast on it. My hair did not feel soft at all. It actually felt weighed down and dry. When I was trying this product, I made sure to just use what I received from Influenster, the first 3 times. The 4th time, I used it with my regular holy grails. It still made my hair feel dry and gross.
Ashley D.
Bronx, NY
PHENOMENAL! Let me tell you, it may be expensive, but wow it is really amazing quality. I cherish these products so well in all honesty because they really work wonders for curly hair. The price may deter you from purchasing, but let me tell you, it’s worth it.
Rashina H.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
Okay real talk, curly hair is hard to take care of and high maintenance as hell. In the past, I'd be switching through products like crazy trying to find out what worked for my hair. It seemed like no amount of hair masks was combating the dryness I had. But since I switched to the devs curl hair care routine, my curls have been dp much Moore hydrated, defined and bouncy. Their shampoo isn't even a shampoo, it's actually a milk cleanser! So at every step of the way you're hydrating your hair. I was sent the @devacurl products through influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
#IQuitShampoo #contest #complimentary @DevaCurl @Influenster
Raven M.
Bradenton , FL
I would like to give this a three and a half star review. I got this complimentary from Influenster and I was super excited for it. I feel like using it for the past couple months has given me a good outlook on it. I think my hair feels a lot healthier, which is great because my hair was damaged. I’m really into the no poo shampoo now, I believe it works. But I don’t think it did anything for my curls. Which I think is the point. That’s why I’m giving it a lower rating. But I love how healthy my hair feels now. I wouldn’t repurchase this exact one but maybe something else from Devacurl.
Josey W.
I love what DevaCurl is doing focusing on curly hair and helping people to care for it. I think this set was too moisture heavy for me, but I have wavy hair and this set is for curly curly. I think for a curly curly person it would work wonders. It feels super nice, its as simple to use as your normal products. I can tell it conditioned my hair crazy well and I like using the cream and my dead ends.
Aleezah B.
Aurora , CO
This entire set is a must have. I wanted to try out Deva curl for a while so when I got this from influenster I was thrilled. The shampoo definitely cleanses so you dont need to worry about that. I LOVE the coconut curl cream. It works just as well on dry hair as it does on wet which is so hard to come by. I think if you are wanting to make your curls healthier you should definitely give this a try.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
Would anyone recommend this for 4c Kinky Hair? I been natural for 5 years
chay R.
Victoria, BC
Why do all the best curly hair products cost more then regular shampoo?
Shayla L.
Victoria , BC
Have been wanting to try deva curl for awhile now for my pesky curly/friztastic hair and am wondering which products are most recommended! Let me know plz!! Also if the price is worth it :)

Sephora