BY DEVACURL

Is it for me?

If your curls are extremely dry and need intense hydration, snap this up!

What does it do?

This rich, creamy deep conditioning treatment drenches dehydrated hair with Cupuaçu Butter for long-lasting moisture, Murumuru Butter for protection and shine and vitamin-infused Cacao Butter to soften and nourish. The result: silky hair that’s easy to manage and style.

How do I use it?

• Glide a generous amount through wet hair with your fingertips and let it sit for 15 to 30 minutes.
  • Need more TLC? Slip on a plastic cap for extra-intense hydration. Rinse well.
  • Rinse well. Use one to two times per week or as needed.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:

The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:

Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Glycol Distearate, Ceteareth-20, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Humulus Lupulus Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Quaternium-82, Polyquaternium-10, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (C1 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

DevaCurl Heaven in Hair, Intense Moisture Treatment
  • "A little goes a long way and it can be tempting to slap it on thick, but don't!" in 2 reviews
  • "Warning a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Love this it makes my hair so soft I repeat it wont work if you don't have curly hair you wont like it " in 1 review
Mandi W.
I am in love with this hair treatment. The smell is the only thing that I would change... but it leaves my curls feeling so soft and bouncy afterwards.
Leslie T.
Story, WY
Love that I can use so little so it makes this amazing product more affordable over the long run. Very hydrating, and helps keep my hair in great shape
Rachel V.
Miami
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love this, my hair was dry and damaged from bleach and this made my hair alive again and my curls are now popping , devacurl is my favorite
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
Love this stuff , we recommend it in the salon I work at all the time. These products are good for coarse curly hair that. Reds help being tamed!
Marissa M.
Chelmsford, MA
Didn't do anything to my hair.. and made my hair feel gross. I also used the shampoo and it doesn't feel like your hair is actually being washed.
Kyla S.
My MOST FAV deva curl product. I love this and I use every time I get out of the shower as a leave in. Leaves my hair perfectly without frizz.
Yadira S.
AMAZING is an understatement! I love the natural ingredients of Devacurl! Their products are my go to! This product leaves my feeling amazing
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
I use this on my daughter's hair as she has very thick, unruly tangle hair and it helps like no other product. Besides it smells heavenly!
Elizabeth G.
Olean, NY
I love this product. I got a sample of the whole product line in my birch box. Use the whole product line otherwise you won't be pleased
Dotti G.
Upland, NE
Not for my hair, but my daughter's red curls LOVE THIS STUFF. her hair gets dry easily, and using this once a week has changed her hair.
Ely L.
Orem, UT
So I am looking for a product to help my curly hair (it's long so it's being weighed down). Would this be a good products to help give my limp curls bounce.
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,284 reviews
Do it help define your curls?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I have curly hair and my curls are extremely dry and need hydration. would this work for me?
Mariajose M.
Pflugerville, TX
I’ve been looking for a leave in conditioner/cream. And I’ve heard that this one is one of the best. Should I try it ?
alisha s.
Ferriday, LA
I have natural curly hair and i would love to find a product that kept my curls looking awesone. Will this product do this for me or what do u recommend