BY DEVACURL #14 in Hair Treatments

Is it for me?

If your curls are extremely dry and need intense hydration, snap this up!

What does it do?

This rich, creamy deep conditioning treatment drenches dehydrated hair with Cupuaçu Butter for long-lasting moisture, Murumuru Butter for protection and shine and vitamin-infused Cacao Butter to soften and nourish. The result: silky hair that’s easy to manage and style.

How do I use it?

• Glide a generous amount through wet hair with your fingertips and let it sit for 15 to 30 minutes.
  • Need more TLC? Slip on a plastic cap for extra-intense hydration. Rinse well.
  • Rinse well. Use one to two times per week or as needed.

What’s in it?

FRAGRANCE:

The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

INGREDIENTS:

Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Glycol Distearate, Ceteareth-20, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Humulus Lupulus Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Quaternium-82, Polyquaternium-10, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (C1 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

• How good is this on super damaged hair? Mine has been ble...1 Answers
  • I’ve been eyeing this for a while but DevaCurl’s prices a...1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and my curls are extremely dry and need...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "A little goes a long way and it can be tempting to slap it on thick, but don't!" in 2 reviews
  • "Warning a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Love this it makes my hair so soft I repeat it wont work if you don't have curly hair you wont like it " in 1 review
Noa S.
Raleigh
This is my go to, holy grail, you name it. I have extremely dry and curly hair that is unmanageable. I use this once a week, usually oj the weekend when I'm not rushing out because this product takes some time and labour. I put a generous amount all over my hair, hold my hair up with a big clip then wrap it in plastic. I keep it on for about half an hour before I thoroughly wash it. It's like magic. Makes the hair feel fully hydrated and soft and that effect lingers for days. Highly recommended!
Dameisha S.
Detroit
I love everything about this I can leave it in as a leave in it smells so good it leaves my hair so soft and fluffy and moist it don't leave my hair stiff it's very to use it just put a little in a spray bottle with water and scary into my hairoom into am n a rush it's just so convenient and health for my hair i really would and have recommended this to several peaople
Marisol A.
I love this product.

I have very thick 4a curls and was in the market to find a good quality deep conditioner. This product is thick and moisturizing, proving excellent slip for detangling. While the product is thick, women with softer, finer, and looser curl patterns can comepnsate for this by applying less product, and women with coarser, thicker hair by apllying more.

I started off my cleansing and conditioning my hair as usual. Doing this helps remove excess product, sebum, and dirt, allowing the mask to penetrate deeper into the hair. Sectioning my hair off into 7-10 sections I apllied it to sopping wet hair, then used my Q-Redew steamer to help lift the cuticle. I repeated this process all over my head, then slipped on a plastic cap. I took a towel out of the dryer and wrapped this around my head for indirect heat, and left on for 30 minutes.

The result is smooth, soft, defined, bouncy curls that feel strong and not mushy or waterlogged. While my hair
Tee W.
Windsor, CT
Okay, here’s the deal. Devacurl products are amazing. I won’t ever deny that, but this product for me just wasn’t. It didn’t leave me hair feeling like heaven it actually felt the same. I didn’t notice a difference which is weird because immediately after using DevaCurl No-Poo Original, Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser I felt a huge difference in my hair that I was very pleased with. So for me DevalCurl Heaven in hair wasn’t that at all. So I wouldn’t recommend it but then again we all have different hair types and textures you have to find what’s best for you and it’s a long journey sometimes. DevaCurl Heaven in Hair, Intense Moisture Treatment
Jasmine B.
My curls are loving this deep conditioner.   DevaCurl Heaven in Hair, Intense Moisture Treatment smells just like  DevaCurl One Condition Original, Daily Cream Conditioner but the formula is slightly thicker.  It's still loose enough that it has enough slip to glide through my hair and coat my fragile ends.  It's not a heavy conditioner but it is very noticeable in that it leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny.  It doesn't leave any white cast and is very easy to rinse out.
Marissa F.
Speechless. This stuff is insane!! I actually thought that I’d never find a product that could make my rough and dull curls soft and shiny, until I tried this product. The price is steep but it’s really worth it based on the results you see after just one use. My 3B/3C hair has really benefitted from this stuff. My little brother also uses a tiny amount as a styling gel after he showers and his little spiral curls really pop!
Kelly L.
Tinton Falls , NJ
I am so mad because the hype for this product is huge. I got three products from them and I am disappointed. I have curly long hair and I need my hair to be soft. I really like my curls to be defined that’s important to me. This product doesn’t do anything for my curls and it’s expensive. My hair ends up being super frizzy what the hell? Lol it’s a rain day everyday so it’s a pass for me.
Christina F.
Mays Landing , NJ
I love using this on my hair about once a month! Using it every week can overload your hair with protein and it won’t feel soft. But this does add a lot of moisture to my dry, curly, frizzy hair. I wash my hair with shampoo and then add to this my hair in sections for about 30 minutes and then wash it out :)
Ashley R.
New York , NY
This deep conditioner is everything! It always leaves my hair super soft , moisturized, and defined! The only con i can say about this product is that it’s a little pricier than most of my dee conditioners. Besides price, i love this deep conditioner and definitely recommend it!
Christina R.
San Jose, CA
I love this deep conditioner! The name says it all! My hair feels heavenly I love all deva curl products but I use to use shea moisture for see condition it was okay but I felt like it was heavy for my hair. I grabbed this at Sephora and I’m sold for life.
Ely L.
Orem, UT
So I am looking for a product to help my curly hair (it's long so it's being weighed down). Would this be a good products to help give my limp curls bounce.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Do it help define your curls?
alisha s.
Ferriday, LA
I have natural curly hair and i would love to find a product that kept my curls looking awesone. Will this product do this for me or what do u recommend
Kristin S.
Marshall, MN
Is this a deep conditioner, a leave in treatment? How do you use this?
Dom R.
What products do you follow this up with?