BY DEVACURL

Lightweight Body Booster

Is it for me?

If you want fullness, plus frizz protection, make this airy, boosting foam your new go-to!

What does it do?

This alcohol-free, lightweight foam contains a blend of lemongrass and sunflower to give curls va va volume, touchable definition and incredible shine. And frizz? Kiss it goodbye!

How do I use it?

Pump foam into your palm, rub hands together and scrunch all over wet curls and roots in an upward motion. Hold, pause and release as you scrunch. Focus on roots for even more lift. So easy!

• I have been looking for something to really tame the frizz in my ha...1 Answers
  • I have a natural wave pattern in my hair and I wa...Be the first to answer!
  • Honestly, does this product really (honest opinion) work? Does it w...1 Answers
Em E.
Em E.
This is my hg product. I have wavy (2b) fine hair, but a ton of it! I don't use this product for volume, I have a ton of it already- it makes my waves soft, defined, and shiny. It also gives me lift at the roots and avoids the dreaded limp top/triangle head. I use this after I get out of the shower (one condition) and before ultra gel. Three pumps scrunched in while my hair is flipped upside down. One bottle lasts me >6 months!
Latoya W.
Latoya W.
Collierville, TN
I absolutely love the Deva Curl product line. I have hair type 4a/ 3c if that helps anyone, but I find that you must use the Deva Curl shampoo to get your hair squeaky clean before the rest of the product to really work as designed. It can be somewhat drying, but I add coconut oil to my hair after it is about half way dry. I do not add the coconut oil into my curls are secure.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
This is life. My hair is so soft and frizz free once it has dried. I will never buy any other products again but Deva curl. This is what curly haired people have dreamed about!!!!!

I personally use quite a bit of this stuff; 5 or 6 pumps. It is worth it. Smells a little weird but once it dries, you don't even notice because your curls look AMAZING.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Rome, NY
I love most of this line but did not like this foam. It is very sticky and it makes my hair look greasy.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product. I honestly love all of DevaCurl's product line. This leaves my curls super happy and hydrated. When you go to clean your hair or condition the next day remaining product as it leaves your hair almost feels like you are rinsing a conditioner out. The only downfall is I notice after a few days use my hair starts seeming weighed down and I have to shampoo. No weird smell and super easy to apply.
Maeve G.
Maeve G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite Deva curl product! I love how lightweight the foam is. I used to use a variety of their products and now I just use this and it's great. I put it on after showering - just run my hands thru my hair and scrunch it a little.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else can relate just fine/thin hair? If it's you then you understand the struggle to make your curls look like you have a lot of them and that they are super curly. I always want to make the crown of my head have a lot more volume and this product does exactly that. I put it on while my hair is still wet in the shower and only use two pumps at the root of the hair. What I like about it is that it is not heavy and does not clog my scalp or cause it to flake.
Elisa O.
Elisa O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. You might think it's like mousse or something, but it's way better than that. It really does volumize my curls and defines them, my hair is not as frizzy compared to when I don't use it. The only thing I have to "complain" about is that I have to use a lot of pumps for it to work like I want (I have thick, 3b hair) but it's still a good product. Love devacurl.
Amanda  S.
Amanda S.
Creve Coeur, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
So listen, I tried devacurl, hated it. But, it was my fault, there are so many combinations of products, you just have to be guided to the right one. My hair is super fine, so most products weigh my hair down too much, this product is perfect!!
Rose S.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently discovered DevaCurl. I am in love with the No Poo and the conditioner. I was excited to try this styling product. No frizz is a plus for me. I think it works really great. My frizz is definitely less after using this product for a couple weeks. It's a great product. I want less frizz so hopefully using it more will get that.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this make you r hair feel sticky? I have that happen to me a lot when I put foam in my hair.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly, does this product really (honest opinion) work? Does it weigh your hair down? I'm looking for something that gives volume (and shine) without the frizz. I have course, thick, color treated hair but I cannot find a product that will give both volume and will control frizz. #CurlyGirl
Rosa P.
Rosa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the deva curl coconut curls Tyler because of a lot of reviews on YouTube but I want to know if it is as good as they say if you can help me?
Raysha R.
Raysha R.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for something to really tame the frizz in my hair. No matter how much gel or hairspray I put, I still get frizzy curls. Is this product good to tame my frizz?! I am thinking about purchasing it, if so!
Crista C.
Crista C.
Honolulu, HI
Can this product be used alone or does it need to be used with something else to avoid friz?