BY DEVACURL

Lightweight Body Booster

Is it for me?

If you want fullness, plus frizz protection, make this airy, boosting foam your new go-to!

What does it do?

This alcohol-free, lightweight foam contains a blend of lemongrass and sunflower to give curls va va volume, touchable definition and incredible shine. And frizz? Kiss it goodbye!

How do I use it?

Pump foam into your palm, rub hands together and scrunch all over wet curls and roots in an upward motion. Hold, pause and release as you scrunch. Focus on roots for even more lift. So easy!

• I have been looking for something to really tame the frizz in my ...3 Answers
  • Does this make you r hair feel sticky? I have that happen to me a...5 Answers
  • I have a natural wave pattern in my hair and I wa...Be the first to answer!
Buy on ULTA
Latoya W.
Latoya W.
Collierville, TN
I absolutely love the Deva Curl product line. I have hair type 4a/ 3c if that helps anyone, but I find that you must use the Deva Curl shampoo to get your hair squeaky clean before the rest of the product to really work as designed. It can be somewhat drying, but I add coconut oil to my hair after it is about half way dry. I do not add the coconut oil into my curls are secure.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is life. My hair is so soft and frizz free once it has dried. I will never buy any other products again but Deva curl. This is what curly haired people have dreamed about!!!!!

I personally use quite a bit of this stuff; 5 or 6 pumps. It is worth it. Smells a little weird but once it dries, you don't even notice because your curls look AMAZING.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Rome, NY
I love most of this line but did not like this foam. It is very sticky and it makes my hair look greasy.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product. I honestly love all of DevaCurl's product line. This leaves my curls super happy and hydrated. When you go to clean your hair or condition the next day remaining product as it leaves your hair almost feels like you are rinsing a conditioner out. The only downfall is I notice after a few days use my hair starts seeming weighed down and I have to shampoo. No weird smell and super easy to apply.
Maeve G.
Maeve G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite Deva curl product! I love how lightweight the foam is. I used to use a variety of their products and now I just use this and it's great. I put it on after showering - just run my hands thru my hair and scrunch it a little.
Jeanna V.
Jeanna V.
Glen Mills, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really improved my curls volume, but more importantly, the frizz! I'm always searching for the best products to get the big, obnoxious hair I've always wanted and kind of just succumbed to the frizz. After using this tonight, I diffused on low heat and surprisingly wayyy less frizz than I normally have. I just assumed my head was stuck with a constant 'halo' of frizz around it, but not anymore!!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else can relate just fine/thin hair? If it's you then you understand the struggle to make your curls look like you have a lot of them and that they are super curly. I always want to make the crown of my head have a lot more volume and this product does exactly that. I put it on while my hair is still wet in the shower and only use two pumps at the root of the hair. What I like about it is that it is not heavy and does not clog my scalp or cause it to flake.
Elisa O.
Elisa O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. You might think it's like mousse or something, but it's way better than that. It really does volumize my curls and defines them, my hair is not as frizzy compared to when I don't use it. The only thing I have to "complain" about is that I have to use a lot of pumps for it to work like I want (I have thick, 3b hair) but it's still a good product. Love devacurl.
smile J.
smile J.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nothing can go wrong with deva curl products! This product really helped bring volume to my curls and I've noticed more definition after using it. The smell is sort of like a cleaning product and the reason I have this four stars instead of five was because I still noticed frizz after using it. I will continue using this procurar though and I think it's worth buying.
Amanda  S.
Amanda S.
Creve Coeur, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
So listen, I tried devacurl, hated it. But, it was my fault, there are so many combinations of products, you just have to be guided to the right one. My hair is super fine, so most products weigh my hair down too much, this product is perfect!!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this make you r hair feel sticky? I have that happen to me a lot when I put foam in my hair.
Raysha R.
Raysha R.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for something to really tame the frizz in my hair. No matter how much gel or hairspray I put, I still get frizzy curls. Is this product good to tame my frizz?! I am thinking about purchasing it, if so!
Rosa P.
Rosa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the deva curl coconut curls Tyler because of a lot of reviews on YouTube but I want to know if it is as good as they say if you can help me?
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly, does this product really (honest opinion) work? Does it weigh your hair down? I'm looking for something that gives volume (and shine) without the frizz. I have course, thick, color treated hair but I cannot find a product that will give both volume and will control frizz. #CurlyGirl
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg need this does it truly help with frizzy dry ends ? #curlycurl