BY DEVACURL

Is it for me?

If your curls are extremely dry and need intense hydration, snap this up!

What does it do?

This rich, creamy deep conditioning treatment drenches dehydrated hair with Cupuaçu Butter for long-lasting moisture, Murumuru Butter for protection and shine and vitamin-infused Cacao Butter to soften and nourish. The result: silky hair that’s easy to manage and style.

How do I use it?

• Glide a generous amount through wet hair with your fingertips and let it sit for 15 to 30 minutes.
  • Need more TLC? Slip on a plastic cap for extra-intense hydration. Rinse well.
  • Rinse well. Use one to two times per week or as needed.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:

The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:

Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Glycol Distearate, Ceteareth-20, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Humulus Lupulus Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Quaternium-82, Polyquaternium-10, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (C1 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• I’ve been looking for a leave in conditioner/cream. And I...2 Answers
  • How good is this on super damaged hair? Mine has been ble...1 Answers
  • I’ve been eyeing this for a while but DevaCurl’s prices a...1 Answers
DevaCurl Heaven in Hair, Intense Moisture Treatment
  • "A little goes a long way and it can be tempting to slap it on thick, but don't!" in 2 reviews
  • "Warning a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Love this it makes my hair so soft I repeat it wont work if you don't have curly hair you wont like it " in 1 review
Ryan B.
Lakewood, CA
I love this condition but be warned it does have protein in it. So if your hair is protein sensitive be careful but it does work amazingly. It has an herbal sent so if that bothers you then you it wouldn’t be for you but I don’t mind it. A little of this product does go away.
Crowned G.
EVERYONE RAVES about this deep conditioner, but I can't. The scent is like a very strong perfume and it did absolutely nothing for my hair, and for the price it should've! 1/5 stars, don't personally recommend it.
Kara K.
New Orleans
I didn’t not like this product at all after rinsing it out my hair felt so dry and it was so hard to detangle my hair!!! It was not moisturizing at all!! The price tag is also hefty in my opinion
ana g.
Bronx, NY
extremely hydrating!! love how it made my hair look. My hair tends to dry really fast, specially during the winter, but with this product my hair looks very shiny and healthy. very satisfied with the results, highly recommend.
Sylvia O.
Washington, DC
As the weather changes my hair keeps gets dryer the Heaven in Hair has really allowed me to keep my curls moisturized and looking great. It was easy to use smelled great. It’s a product I would recommend.
Dominique R.
I just purchased this last week and finally deep conditioned my hair with it! I love it! It left my hair super moisturizer and when I did my hair after my curls more defined than usual. They weren’t frizzy and felt amazing. It’s a little pricey but it’s worth it!
Antoinette R.
Decatur
This is a really good deep conditioner great for winter. And it smells amazing my hair is soft after using it I wish I could use this as my styler it makes my curls pop
Genesis R.
Bronx
Is literally heaven on earth. By mistake I used it as a living conditioner inset of a mask, and it work like magic. My hair got very smooth after the first application and I didn’t have to retouch during the week. I recommend this to all of my curly girl that need to revive the curly.
Arielle D.
Livermore, CA
So amazing at restoring my hair after damage, I use this product as both leave-in and wash out. I can definitely tell that my hair knows the difference when I do.
Dariana G.
Piscataway, NJ
I was not impressed and will not be buying this again! I used a bottle i. Two washes as it did not soften my hair at all. I would recommend melt into moisture and avoid this one all together. The size is small and not to much product for the price. Very disappointed.
Ely L.
Orem, UT
So I am looking for a product to help my curly hair (it's long so it's being weighed down). Would this be a good products to help give my limp curls bounce.
keren a.
crowley la
Do it help define your curls?
Mariajose M.
Austin
I’ve been looking for a leave in conditioner/cream. And I’ve heard that this one is one of the best. Should I try it ?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I have curly hair and my curls are extremely dry and need hydration. would this work for me?
alisha s.
Ferriday, LA
I have natural curly hair and i would love to find a product that kept my curls looking awesone. Will this product do this for me or what do u recommend