BY DEVACURL #17 in Hair Treatments

Is it for me?

If your curls are extremely dry and need intense hydration, snap this up!

What does it do?

This rich, creamy deep conditioning treatment drenches dehydrated hair with Cupuaçu Butter for long-lasting moisture, Murumuru Butter for protection and shine and vitamin-infused Cacao Butter to soften and nourish. The result: silky hair that’s easy to manage and style.

How do I use it?

• Glide a generous amount through wet hair with your fingertips and let it sit for 15 to 30 minutes.
  • Need more TLC? Slip on a plastic cap for extra-intense hydration. Rinse well.
  • Rinse well. Use one to two times per week or as needed.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:

The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:

Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Glycol Distearate, Ceteareth-20, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Humulus Lupulus Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Quaternium-82, Polyquaternium-10, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (C1 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• I’ve been looking for a leave in conditioner/cream. And I...2 Answers
  • How good is this on super damaged hair? Mine has been ble...1 Answers
  • I’ve been eyeing this for a while but DevaCurl’s prices a...1 Answers
DevaCurl Heaven in Hair, Intense Moisture Treatment
  • "A little goes a long way and it can be tempting to slap it on thick, but don't!" in 2 reviews
  • "Warning a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Love this it makes my hair so soft I repeat it wont work if you don't have curly hair you wont like it " in 1 review
Kelsey C.
olathe, ks
I love this mask for any hair type, not just curly hair! It’s super moisturizing and makes your hair really feel like heaven. I always tell my clients to leave masks in longer than the time on the bottle because it’s just going to benefit you more! Love deva curl!!
Chaparritha F.
Richmond
The hair treatment is meant especially for curly hair and is very effective and is sulfate free and doesn’t have ingredients such as sulfate and alcohol which would damage your hair
Darren C.
Bowie
This product is absolutely awesome it hydrates and defines curls with minimal product and is very affordable. It also helps retain moisture in your curls or waves without using a lot and weighing your hair down.
Tatevik M.
Clackamas, OR
Love this leave in as a normal conditioner and also as a mask. I leave it in for half an hour and then wash out with cold water as advised and style my hair using ultra defining DC gel. Best leave in I have tried so far. I have 2c/3b curls.
Taylor F.
Orem, UT
If you have frizzy/dry curly hair... you absolutely MUST buy this deep conditioner. A little goes a LONG way. The smell is fresh and not overpowering. Devacurl does it again!
Hayley G.
I bought this during a promo sale Ulta had and it’s an okay hair mask. Definitely not my favorite only because it leaves your hair feeling a bit sticky. It smells great and somewhat moisturizes my hair. I probably won’t buy again.
Felisha S.
Jonesboro, GA
This is the most moisturizing deep conditioning treatment I've ever used to date. A little bit goes a very long way so it's ok for the price point. My hair is always soft as butter once I rinse it out and moisturized for days.
Crystal R.
Bronx
Really surprised this did not work on my dry curly hair. It actually made my hair more dry. I left it on as instructed and when I was he sit out it I didn't see have change in my hair. Very disappointing
Laura R.
I hate how other products dry the ends and leave it feeling depleted of life. This product smells HEAVENLY and hydrates my curls beyond believe. I use it once a month
Ashley A.
Bronx, NY
Best deep conditioner ever ! Especially if you have curly hair! Can use over night ! I normally leave it in for a day to get the best results smells amazing !!!!
Ely L.
Orem, UT
So I am looking for a product to help my curly hair (it's long so it's being weighed down). Would this be a good products to help give my limp curls bounce.
keren a.
crowley la
Do it help define your curls?
alisha s.
Ferriday, LA
I have natural curly hair and i would love to find a product that kept my curls looking awesone. Will this product do this for me or what do u recommend
Kristin S.
Marshall, MN
Is this a deep conditioner, a leave in treatment? How do you use this?
Dom R.
What products do you follow this up with?

back