BY DEVACURL #98 in Mousse

Lightweight Body Booster

Is it for me?

If you want fullness, plus frizz protection, make this airy, boosting foam your new go-to!

What does it do?

This alcohol-free, lightweight foam contains a blend of lemongrass and sunflower to give curls va va volume, touchable definition and incredible shine. And frizz? Kiss it goodbye!

How do I use it?

Pump foam into your palm, rub hands together and scrunch all over wet curls and roots in an upward motion. Hold, pause and release as you scrunch. Focus on roots for even more lift. So easy!

• I have been looking for something to really tame the frizz in my ...3 Answers
  • Does this make you r hair feel sticky? I have that happen to me a...5 Answers
  • I have a natural wave pattern in my hair and I wa... Be the first to answer!
Buy on ULTA
Molly G.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this mousse. It is a great, lightweight mousse that helps volumize and define my fine, type 3A/3B curls! All of this with the added benefit of not containing any of the “bad stuff” and allowing me to take better care of my hair.

The only downside of this product (with it being lighter weight), is that sometimes I feel my hair still tends to be a bit more frizzy than I approve of (especially on humid days, but also in general).

I’d also highly recommend the DevaFuser (compatible with most hair dryers) for added volume and definition (if you like to heat style your curls). This diffuser is of much better quality than the BioIonic finger diffuser I had been using previously. I diffuse my hair on special occasions, and at most once weekly.

My hair definitely looks incredibly more shiny when I use the mousse in combination with a diffuser!
Ashley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolutely favorite movies because it curls my hair to no end makes it look amazing but doesn’t leave that sticky crunchy feeling that a lot of moose leave in your hair some people like that feeling I personally do not and if you agree with me then this is the perfect moose for you it is also alcohol free paraben free sulfate free so it’s in all reality it’s good for your hair as well
Jeanna V.
Glen Mills, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really improved my curls volume, but more importantly, the frizz! I'm always searching for the best products to get the big, obnoxious hair I've always wanted and kind of just succumbed to the frizz. After using this tonight, I diffused on low heat and surprisingly wayyy less frizz than I normally have. I just assumed my head was stuck with a constant 'halo' of frizz around it, but not anymore!!
Lauren M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all Deva Curl products for my extra curly hair. I think they're worth the mid range price point. All that I have tried do what they claim. I will say for most of the products you should use them sparingly.
smile J.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nothing can go wrong with deva curl products! This product really helped bring volume to my curls and I've noticed more definition after using it. The smell is sort of like a cleaning product and the reason I have this four stars instead of five was because I still noticed frizz after using it. I will continue using this procurar though and I think it's worth buying.
Meosha Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff was terrible. It made my hair feel sticky and nasty. I had just deep conditioned my hair prior to using it and my hair felt super soft and was easy to detangle. As soon as I applied this product, my hair felt sticky and brittle. I couldn't even run my fingers through it to separate my curls. Will not buy again.
Megan M.
Wyoming, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is the ultimate! It's so lightweight and gives me great volume! With my hair I typically need to use a mousse as well as a volumizing product but this product does it all! I love that it has simplified my hair routine and is so gentle! Highly recommend deva curl products!
Jess P.
santa ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
O love this! Not only a little goes a longcway but it made a huge difference in my daily basis! It has a price good for its quality and lasts a long time! It's east o use and I'd buy again for sure! I'd recommend to all!
Gabriela A.
Austin , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The DevaCurl Frizz-Free Volumizing Foam it's one of the best and perfect mousse that I have ever found . the devacurl FFVF gives you a perfect hold and a bunch of volume witch what all of us curly hair girl want . ❤️
Lisa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product. I honestly love all of DevaCurl's product line. This leaves my curls super happy and hydrated. When you go to clean your hair or condition the next day remaining product as it leaves your hair almost feels like you are rinsing a conditioner out. The only downfall is I notice after a few days use my hair starts seeming weighed down and I have to shampoo. No weird smell and super easy to apply.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this make you r hair feel sticky? I have that happen to me a lot when I put foam in my hair.
Raysha R.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for something to really tame the frizz in my hair. No matter how much gel or hairspray I put, I still get frizzy curls. Is this product good to tame my frizz?! I am thinking about purchasing it, if so!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg need this does it truly help with frizzy dry ends ? #curlycurl
Crista C.
Honolulu, HI
Can this product be used alone or does it need to be used with something else to avoid friz?
Rosa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the deva curl coconut curls Tyler because of a lot of reviews on YouTube but I want to know if it is as good as they say if you can help me?