BY DEVACURL #15 in Hair Treatments

Is it for me?

If your curls are extremely dry and need intense hydration, snap this up!

What does it do?

This rich, creamy deep conditioning treatment drenches dehydrated hair with Cupuaçu Butter for long-lasting moisture, Murumuru Butter for protection and shine and vitamin-infused Cacao Butter to soften and nourish. The result: silky hair that’s easy to manage and style.

How do I use it?

• Glide a generous amount through wet hair with your fingertips and let it sit for 15 to 30 minutes.
  • Need more TLC? Slip on a plastic cap for extra-intense hydration. Rinse well.
  • Rinse well. Use one to two times per week or as needed.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:

The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:

Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Glycol Distearate, Ceteareth-20, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Humulus Lupulus Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Quaternium-82, Polyquaternium-10, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (C1 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• I’ve been looking for a leave in conditioner/cream. And I...2 Answers
  • How good is this on super damaged hair? Mine has been ble...1 Answers
  • I’ve been eyeing this for a while but DevaCurl’s prices a...1 Answers
DevaCurl Heaven in Hair, Intense Moisture Treatment
  • "A little goes a long way and it can be tempting to slap it on thick, but don't!" in 2 reviews
  • "Warning a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Love this it makes my hair so soft I repeat it wont work if you don't have curly hair you wont like it " in 1 review
Genesis R.
Bronx
Is literally heaven on earth. By mistake I used it as a living conditioner inset of a mask, and it work like magic. My hair got very smooth after the first application and I didn’t have to retouch during the week. I recommend this to all of my curly girl that need to revive the curly.
Antoinette R.
Decatur
This is a really good deep conditioner great for winter. And it smells amazing my hair is soft after using it I wish I could use this as my styler it makes my curls pop
Arielle D.
Livermore, CA
So amazing at restoring my hair after damage, I use this product as both leave-in and wash out. I can definitely tell that my hair knows the difference when I do.
Elena R.
Fayetteville , NC
Deva curl first off is my favorite product. And I was recommended this treatment by my stylist and I love it. It has lasted me almost 8 months now and I'm just now running out. I use it about once a month and leave in while in the shower and steam and then rinse out.
Dariana G.
Piscataway, NJ
I was not impressed and will not be buying this again! I used a bottle i. Two washes as it did not soften my hair at all. I would recommend melt into moisture and avoid this one all together. The size is small and not to much product for the price. Very disappointed.
Jailene S.
Bethlehem, PA
I’m a big fan about curly hair products. I have super big curly hair that needs and loves moisturizing products. Deva curl products are a big must for me and work insanely well. It helps keep my curls in tact and also tuck the curls in lock for the whole day.
Rilind R.
A little goes a long way! This product is a game changer. My type 3a curls love the moisture that this product gives me. Reduces frizz and makes the curls feel so nice and soft. I use it once a week and put a bonnet on top. Highly recommend this product!
ariel m.
Bakersfield
this is AMAZING my friend and i use it and it keeps our curls looking silky and bouncy all day and at night in the club. even after sweating dancing it stays looking cute
Hailey S.
Kuna, ID
I have very curly ringlet type hair when I take care of it, I received this product from my father from the military base store, and I was skeptical because some treatments leave my hair heavy, weighed down and lifeless. This restored the shiny happy hair I’m used to.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.
Brooklyn, NY
This hair mask is one of my all time favorites! Just like the packaging says, it intensely moisturizes your hair! I would use this once a week & it brought life back into my damaged hair! I would definitely buy again but it’s on the pricey side!
Ely L.
Orem, UT
So I am looking for a product to help my curly hair (it's long so it's being weighed down). Would this be a good products to help give my limp curls bounce.
keren a.
crowley la
Do it help define your curls?
alisha s.
Ferriday, LA
I have natural curly hair and i would love to find a product that kept my curls looking awesone. Will this product do this for me or what do u recommend
Kristin S.
Marshall, MN
Is this a deep conditioner, a leave in treatment? How do you use this?
Dom R.
What products do you follow this up with?

back