BY DEVACURL #49 in Hair Mousse

Is it for me?

If you want fullness, plus frizz protection, make this airy, boosting foam your new go-to!

What does it do?

This alcohol-free, lightweight foam contains a blend of lemongrass and sunflower to give curls va va volume, touchable definition and incredible shine. And frizz? Kiss it goodbye!

How do I use it?

Pump foam into your palm, rub hands together and scrunch all over wet curls and roots in an upward motion. Hold, pause and release as you scrunch. Focus on roots for even more lift. So easy!

Buy on ULTA
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
I was really excited for this product because I was hoping it’d give me hold without weighing my hair down. I feel like this did nothing. The smell is great and the product itself feels nice in my hands, but when applied there’s not much difference in my hair. It doesn’t give me noticeable more volume or frizz control. The one time I used this with no other products, my hair was out of control with frizz. I’ve been trying to find ways to use it so that I didn’t waste my money, but I don’t think there’s much hope. I feel like this might work nice for wavies.
Alaina N.
San Francisco, CA
I just bought this from devacurl last week, and it works well enough. A bit pricey for what you get, though. Buying from devacurl.com is not a great customer experience in itself, so their products have to be life-changing in order to be worth the time and money spent. This product definitely isn’t. I have spent a lot on devacurl because let’s face it, there are a lot of competitors. But now that others are starting to pop up, I’m happy to take my business elsewhere to not be left feeling frustrated on their live chats.
Heather C.
I have 2c/3a hair that is very shiny and also quite slippery. I can have trouble with volume and having enough lift at my roots and I thought this product would help with that. I honestly don't have much to say about it. I tried it probably 5 separate times at least and noticed no difference to my hair no matter how I applied it. I also felt like it dried out my hair after I applied it. The smell is amazing though.
Ashlei F.
Bakersfield
I really love this foam, I hope they didn't change the formula! I don't know about the volumizing aspect, but I definitely feel like this foam is a great base for wavy hair types. I notice my wavy hair will curl more uniformly than when I don't use it and the it definitely helps control frizz. Layers really well under a lot of different curly hair products.
Sara M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this product! Anytime I wear my hair natural, I need good hold in a leightweight product, as my hair is easily weighed down. This stuff smells amazing, like all the DevaCurl products, and gives me plenty of hold and volume. And it seems to last and last.
Samantha C.
Gig Harbor, WA
Yes, yes, and yes! I recently switched to The Curly Girl Method and I was having problem with volume. My curls are long so my hair was flat on top, I was recommended this by another curly girl and I LOVE it! I think a lot of people who gave it few stars don’t realize that you should use this with other products. It’s not heavy like a mousse so you can’t really use it on its own. My hair routine is this: cowash, condition, a little leave conditioner, deva curl foam, and the deva curl gel. When I use the foam with a gel after my results are PERFECT! Weightless, soft curls and a good amount of root volume.
Zulairam R.
San Diego
I wish I can give this a 5 cuz I love DC. I def use this product each time I style my hair and for my refreshers. I have the rebellious frizz halo. This helps somewhat but does not completely manage my frizz. However, it does help with my volume so this is the big reason why I still use it
Kimberly C.
Lawrence , MA
I bought this online and I love it . I put it on after I wash my hair and it gives my curls life!! It’s not heavy and doesn’t make your hair crunchy at all ! This is an A++ product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ashley P.
This is my absolutely favorite movies because it curls my hair to no end makes it look amazing but doesn’t leave that sticky crunchy feeling that a lot of moose leave in your hair some people like that feeling I personally do not and if you agree with me then this is the perfect moose for you it is also alcohol free paraben free sulfate free so it’s in all reality it’s good for your hair as well
smile J.
Naples, FL
Nothing can go wrong with deva curl products! This product really helped bring volume to my curls and I've noticed more definition after using it. The smell is sort of like a cleaning product and the reason I have this four stars instead of five was because I still noticed frizz after using it. I will continue using this procurar though and I think it's worth buying.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this make you r hair feel sticky? I have that happen to me a lot when I put foam in my hair.
Raysha R.
Rochester, NY
I have been looking for something to really tame the frizz in my hair. No matter how much gel or hairspray I put, I still get frizzy curls. Is this product good to tame my frizz?! I am thinking about purchasing it, if so!
Crista C.
Honolulu, HI
Can this product be used alone or does it need to be used with something else to avoid friz?
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
Honestly, does this product really (honest opinion) work? Does it weigh your hair down? I'm looking for something that gives volume (and shine) without the frizz. I have course, thick, color treated hair but I cannot find a product that will give both volume and will control frizz. #CurlyGirl
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Omg need this does it truly help with frizzy dry ends ? #curlycurl