BY DEVACURL

Is it for me?

If you want fullness, plus frizz protection, make this airy, boosting foam your new go-to!

What does it do?

This alcohol-free, lightweight foam contains a blend of lemongrass and sunflower to give curls va va volume, touchable definition and incredible shine. And frizz? Kiss it goodbye!

How do I use it?

Pump foam into your palm, rub hands together and scrunch all over wet curls and roots in an upward motion. Hold, pause and release as you scrunch. Focus on roots for even more lift. So easy!

Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
I was really excited for this product because I was hoping it’d give me hold without weighing my hair down. I feel like this did nothing. The smell is great and the product itself feels nice in my hands, but when applied there’s not much difference in my hair. It doesn’t give me noticeable more volume or frizz control. The one time I used this with no other products, my hair was out of control with frizz. I’ve been trying to find ways to use it so that I didn’t waste my money, but I don’t think there’s much hope. I feel like this might work nice for wavies.
Ashlei F.
Bakersfield
I really love this foam, I hope they didn't change the formula! I don't know about the volumizing aspect, but I definitely feel like this foam is a great base for wavy hair types. I notice my wavy hair will curl more uniformly than when I don't use it and the it definitely helps control frizz. Layers really well under a lot of different curly hair products.
Sara M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this product! Anytime I wear my hair natural, I need good hold in a leightweight product, as my hair is easily weighed down. This stuff smells amazing, like all the DevaCurl products, and gives me plenty of hold and volume. And it seems to last and last.
Alaina N.
San Francisco , CA
I just bought this from devacurl last week, and it works well enough. A bit pricey for what you get, though. Buying from devacurl.com is not a great customer experience in itself, so their products have to be life-changing in order to be worth the time and money spent. This product definitely isn’t. I have spent a lot on devacurl because let’s face it, there are a lot of competitors. But now that others are starting to pop up, I’m happy to take my business elsewhere to not be left feeling frustrated on their live chats.
Zulairam R.
San Diego
I wish I can give this a 5 cuz I love DC. I def use this product each time I style my hair and for my refreshers. I have the rebellious frizz halo. This helps somewhat but does not completely manage my frizz. However, it does help with my volume so this is the big reason why I still use it
Sarah D.
Clermont, FL
I love this product. If I want to add a foam in my regimen that wash day, I grab this one. I have others but this is a consistent winner for me. It mixes well with other products, gives definition but is light weight.
Ashley P.
This is my absolutely favorite movies because it curls my hair to no end makes it look amazing but doesn’t leave that sticky crunchy feeling that a lot of moose leave in your hair some people like that feeling I personally do not and if you agree with me then this is the perfect moose for you it is also alcohol free paraben free sulfate free so it’s in all reality it’s good for your hair as well
Lisa M.
Randolph, NJ
I love this foam!!!! I use it to Scrunch my roots when my hair is wet and it gives me great volume! I have purchased this from ulta and they also carry other products from devacurl
NIA R.
My hair is very long, thin with a 2C and 3A texture. When I put gel in my hair it tends to weight it do tremendously. My homegirl mentioned this product so I had to try it. I’m hooked! You only need a small amount. Once your hair dries, you scrunch your hair out and your curls are light and airy, ready for the next few days of curls.
Ashley R.
Ok this foam is everything! It’s light just like it claims, and helps encourage your curls and give you volume. When I got my devacut they styled my hair with the foam and I have been hooked ever since. I know Devacurl products can be expensive but if you’re looking for more shape and body, this is a must have product!
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this make you r hair feel sticky? I have that happen to me a lot when I put foam in my hair.
Raysha R.
Rochester, NY
I have been looking for something to really tame the frizz in my hair. No matter how much gel or hairspray I put, I still get frizzy curls. Is this product good to tame my frizz?! I am thinking about purchasing it, if so!
Crista C.
Honolulu, HI
Can this product be used alone or does it need to be used with something else to avoid friz?
Amanda O.
Anyone with 2c use this? Does it really add volume?
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Omg need this does it truly help with frizzy dry ends ? #curlycurl