BY DEVACURL

Touchable Finishing Styler

Is it for me?

If you want your style to stay put without losing its bounce, you can't do better than this hairspray!

What does it do?

This lavender-scented hairspray, made with strengthening wheat protein, gives the best of both worlds: lasting hold + touchable softness. Bonus: It also adds a dose of sexy shine.

How do I use it?

Hold can 8 to 10 inches away from hair and spray evenly onto curls. Another way to use Flexible Hold Hairspray: Apply to damp curls and scrunch—it'll give you more texture and definition.

Paige W.
Eau Claire
This is an excellent product. I have tried so many things on the market for my thick and wavy/curly hair. So many other products make it heavy, crunchy, or don't hold the curl and turn into frizz as the day goes on. This is a great product that gives my hair wonderful natural curls and makes ny hair feel great again.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray works fairly well when used with other DevaCurl products. It does hold great, but you need to make sure you hold the can at least 6-10 inches from your hair while spraying or else the product will apply to thick and will be much to crunchy.
Kennadee K.
tooele, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have pretty thick hair and it does not like to stay in curls! I've been using this hairspray for a few months now and have been very impressed! Again, my hair doesn't stay for very long but this makes it last a little longer.
Ciera B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product but I did discover that flexible hold it's just not for my hair type. This is great for people with curly hair like my mother, it was actually her product I just borrowed it. I would purchase this if I was trying to achieve a very loose curls look
Courtney S.
I love this product and love all of the deva curl hair line. I have wicked thick and curly hair! It lasts it's hold all day and doesn't leave your hair hard or crispy. It doesn't make your hair frizzy.
Jenna F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love this product. It can literally hold anything but if you need it to be soft then you shack it out.
I, unlike the other reviewer, like the small... it smells like hairspray.
Definitely recommend this for any hair type to use, does all the jobs!
Sarah B.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not like the spray in this line of product. I love almost everything but can't stand the hair spray. Smelt awful to me and left my hair stiff. Very disappointed seeing as I had high hopes for this.
Jenny G.
West Covina, CA
I remember buying this way back and remember its wasn't sticky at all leaving hair every bouncy and perfect volume and great for any type of hair also great smell .
Jenna F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best hairspray ever
It doesn't go on sticky but it will hold your hair. Great for all types of hair. It smells great too.
Michaela W.
I'm not really a fan of this hair spray. I didn't feel like it did anything, and it smelled so weird. Wouldn't get again.
Lisa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help manage the frizz? I live in Houston Texas and we have a ton of humidity. I love the rest of their line but have not tried the spray.
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have love showing off my curls so my question is will this hold my curls in tact with out being crunchy? #CurlyGirl
Natalia V.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone notice it has a funky smell? Or maybe something is wrong w/ the one I got... #CurlyGirl
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product come out like a thick spray or a fine mist? I hate heavy hairsprays - they weigh down my curls! #curlygirl
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this stand up in humidity #curlygirl