Hair CareHair ProductsHair TreatmentsDevaCurl
Heaven In Hair Intense Moisture Treatment

DevaCurl Heaven In Hair Intense Moisture Treatment

If your curls are extremely dry and need intense hydration, snap up this DevaCurl Heaven In Hair Intense Moisture Treatment.

This rich, creamy deep conditioning treatment drenches dehydrated hair with cupuacu butter for long-lasting moisture, murumuru butter for protection and shine and vitamin-infused Cacao Butter to soften and nourish. The result: silky hair that's easy to manage and style. This treatment has a refreshing lemongrass fragrance. Great for wavy, curly, and super curly hair!

How do I use it?

• Glide a generous amount through wet hair with your fingertips and let it sit for 15 to 30 minutes.
  • Need more TLC? Slip on a plastic cap for extra-intense hydration. Rinse well.
  • Rinse well. Use one to two times per week or as needed.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:

The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:

Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Glycol Distearate, Ceteareth-20, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Humulus Lupulus Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Quaternium-82, Polyquaternium-10, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (C1 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

Does this actually make a visible difference in dry damaged curls? What other olaplex product do you recommend?[product:olaplex-hair-perfector-no-3-100ml]
How well does this work?! How often would you recommend using it? Thank you!
I’ve been hearing some bad things about these products, would anyone recommend?
Start your review of DevaCurl Heaven In Hair Intense Moisture Treatment!
Product Highlights
A little goes a long way and it can be tempting to slap it on thick, but don't!in reviews
Warning a little goes a long way.in reviews
Love this it makes my hair so soft I repeat it wont work if you don't have curly hair you wont like it in reviews
Kimberly F.
Byhalia, MS
DevaCurl Heaven In Hair Intense Moisture Treatment uploaded by Kimberly F.
Heaven in a Hair is truly an amazing deep conditioner! It’s great for detangling and adding moisture to hair especially coily and curly textures. I recommend this product for all textures. A little goes a long way. The package size may be too small for thick and long hair. I typically get 4-5 uses out of the 8 oz.
Incentivized Review
Crystal M.
DevaCurl Heaven In Hair Intense Moisture Treatment uploaded by Crystal M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have wavy hair and this conditioner had my hair feeling soft and hydrated. I left it on for 30 to 40 minutes in a shower cap while I clean around the house. It has a nice scent but it’s not too overwhelming. *I purchased this product and received cash back for review purposes through influenster.
Incentivized Review
Jessica R.
Corp Christi, TX
DevaCurl Heaven In Hair Intense Moisture Treatment uploaded by Jessica R.
DevaCurl Heaven In Hair Intense Moisture Treatment uploaded by Jessica R.
Amazing deep conditioner. I purchased it on clearance and I am so impressed. I felt a difference after the first use. I used a small amount as a leave-in and I allowed my hair to air dry without adding any styling product. I noticed a significant difference in the level of softness and a substantial reduction in frizz.DevaCurl Heaven In Hair Intense Moisture Treatment
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,172 reviews
DevaCurl Heaven In Hair Intense Moisture Treatment uploaded by Roxanne O.
Purchased at: Sephora
This DevaCurl Heaven In Hair Intense Moisture Treatment Heaven in hair mask is wonderful. I used this today, after my sleep study last night. They use this wash off adhesive in my hair for the leads & it really takes a toll on my (already weakened) colored strands. I applied some of this to my hair (where the adhesive was) a few minutes before my shower. So when i got in the shower it loosened up my strands & made them easier to work with and wash. I used my Moroccan Oil Clarifying Shampoo to get rid of the adhesive & then applied the mask with a full amount and let it sit a full 5-10 minutes, as i finished my shower. I believe the heat lets it sit in; but i rinse my hair with cool water to seal the strands. The formula has some familiar Brazilian ingredients; Cupuaçu Butter which is great for long-lasting moisture. Murumuru Butter is in there for protection and shine. Best of all this hair mask is also vitamin-infused & contains Cacao Butter to soften and nourish my locks. This curl & shine enhancing hair mask leaves my hair feeling great! It feels so light, clean, & healthy. I love using DevaCurl products bc they DO actually enhance my Waves just enough AND without overdrying my strands but by actually hydrating them. If you can, i recommend giving this a try. I got a sample from Sephora (swipe right to see the bag) and i just cut the corner of the bag to squeeze it out in the shower. I was given enough for about 2-3 uses. I would purchase this especially because it’s color safe, sulfate and paraben free.
Michelle L.
Cary, NC
My hairdresser introduced me to this product a couple of months ago. It is great for holding curl and helps keep my hair moisturized.
ariel M.
Bakersfield
this is AMAZING my friend and i use it and it keeps our curls looking silky and bouncy all day and at night in the club. even after sweating dancing it stays looking cute
Vicky C.
McAllen, TX
DevaCurl Heaven In Hair Intense Moisture Treatment uploaded by Vicky C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Update: Although at the time this deep conditioner was used (April 2019-Aug 2019) I did feel it was very helpful. I also used other Devacurl products & started to notice my daughters hair was much drier. Even before reading any Devacurl claims of damage I switched to the Curlsmith brand to see if it would help. Then I started to hear about all the Devacurl issues. Since then I have stopped using every Devacurl product with the chance that it could cause damage. Absolutely the best deep conditioner for my daughters fine curls. It helps detangle, leaves her hair so moisturized & keeps her curls poppin’ 🤗 ...I’ve tried a few other hair treatments & I haven’t found anything close to this one. It is a bit more expensive than most but a little goes a long way. I have straight hair & it also makes my hair feel silky smooth. I always end up going back to purchase this 1 after I’ve tried another deep conditioning product. I even preferred it above the DevaCurl Melt Into Moisture, Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask .
Lorraine D.
Pinellas park, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
By far the Best Moisture Treatment by far! I mean All devacurl products are the best. I usually use this for my wash-n-go and it works wonderfully. A little pricey but worth all the money. Definitely recommend.
Jessica T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: DevaCurl
I ordered this because I was looking for something that would help take away the frizz out of my hair and it works great! It is honestly one of my favorites
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
Just like the name says it’s like heaven to your hair! It melts into your curls and works miracles! It is pricey but well worth every penny! I use it once a month! It can be purchased from their website or Ulta Beauty
Ask a question to the Influenster community...