BY DEVACURL #14 in Hair Treatments

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Is it for me?

If your curls are extremely dry and need intense hydration, snap this up!

What does it do?

This rich, creamy deep conditioning treatment drenches dehydrated hair with Cupuaçu Butter for long-lasting moisture, Murumuru Butter for protection and shine and vitamin-infused Cacao Butter to soften and nourish. The result: silky hair that’s easy to manage and style.

How do I use it?

• Glide a generous amount through wet hair with your fingertips and let it sit for 15 to 30 minutes.
  • Need more TLC? Slip on a plastic cap for extra-intense hydration. Rinse well.
  • Rinse well. Use one to two times per week or as needed.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:

The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:

Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Glycol Distearate, Ceteareth-20, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Humulus Lupulus Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Quaternium-82, Polyquaternium-10, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (C1 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• I’ve been looking for a leave in conditioner/cream. And I...2 Answers
  • How good is this on super damaged hair? Mine has been ble...1 Answers
  • I’ve been eyeing this for a while but DevaCurl’s prices a...1 Answers
DevaCurl Heaven in Hair, Intense Moisture Treatment
  • "A little goes a long way and it can be tempting to slap it on thick, but don't!" in 2 reviews
  • "Warning a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Love this it makes my hair so soft I repeat it wont work if you don't have curly hair you wont like it " in 1 review
Christina R.
San Jose, CA
I love this deep conditioner! The name says it all! My hair feels heavenly I love all deva curl products but I use to use shea moisture for see condition it was okay but I felt like it was heavy for my hair. I grabbed this at Sephora and I’m sold for life.
Christmary M.
Oceanside, CA
It’s name says it all “Heaven in Hair” it’s just that. This mask is ideal to return moisture into dual, over dried curly hair. A little definitely goes a long way, and leaving it in a few minutes makes your hair super smooth and manageable. Trust me it’s a must!
Naidelyn V.
I bought this bigger version of this product and boyyyy I’M glad I did ! If there is anything id recommend anyone to try from devacurl it is this ! This moisturizes, hydrates, and just leaves your hair literally like heaven ! I would give this 10 stara if it was an option . Ive such seen make such a change on a lot of my friends hair !
Alana S.
This is a really great deep conditioner. I love the smell and it has a nice thick and creamy consistency. The jar is fairly large, and I only use this once every two weeks, so it has lasted me three months so far and I’m only halfway through. I also only use a little bit on my hair. I generally leave it in for 15-20 minutes and when I wash it out my hair feels so silky and smooth. It leaves my hair looking healthier and doesn’t get as frizzy when it dries. It also doesn’t have any bad ingredients with sulfates and silicones. The only negative it the price. You get what you pay for though. Great hair mask!
AMY G.
Fresno, CA
Weekly conditioning treatments with this has done amazing things for my daughter's hair. We tried other curly girl approved hair treatments, but none of them really compare to this one for her. She loves the way it smells and is happy to have her hair done, so we'll be sticking with this for a long while now.
Jennifer M.
Milwaukee, WI
Miracle worker let me tell you. If you have curly or coils hair and your curls are dry and just need help with moisture this right here is just what your hair needs. This helps to moisturize and soften your curls also makes detangling your hair after a breeze which is a must if your hair gets a little hard to manage after washing.
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
This is a really good protein treatment for the hair it’s very pricey they have them on amazon and a lot of girls say not to buy it from there cuz it’s not real but I like it my hair comes out really good and it smells pretty good
Priscilla B.
New Market, MD
I used for the first time at hair saloon, my hair after use was perfect. My curls had an amazing definition and looked like very hydrated. Is easy to find online to buy, at Deva's site or Amazon, with the other products I made at saloon the "deva's hair ritual" and the results was really good. I'm planning buy the deva's kit in few weeks. One important thing about this products: read about low and no poo before starts use.
melodie c.
Los Angeles, CA
This one didn’t work for me i was surprised because I love all of their other products but this one was a really weird texture . I didn’t feel like my hair was able to absorb any of it it kinda just stayed on the surface but didn’t penetrate. Still love the rest of the devacurl brand tho!
Summer T.
I always heard about how great DevaCurl products were but never tried it until now. I picked this 8fl oz DevaCurl Heaven In Hair Intense Moisture Treatment from Ulta. It smell just how it sounds. Like heaven. The consistency is really good and easy to apply to cover your strands from root to ends. The smell is sweet enough without being too strong and really brought out the texture of my natural curl pattern. The Cantu Leave - In Repair does the same thing but it’s a more runnier consistency without a sweet smell. I’m running out but I’m for sure getting a new jar.
Ely L.
Orem, UT
So I am looking for a product to help my curly hair (it's long so it's being weighed down). Would this be a good products to help give my limp curls bounce.
keren a.
crowley la
Do it help define your curls?
alisha s.
Ferriday, LA
I have natural curly hair and i would love to find a product that kept my curls looking awesone. Will this product do this for me or what do u recommend
Kristin S.
Marshall, MN
Is this a deep conditioner, a leave in treatment? How do you use this?
Dom R.
What products do you follow this up with?

back