BY DEVACURL

Which hair type is it good for? Wavy A four-piece set of hair essentials to give you natural-looking waves. Key benefits: - Increases volume - Creates consistent, gorgeous waves - Reduces frizz If you want to know more…Low-Poo Delight is a mild lather cleanser to bring out the natural beauty of weightless waves, while One Condition Delight delivers the perfect amount of hydration. Designed for use on wet hair, Buildup Buster is a powerful yet gentle cleanser that uses micellar technology to gently remove buildup from the hair and scalp without stripping moisture. Wave Maker is a touchable texture whip that gives consistent waves and optimum frizz control every time you use it. This set contains:- 8 oz/ 236 mL Low-Poo Delight - 8 oz/ 236 mL One Condition Delight - 1.5 oz/ 44.3 mL Buildup Buster - 3 oz/ 88.7 mL Wave Maker It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

• I have fine wavy/curly hair that falls flat with most pro...2 Answers
  • Does Devacurl works with dry hair? DevaCurl How to Quit S...1 Answers
Sabrina R.
Milton, VT
I really enjoyed using Deva Curl How to Quit Shampoo: For Effortless Waves kit. I recieved it for free from influenster in a voxbox, in exchange for my honest opinion on the products. I really enjoyed using the products and I think that it is helping by reducing buildup from other shampoos and conditioners. The shampoo does leave my hair feeling a little greasy after using it which is the only down side. I would recommend this product to anyone with wavy hair.
Elizabeth F.
Homestead , FL
This amazing product has made me fall in love all over again with my hair. I never really embraced my curls because I didn’t know how to style them. I finally have so much moisture and my curls are finally healthy!!!! I will never go back to any other product. Thank you deva curls for rescuing my curly locks. No more blow drying for me, all I want is to wear my hair natural.
Liz L.
The entire product line is great. When used together, your hair feels silky smooth AND clean without all those harsh chemicals. I've tried other sulfate-free shmpoos, but my biggest complaint was that my hair didn't feel silky or truly "clean." DevaCurl managed to address this problem and I'm hooked!! Highly recommend using if you have waves in your hair to add definition.
Alejandra A.
Los Angeles , CA
The shampoo is light and cleans out your hair really well without over drying it. The buildup booster also works wonders. Not giving it 5 because the wave booster made my hair oily. Also, the conditioner didn’t seem to hydrate enough. I will most likely get the shampoo again. I just wish it had a stronger, nice scent. The smell is whatever and fades away fast.
Bethany C.
whitewater, wi
Absolutely amazing! I couldn’t afford to buy all the full-sized products and this was on sale at my local Ulta so I couldn’t resist. I’m so happy I purchased this, my curls have never looked better. These products don’t weigh my hair down and they leave my curls frizz-free, shiny and happy. I am a Deva Curl customer for life!
Mila J.
Homer Glen, IL
I wanted to finish the products before I reviewed them to give my honest opinion. I was super excited to receive these products from Influenster try and review. I was VERY impressed with how gentle and non stripping the shampoo was, but beware, it does leave residue. The conditioner wasn’t the best but it did provide LIGHT nourishment to my ends. Unfortunately, the build up booster was extremely disappointing, I don’t believe it worked at all. Last but not least, the curl cream was my FAVORITE. it left me with super natural, non crunchy, beautiful waves that lasted all day. If I had to recommend one product from the line it would be the curl cream.
Tasha F.
PENDLETON, OR
I took about a month before I reviewed this product because I wanted to make sure I wasn't judging this product as a 'normal' shampoo and conditioner.

I really enjoyed the citrus scent, but didn't feel like my hair was anymore weightless, frizz-less or shiny. Overall, I don't feel like this product did much for my hair, at least not anymore than my normal hair products. My hair never felt smooth and always felt dry and in tangles. I should note that I have long, thick, wavy hair.

While the shampoo and conditioner were 'meh' and not worth the hefty price tag, I did enjoy the buildup remover. I could tell that my hair felt cleaner, and not in a 'sqeeky' way. Just clean and fresh.
Amanda C.
Elkton, MD
These products did not work on my hair, my hair felt very greasy afterwards it wasn’t making my hair curl to much. It wouldn’t lather in my hair to well either. I was a little disappointed I could be wrong but I think it all depends on what kind of hair you have.
Randi B.
columbia, MO
My favorite product in this bundle is the Buildup Buster. It does a great job at keeping my roots nice and fresh. I like to alternate the shampoo with my normal and purple shampoo. The conditioner works well but I also like to alternate that as well. I worry that these products have dried out my scalp a bit, but I wont go as far as to say it was definitively these products that caused it, and not winter weather.
Patrice W.
Austin, TX
This set has some great pieces, but as most curly hair girls know, one size doesn’t fit most. I liked the less-poo (don’t love the name) but the conditioner left me wanting more. The deep conditioner had the “more” that the regular conditioner lacked. The styling mousse smells good and is a decent product.
I received this product for free from influenster.
Kaylie S.
Deltona, FL
I have fine wavy/curly hair that falls flat with most products; is this product worth all the hype?