BY DEVACURL #14 in Hair Treatments

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Is it for me?

If your curls are extremely dry and need intense hydration, snap this up!

What does it do?

This rich, creamy deep conditioning treatment drenches dehydrated hair with Cupuaçu Butter for long-lasting moisture, Murumuru Butter for protection and shine and vitamin-infused Cacao Butter to soften and nourish. The result: silky hair that’s easy to manage and style.

How do I use it?

• Glide a generous amount through wet hair with your fingertips and let it sit for 15 to 30 minutes.
  • Need more TLC? Slip on a plastic cap for extra-intense hydration. Rinse well.
  • Rinse well. Use one to two times per week or as needed.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:

The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:

Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Glycol Distearate, Ceteareth-20, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Humulus Lupulus Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Quaternium-82, Polyquaternium-10, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (C1 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• I’ve been looking for a leave in conditioner/cream. And I...2 Answers
  • How good is this on super damaged hair? Mine has been ble...1 Answers
  • I’ve been eyeing this for a while but DevaCurl’s prices a...1 Answers
DevaCurl Heaven in Hair, Intense Moisture Treatment
  • "A little goes a long way and it can be tempting to slap it on thick, but don't!" in 2 reviews
  • "Warning a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Love this it makes my hair so soft I repeat it wont work if you don't have curly hair you wont like it " in 1 review
Ciara C.
Fall River, MA
Completely transformed my hair. My hair went from dry to extremely moisturizers and full of life
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
2 daughters with extremely curly hair and Deva Curl is life.... period. Perfect for unruly curls.
Rebekah H.
Spruce Pine, NC
My cousin uses this and loves the brand! She has curly hair and buys this product at Ulta.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Great for moisture and you know that you're putting quality products in your hair
Dee R.
Kissimmee , FL
This is literally HEAVEN IN HAIR! After just one use it leaves your hair super soft! & it makes it easy to detangle your hair. With great detention to your curls! It is a bit pricey but so worth it! I normally leave it on for about 20 mins then detangle my hair in the shower.
Jasmine P.
This deep conditioner is amazing for curly hair and really locking in moisture working for dry, thick hair. I use this once a week and pair it with the Devacurl styling cream and arc angel gel to style, and it lasts through the humid summer air.
Marisol G.
Tampa, FL
Smells amazing! So moisturizing! Great for deep conditioning and leave in. The consistency is thick and easy to eye bow and determine of your hair needs more or less moister. I will continue to but this product!
Anaeliza M.
This product is hands down one of the best things I have ever fed my curls. Yes, it's on the pricier side, but it lasts ages. I was very generous with my use of this product as a leave in conditioner multiple times a week. Heaven in Hair works as a super quick detangler as well (5 minutes or so even if I've been neglectful/busy). It defines my curls and hydrates like no other product I've used. Makes me less prone to resorting to heat damage from my straightener, and much more likely to enjoy my curls. Definitely will buy it again!
Beisnel V.

lo mejor para el cabello, es un producto excelente., me encanta, lo recomiendo a todos y los invito a usarlo, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
Elle B.
Absolutely the worse conditioner on the planet. I have highlighted blonde hair which I baby and is in excellent condition UNTIL I used this. It left my hair so dry. I had to get a professional conditioning treatment to help it. If I could give no stars I would.
Ely L.
Orem, UT
So I am looking for a product to help my curly hair (it's long so it's being weighed down). Would this be a good products to help give my limp curls bounce.
keren a.
crowley la
Do it help define your curls?
alisha s.
Ferriday, LA
I have natural curly hair and i would love to find a product that kept my curls looking awesone. Will this product do this for me or what do u recommend
Kristin S.
Marshall, MN
Is this a deep conditioner, a leave in treatment? How do you use this?
Dom R.
What products do you follow this up with?

back