DevaCurl Flexible Hold Hair Spray, Touchable Finishing Styler uploaded by Naidelyn V.

BY DEVACURL

Is it for me?

If you want your style to stay put without losing its bounce, you can't do better than this hairspray!

What does it do?

This lavender-scented hairspray, made with strengthening wheat protein, gives the best of both worlds: lasting hold + touchable softness. Bonus: It also adds a dose of sexy shine.

How do I use it?

Hold can 8 to 10 inches away from hair and spray evenly onto curls. Another way to use Flexible Hold Hairspray: Apply to damp curls and scrunch—it'll give you more texture and definition.

Debbie H.
08754
I absolutely love this finishing spray..I am able to style spray and never worry about my hair for the three rest of the day /night. It leaves my hair in place without it looking stiff or with a bunch of leftover residue. I highly recommend this product.
Nicole C.
Tampa, FL
Deva curls under estimated product. This product is amazing. It cuts drying time done if you spray it at the end and the best part is, ITS WATER SOLUBLE! It smells good, it doesn’t dry the hair out and it’s a great price!
Naidelyn V.
I stopped using drugstore products for my hair after most of them contained things such as alcohol and parabens that were just no good . Ever since I’ve changed to deva curl my hair just looks flawless ! This hair spray is a little but goes a long way .
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
This hairspray works fairly well when used with other DevaCurl products. It does hold great, but you need to make sure you hold the can at least 6-10 inches from your hair while spraying or else the product will apply to thick and will be much to crunchy.
Kennadee K.
tooele, UT
I have pretty thick hair and it does not like to stay in curls! I've been using this hairspray for a few months now and have been very impressed! Again, my hair doesn't stay for very long but this makes it last a little longer.
Ciera B.
I like this product but I did discover that flexible hold it's just not for my hair type. This is great for people with curly hair like my mother, it was actually her product I just borrowed it. I would purchase this if I was trying to achieve a very loose curls look
Courtney S.
I love this product and love all of the deva curl hair line. I have wicked thick and curly hair! It lasts it's hold all day and doesn't leave your hair hard or crispy. It doesn't make your hair frizzy.
Jenna F.
I Love this product. It can literally hold anything but if you need it to be soft then you shack it out.
I, unlike the other reviewer, like the small... it smells like hairspray.
Definitely recommend this for any hair type to use, does all the jobs!
Sarah B.
enfield ct
I do not like the spray in this line of product. I love almost everything but can't stand the hair spray. Smelt awful to me and left my hair stiff. Very disappointed seeing as I had high hopes for this.
Jenny G.
West Covina, CA
I remember buying this way back and remember its wasn't sticky at all leaving hair every bouncy and perfect volume and great for any type of hair also great smell .
Lisa G.
Does this help manage the frizz? I live in Houston Texas and we have a ton of humidity. I love the rest of their line but have not tried the spray.
Janie A.
I have love showing off my curls so my question is will this hold my curls in tact with out being crunchy? #CurlyGirl
Karina V.
Stockton, CA
Is this hairspray going to harden my hair or is it gonna leave my curls in tact soft?
Cassandra T.
For the #CurlyGirls do you curls have to be completely dry before you use the hair spray.
Amanda R.
El Paso, TX
My hair is very hard to manage is the gold on this any good? Does it leave whit flakes #CurlyGirl.