BY DEVACURL #15 in Hair Treatments

Is it for me?

If your curls are extremely dry and need intense hydration, snap this up!

What does it do?

This rich, creamy deep conditioning treatment drenches dehydrated hair with Cupuaçu Butter for long-lasting moisture, Murumuru Butter for protection and shine and vitamin-infused Cacao Butter to soften and nourish. The result: silky hair that’s easy to manage and style.

How do I use it?

• Glide a generous amount through wet hair with your fingertips and let it sit for 15 to 30 minutes.
  • Need more TLC? Slip on a plastic cap for extra-intense hydration. Rinse well.
  • Rinse well. Use one to two times per week or as needed.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:

The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:

Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Glycol Distearate, Ceteareth-20, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Humulus Lupulus Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Quaternium-82, Polyquaternium-10, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (C1 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• I’ve been looking for a leave in conditioner/cream. And I...2 Answers
  • How good is this on super damaged hair? Mine has been ble...1 Answers
  • I’ve been eyeing this for a while but DevaCurl’s prices a...1 Answers
DevaCurl Heaven in Hair, Intense Moisture Treatment
  • "A little goes a long way and it can be tempting to slap it on thick, but don't!" in 2 reviews
  • "Warning a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Love this it makes my hair so soft I repeat it wont work if you don't have curly hair you wont like it " in 1 review
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
I love most Devacurl products so I was excited to try this when it was on sale at Ulta. It smells amazing but unfortunately it turned out to not be the best deep conditioner. I feel like it provided a little moisture to my hair but it's definitely not a deep conditioner that you can also use to detangle with. I'm going to continue to use it and see if it grows on me.
rebecca b.
brooklyn, NY
One of the Deva educators recommended this product when i got my hair cut at an academy class. I use a bit of it as a leave in with the gel and the results were great. My curls hold and they are not frizzy. It seems like a lot of money form this product but I bought one of the big jars and it lasted me about 4 months so very well worth the money. This brand changed how I deal with and feel about my hair.
Samantha P.
Bronx, NY
My 3C curls loves this product as a deep conditioner and sometimes as a leave in/styler. The only downside is that it's on the pricey side but it is a good product. The name literally speaks for itself!
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
I like Deva products. I have some really difficult curly hair and it really helps me care for t and keep it under control. The only thing I have a problem with when using Deva products is the smell of them. Most of the products have a weird smell, like baby powder, which I don't like.
Zena W.
Pennsville, NJ
I am a hairstylist and this is one of my favorite masks. This stuff is amazing. I usually put a bag on my head and leave it on for at least an hour. My hair looks and feels awesome after. Once I do a treatment I don't have to use any finishing oils like I normally would. This mask is not for everyone though. If your hair is fine and limp this product would be too much on your hair.
Caylyn C.
I just got this for Christmas and I love it! I use it once or twice a week on my very dry hair and you can definitely feel the difference. It makes my hair much softer and definitely moisturizers it
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
I love this stuff and use it once a week to deep condition my curls to give them the extra moisture needed. I will say that I have very thick and coarse hair, so it may not be the best thing for those with thinner hair and softer curls as it could be too heavy.
Anesia L.
I love heaven in hair! It is my go to deep conditioner! It is moisturizing and I love the smell! The smell might be weird to some but I like some of the products that smell weird cause I hate the too fruity ones lol
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
One of the best deep conditioners I have ever used. I leave it in my hair for 30 min and once rinsed and my hair is styled I notice more shine and moisture. I would
Recommended to anyone who has dry hair.
PeggySue I.
Minneapolis, MN
Just switched to issuing DevaCurl Products a few months ago and my hair has been feeling v thirsty. After just one use this made my curls feel so much better, bouncier and less frizzy. Highly recommend!
Ely L.
Orem, UT
So I am looking for a product to help my curly hair (it's long so it's being weighed down). Would this be a good products to help give my limp curls bounce.
keren a.
crowley la
Do it help define your curls?
alisha s.
Ferriday, LA
I have natural curly hair and i would love to find a product that kept my curls looking awesone. Will this product do this for me or what do u recommend
Kristin S.
Marshall, MN
Is this a deep conditioner, a leave in treatment? How do you use this?
Dom R.
What products do you follow this up with?

back