DevaCurl Flexible Hold Hair Spray, Touchable Finishing Styler uploaded by Naidelyn V.

BY DEVACURL

Is it for me?

If you want your style to stay put without losing its bounce, you can't do better than this hairspray!

What does it do?

This lavender-scented hairspray, made with strengthening wheat protein, gives the best of both worlds: lasting hold + touchable softness. Bonus: It also adds a dose of sexy shine.

How do I use it?

Hold can 8 to 10 inches away from hair and spray evenly onto curls. Another way to use Flexible Hold Hairspray: Apply to damp curls and scrunch—it'll give you more texture and definition.

Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
When it comes to hairsprays, I really love this one! I don’t use it often, due to buildup, but it’s great to add extra volume and hold to your hair. The directions say to scrunch it in damp, almost dry hair, but when I did this, my hair felt stiff and sticky almost, even after scrunching my curls out. How I’ve used it is to flip my dry hair upside down and spray the underneath of my hair and then start lifting parts of my hair up and spraying the roots. I then spray a little in my hands and shake out the roots. I gave this 4 stars because even though it’s much better than any other hairspray I’ve used, it’s easy to go overboard.
Nicole C.
Tampa, FL
Deva curls under estimated product. This product is amazing. It cuts drying time done if you spray it at the end and the best part is, ITS WATER SOLUBLE! It smells good, it doesn’t dry the hair out and it’s a great price!
Naidelyn V.
Jackson Hts, NY
I stopped using drugstore products for my hair after most of them contained things such as alcohol and parabens that were just no good . Ever since I’ve changed to deva curl my hair just looks flawless ! This hair spray is a little but goes a long way .
Megan W.
I usually don't use hair spray, but this does the trick. Doesn't make my hair sticky, but keeps my hair intact. As a curly girl it's really hard to find products that fit the Curly Girl Method, and am so lucky this is an option
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
This hairspray works fairly well when used with other DevaCurl products. It does hold great, but you need to make sure you hold the can at least 6-10 inches from your hair while spraying or else the product will apply to thick and will be much to crunchy.
Kennadee K.
St George, UT
I have pretty thick hair and it does not like to stay in curls! I've been using this hairspray for a few months now and have been very impressed! Again, my hair doesn't stay for very long but this makes it last a little longer.
Ciera B.
I like this product but I did discover that flexible hold it's just not for my hair type. This is great for people with curly hair like my mother, it was actually her product I just borrowed it. I would purchase this if I was trying to achieve a very loose curls look
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
I absolutely love this finishing spray..I am able to style spray and never worry about my hair for the three rest of the day /night. It leaves my hair in place without it looking stiff or with a bunch of leftover residue. I highly recommend this product.
Courtney S.
I love this product and love all of the deva curl hair line. I have wicked thick and curly hair! It lasts it's hold all day and doesn't leave your hair hard or crispy. It doesn't make your hair frizzy.
Jenna F.
I Love this product. It can literally hold anything but if you need it to be soft then you shack it out.
I, unlike the other reviewer, like the small... it smells like hairspray.
Definitely recommend this for any hair type to use, does all the jobs!
Lisa G.
Does this help manage the frizz? I live in Houston Texas and we have a ton of humidity. I love the rest of their line but have not tried the spray.
Mónica D.
Does this product wheigh down your hair? #CurlyGirl
Naomi R.
Ankeny, IA
What is the smell like? I've noticed a couple reviews mentioning the smell. Is there anything the smell can be compared to? #CurlyGirl
Janie A.
I have love showing off my curls so my question is will this hold my curls in tact with out being crunchy? #CurlyGirl
Alma S.
Stockton, CA
Is this hairspray going to harden my hair or is it gonna leave my curls in tact soft?

back