BY DEVACURL

Lightweight Body Booster

Is it for me?

If you want fullness, plus frizz protection, make this airy, boosting foam your new go-to!

What does it do?

This alcohol-free, lightweight foam contains a blend of lemongrass and sunflower to give curls va va volume, touchable definition and incredible shine. And frizz? Kiss it goodbye!

How do I use it?

Pump foam into your palm, rub hands together and scrunch all over wet curls and roots in an upward motion. Hold, pause and release as you scrunch. Focus on roots for even more lift. So easy!

• I have been looking for something to really tame the frizz in my ...3 Answers
  • Does this make you r hair feel sticky? I have that happen to me a...5 Answers
  • I have a natural wave pattern in my hair and I wa... Be the first to answer!
Buy on ULTA
Molly G.
Tulsa, OK
I really love this mousse. It is a great, lightweight mousse that helps volumize and define my fine, type 3A/3B curls! All of this with the added benefit of not containing any of the “bad stuff” and allowing me to take better care of my hair.

The only downside of this product (with it being lighter weight), is that sometimes I feel my hair still tends to be a bit more frizzy than I approve of (especially on humid days, but also in general).

I’d also highly recommend the DevaFuser (compatible with most hair dryers) for added volume and definition (if you like to heat style your curls). This diffuser is of much better quality than the BioIonic finger diffuser I had been using previously. I diffuse my hair on special occasions, and at most once weekly.

My hair definitely looks incredibly more shiny when I use the mousse in combination with a diffuser!
Heather C.
I have 2c/3a hair that is very shiny and also quite slippery. I can have trouble with volume and having enough lift at my roots and I thought this product would help with that. I honestly don't have much to say about it. I tried it probably 5 separate times at least and noticed no difference to my hair no matter how I applied it. I also felt like it dried out my hair after I applied it. The smell is amazing though.
Ashley P.
This is my absolutely favorite movies because it curls my hair to no end makes it look amazing but doesn’t leave that sticky crunchy feeling that a lot of moose leave in your hair some people like that feeling I personally do not and if you agree with me then this is the perfect moose for you it is also alcohol free paraben free sulfate free so it’s in all reality it’s good for your hair as well
Sharon M.
Every curly haired girl knows how important our products are!! I love the devacurl products. When I was younger I had really big hair, but now, unfortunately, my hair is getting a lot thinner. This really gives my hair the volume that the thinning has caused me to lose. It has been life changing in that respect. I also really love the smell of their products(an added bonus).
Zulairam R.
San Diego
I wish I can give this a 5 cuz I love DC. I def use this product each time I style my hair and for my refreshers. I have the rebellious frizz halo. This helps somewhat but does not completely manage my frizz. However, it does help with my volume so this is the big reason why I still use it
BB B.
Salem, OR
Works best on soaking wet hair. Gives nice definition and hold for curls and waves. Sotc (light crunch) and be on your way. Cocktail /layer with b leavin and ultra defining gel. ON SOAKING WET HAIR FOR BEST RESULTS
Lauren M.
I love all Deva Curl products for my extra curly hair. I think they're worth the mid range price point. All that I have tried do what they claim. I will say for most of the products you should use them sparingly.
smile J.
Naples, FL
Nothing can go wrong with deva curl products! This product really helped bring volume to my curls and I've noticed more definition after using it. The smell is sort of like a cleaning product and the reason I have this four stars instead of five was because I still noticed frizz after using it. I will continue using this procurar though and I think it's worth buying.
Lisa M.
Randolph, NJ
I love this foam!!!! I use it to Scrunch my roots when my hair is wet and it gives me great volume! I have purchased this from ulta and they also carry other products from devacurl
Morgan N.
Ashford, CT
This foam gives my roots awesome lift! I only apply to the roots and use other deva curl products down the length of my hair and wow! I have the volume I always want, not heavy locks
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this make you r hair feel sticky? I have that happen to me a lot when I put foam in my hair.
Raysha R.
Rochester, NY
I have been looking for something to really tame the frizz in my hair. No matter how much gel or hairspray I put, I still get frizzy curls. Is this product good to tame my frizz?! I am thinking about purchasing it, if so!
Crista C.
Honolulu, HI
Can this product be used alone or does it need to be used with something else to avoid friz?
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
Honestly, does this product really (honest opinion) work? Does it weigh your hair down? I'm looking for something that gives volume (and shine) without the frizz. I have course, thick, color treated hair but I cannot find a product that will give both volume and will control frizz. #CurlyGirl
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Omg need this does it truly help with frizzy dry ends ? #curlycurl