BY DEVACURL #43 in Hair Treatments

Is it for me?

If your curls are extremely dry and need intense hydration, snap this up!

What does it do?

This rich, creamy deep conditioning treatment drenches dehydrated hair with Cupuaçu Butter for long-lasting moisture, Murumuru Butter for protection and shine and vitamin-infused Cacao Butter to soften and nourish. The result: silky hair that’s easy to manage and style.

How do I use it?

• Glide a generous amount through wet hair with your fingertips and let it sit for 15 to 30 minutes.
  • Need more TLC? Slip on a plastic cap for extra-intense hydration. Rinse well.
  • Rinse well. Use one to two times per week or as needed.

What’s in it?

The herbaceous scent of Lemongrass is lush and refreshing.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Glycol Distearate, Ceteareth-20, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Humulus Lupulus Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Quaternium-82, Polyquaternium-10, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (C1 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

All DevaCurl products are 100% sulfate, paraben and silicone free.

DevaCurl Heaven in Hair
  • "A little goes a long way and it can be tempting to slap it on thick, but don't!" in 2 reviews
  • "Warning a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Love this it makes my hair so soft I repeat it wont work if you don't have curly hair you wont like it " in 1 review
Tiffany B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Absolutely love this deep conditioner - DevaCurl Heaven in Hair. It literally melts into my coils like butter. The slip and moisture is insane. I will admit the price tag can be a little shocking for such a small container but a little goes a long way. I have color treated 3c/4a curls and this conditioner works miracles on my strands. It makes detangling a breeze and my definition sickening. I typically leave the conditioner on for a few hours and lightly rinse the product out, leaving just a smudge as a leave-in. I would highly recommend this deep conditioner for any of my curly sisters, especially those seeking moisture.
Tee W.
Windsor, CT
Okay, here’s the deal. Devacurl products are amazing. I won’t ever deny that, but this product for me just wasn’t. It didn’t leave me hair feeling like heaven it actually felt the same. I didn’t notice a difference which is weird because immediately after using DevaCurl No Poo Original I felt a huge difference in my hair that I was very pleased with. So for me DevalCurl Heaven in hair wasn’t that at all. So I wouldn’t recommend it but then again we all have different hair types and textures you have to find what’s best for you and it’s a long journey sometimes. DevaCurl Heaven in Hair
Dameisha S.
I love everything about this I can leave it in as a leave in it smells so good it leaves my hair so soft and fluffy and moist it don't leave my hair stiff it's very to use it just put a little in a spray bottle with water and scary into my hairoom into am n a rush it's just so convenient and health for my hair i really would and have recommended this to several peaople
Marisol A.
I love this product.

I have very thick 4a curls and was in the market to find a good quality deep conditioner. This product is thick and moisturizing, proving excellent slip for detangling. While the product is thick, women with softer, finer, and looser curl patterns can comepnsate for this by applying less product, and women with coarser, thicker hair by apllying more.

I started off my cleansing and conditioning my hair as usual. Doing this helps remove excess product, sebum, and dirt, allowing the mask to penetrate deeper into the hair. Sectioning my hair off into 7-10 sections I apllied it to sopping wet hair, then used my Q-Redew steamer to help lift the cuticle. I repeated this process all over my head, then slipped on a plastic cap. I took a towel out of the dryer and wrapped this around my head for indirect heat, and left on for 30 minutes.

The result is smooth, soft, defined, bouncy curls that feel strong and not mushy or waterlogged. While my hair
Jasmine B.
My curls are loving this deep conditioner.   DevaCurl Heaven in Hair smells just like  DevaCurl One Condition™ Original Daily Cream Conditioner but the formula is slightly thicker.  It's still loose enough that it has enough slip to glide through my hair and coat my fragile ends.  It's not a heavy conditioner but it is very noticeable in that it leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny.  It doesn't leave any white cast and is very easy to rinse out.
Jennifer M.
Milwaukee, WI
Miracle worker let me tell you. If you have curly or coils hair and your curls are dry and just need help with moisture this right here is just what your hair needs. This helps to moisturize and soften your curls also makes detangling your hair after a breeze which is a must if your hair gets a little hard to manage after washing.
Naidelyn V.
I bought this bigger version of this product and boyyyy I’M glad I did ! If there is anything id recommend anyone to try from devacurl it is this ! This moisturizes, hydrates, and just leaves your hair literally like heaven ! I would give this 10 stara if it was an option . Ive such seen make such a change on a lot of my friends hair !
Christina F.
Mays landing , NJ
I love using this on my hair about once a month! Using it every week can overload your hair with protein and it won’t feel soft. But this does add a lot of moisture to my dry, curly, frizzy hair. I wash my hair with shampoo and then add to this my hair in sections for about 30 minutes and then wash it out :)
Ashley R.
This deep conditioner is everything! It always leaves my hair super soft , moisturized, and defined! The only con i can say about this product is that it’s a little pricier than most of my dee conditioners. Besides price, i love this deep conditioner and definitely recommend it!
Ryan B.
Norwalk, CA
I love this condition but be warned it does have protein in it. So if your hair is protein sensitive be careful but it does work amazingly. It has an herbal sent so if that bothers you then you it wouldn’t be for you but I don’t mind it. A little of this product does go away.
Ely L.
Orem, UT
So I am looking for a product to help my curly hair (it's long so it's being weighed down). Would this be a good products to help give my limp curls bounce.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
Do it help define your curls?
alisha s.
Ferriday, LA
I have natural curly hair and i would love to find a product that kept my curls looking awesone. Will this product do this for me or what do u recommend
Kristin S.
Marshall, MN
Is this a deep conditioner, a leave in treatment? How do you use this?
Dom R.
What products do you follow this up with?