BY DEVACURL #14 in Hair Treatments

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Is it for me?

If your curls are extremely dry and need intense hydration, snap this up!

What does it do?

This rich, creamy deep conditioning treatment drenches dehydrated hair with Cupuaçu Butter for long-lasting moisture, Murumuru Butter for protection and shine and vitamin-infused Cacao Butter to soften and nourish. The result: silky hair that’s easy to manage and style.

How do I use it?

• Glide a generous amount through wet hair with your fingertips and let it sit for 15 to 30 minutes.
  • Need more TLC? Slip on a plastic cap for extra-intense hydration. Rinse well.
  • Rinse well. Use one to two times per week or as needed.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:

The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:

Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Glycol Distearate, Ceteareth-20, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Humulus Lupulus Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Quaternium-82, Polyquaternium-10, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (C1 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• I’ve been looking for a leave in conditioner/cream. And I...2 Answers
  • How good is this on super damaged hair? Mine has been ble...1 Answers
  • I’ve been eyeing this for a while but DevaCurl’s prices a...1 Answers
DevaCurl Heaven in Hair, Intense Moisture Treatment
  • "A little goes a long way and it can be tempting to slap it on thick, but don't!" in 2 reviews
  • "Warning a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Love this it makes my hair so soft I repeat it wont work if you don't have curly hair you wont like it " in 1 review
Pj E.
Claremont, CA
I have thick type four natural hair and heaven in hair just melted right into my hair! Are use it with the steamer, and it helped me to Easley to tango and kept my hair and ends moisturized and shiny throughout the day!
Eliza E.
This is the best silicone-free deep conditioner that I have found. It is very expensive, but a little goes a long way, so a tub of this last you a while. If you use too much, it leaves a bit of a film behind. You should also be sure to rinse well.
Sydney G.
Tamarac, FL
My favorite deep conditioner! It smells very clean and leaves my hair really moisturized! I use it as a regular conditioner, a deep conditioner and a leave in conditioner. The only con is the price but it's definitely worth it
Monique V.
Raleigh, NC
This is an excellent product! This mask gives a good moisture to my hair. It's easy to use. You need just 15-30 minutes sitting on your hair. Every time I use this, someone tell me complements me about my hair !! It's a little expensive, but it worth the price. I highly recommend!!!!
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
This product is life/hair saver !!!! so i have curly hair and love to dye my hair insanely. I went from having brunette to red ombre, full on red hair, to back brown, to adding caramel balayge highlights !!! to say the least my curls were fried!!! i bought this and i actually left it in never washed it out, it gave my curls some life and allowed me to go gel free. I didn't have any issues bc my hair was needing that much moisture at that time. The smell is different and bothered me at first but then i kept getting compliments that my hair smell good so i go over it. after some time i notice my hair getting to greasy so i started to wash out the product and viola my hair was coming back to life on its own. its not fully repair i still had to get my cuts etc but it sure helped with frizz and breakage and dryness.
Kayla R.
Oakland, CA
I absolutely love this conditioner. It is the first conditioner that allowed me to wear my natural curls, my first successful wash and go. My hair always feels moisturized after I use it. My only issue with the product is that it can get flaky after it dries, not the best if you wear a lot of black.
Jasmine L.
Hayward, CA
This stuff is great I have really curly hair so I used it as a recovery mask after straightening my hair. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I usually use the devacurl melt into moisture mask which I feel leaves my hair softer but of course it’s also more expensive.
Kelsey C.
Kansas City, MO
I love this mask for any hair type, not just curly hair! It’s super moisturizing and makes your hair really feel like heaven. I always tell my clients to leave masks in longer than the time on the bottle because it’s just going to benefit you more! Love deva curl!!
Darren C.
Bowie
This product is absolutely awesome it hydrates and defines curls with minimal product and is very affordable. It also helps retain moisture in your curls or waves without using a lot and weighing your hair down.
Tatevik M.
Clackamas, OR
Love this leave in as a normal conditioner and also as a mask. I leave it in for half an hour and then wash out with cold water as advised and style my hair using ultra defining DC gel. Best leave in I have tried so far. I have 2c/3b curls.
Ely L.
Orem, UT
So I am looking for a product to help my curly hair (it's long so it's being weighed down). Would this be a good products to help give my limp curls bounce.
keren a.
crowley la
Do it help define your curls?
alisha s.
Ferriday, LA
I have natural curly hair and i would love to find a product that kept my curls looking awesone. Will this product do this for me or what do u recommend
Kristin S.
Marshall, MN
Is this a deep conditioner, a leave in treatment? How do you use this?
Dom R.
What products do you follow this up with?

back