BY DEVACURL

Is it for me?

If your curls are extremely dry and need intense hydration, snap this up!

What does it do?

This rich, creamy deep conditioning treatment drenches dehydrated hair with Cupuaçu Butter for long-lasting moisture, Murumuru Butter for protection and shine and vitamin-infused Cacao Butter to soften and nourish. The result: silky hair that’s easy to manage and style.

How do I use it?

• Glide a generous amount through wet hair with your fingertips and let it sit for 15 to 30 minutes.
  • Need more TLC? Slip on a plastic cap for extra-intense hydration. Rinse well.
  • Rinse well. Use one to two times per week or as needed.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:

The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:

Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Glycol Distearate, Ceteareth-20, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Humulus Lupulus Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Quaternium-82, Polyquaternium-10, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (C1 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• I’ve been looking for a leave in conditioner/cream. And I...2 Answers
  • How good is this on super damaged hair? Mine has been ble...1 Answers
  • I’ve been eyeing this for a while but DevaCurl’s prices a...1 Answers
DevaCurl Heaven in Hair, Intense Moisture Treatment
  • "A little goes a long way and it can be tempting to slap it on thick, but don't!" in 2 reviews
  • "Warning a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Love this it makes my hair so soft I repeat it wont work if you don't have curly hair you wont like it " in 1 review
Anesia L.
I love heaven in hair! It is my go to deep conditioner! It is moisturizing and I love the smell! The smell might be weird to some but I like some of the products that smell weird cause I hate the too fruity ones lol
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
One of the best deep conditioners I have ever used. I leave it in my hair for 30 min and once rinsed and my hair is styled I notice more shine and moisture. I would
Recommended to anyone who has dry hair.
PeggySue I.
Minneapolis, MN
Just switched to issuing DevaCurl Products a few months ago and my hair has been feeling v thirsty. After just one use this made my curls feel so much better, bouncier and less frizzy. Highly recommend!
jessica B.
I first found this brand at Ulta, and as a curly girl, I am SO happy I did!! I love that this brand does Not contain any Sulfates, and Is especially made for curly hair. I love this product... I love Everything from Deva Curl!
cyrena M.
hayward, CA
Cant wait to try this hopefully its good for the hair I mean everything deva is good I just haven't gotten time to get to use some stuff
cynthia c.
maywood , IL
I use this once a week especially in the winter it has a fresh scent nice thick creamy texture it is very moisturizing and easy to distribute in hair combing through is a breeze
Natalie H.
Bedford , TX
This product is heavenly! It is a great way to revitalize your curls and the texture of your hair. Not only does it smell amazing, it makes your hair feel a lot softer. I have recommended this and other DevaCurl products to many of my friends because it changed my hair for the better.
Amber W.
Irmo, SC
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I transitioned for a year or so from heat and relaxer damage. This help to restore the health of my hair and helped bring back the curls that I lost! It was a little pricey but work it, in my opinion!! I recommend this product!
Janay F.
I absolutely love this shampoo! Even though there is no lather, it is amazing. It makes my hair feel so clean along with their conditioner. I noticed the health of my hair change with this line.
Krystal L.
Bronx, NY
Love the smell. Warning a little goes a long way. However if you have tighter curls then you might need a bit more. It repairs your hair so that it is nice and bouncy/shiny when dry. No frizz.
Ely L.
Orem, UT
So I am looking for a product to help my curly hair (it's long so it's being weighed down). Would this be a good products to help give my limp curls bounce.
keren a.
Crowley, LA
Do it help define your curls?
Mariajose M.
Austin
I’ve been looking for a leave in conditioner/cream. And I’ve heard that this one is one of the best. Should I try it ?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I have curly hair and my curls are extremely dry and need hydration. would this work for me?
alisha s.
Ferriday, LA
I have natural curly hair and i would love to find a product that kept my curls looking awesone. Will this product do this for me or what do u recommend