BY DEVACURL

What it is: A limited-edition set of hair care formulas for those with super-curly hair. Collection includes:- No-Poo Decadence Zero Lather Ultra Moisturizing Milk Cleanser (32 oz.): an ultra-moisturizing, zero-lather milk cleanser that stimulates and cleans the scalp without stripping your hair- One Condition Decadence Ultra Moisturizing Milk Conditioner (32 oz.): an ultra-moisturizing milk conditioner that delivers more strength, nourishment and protection for your curls- B'Leave-In Miracle Curl Plumper (6 oz.): a lightweight gelee that adds instant shine, volume and plumpness to your curls. Brand: DEVACURL. Style Name: Devacurl Dream Big Super Curly Edition Collection ($108 Value). Style Number: 5414994. Available in stores. see more...

Heather M.
Slaughter, LA
Absolutely love this product! I have struggled with stringy, frizzy curls my whole life and have spent hours straightening and curling my hair. Now I have thick curls with minimal frizz. It is amazing to be able to love my natural hair, and I have gotten so many compliments on it.
Coco L.
DevaCurl is an amazing line of curly hair products and I have yet to try one I don't like. The price is a bit steep but it really creates the perfect Curl for my hair, I love to buy it especially when there is a sale or I have a coupon.
Lexie B.
Morton Grove, IL
OH MY GOSH! I love Deva Curl! I was a little skeptical at first due to the reason that my curly hair is thin and I usually just use Aveda products from my hair salon. So anytime I get any gels or moose type products for curly hair, they make my hair too greasy or too heavy. But, I got the B-Leave-In hair gel in one of my subscription boxes to try and after using it..I fell in love. The product doesn't make my hair frizzy at all and it really makes my curls have more volume. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for something new to use.
Ali Z.
Always always opt in for the super curly package! If you're a curly girl with small curls tight curls big curls whatever! You don't wash your hair everyday so the extra moisture the super curl package provides is WAY better for your hair! I have tried almost every deva curl product and I will stick to the extras curly for my conditioner.
Emily M.
bensenville, IL
Devacurl Decadance has changed my hair for the best. This is the best formula for damaged curly hair out there. I have 3c colored and damaged hair and deva curl brought it back to life
Nilmarie A.
I love DevaCurl, it works perfect for me and make my curls shine and bounce gracefully. It gives texture to my hair without addig weight. Perfect for every type of curly hair
Cølleen R.
Grove City, PA
My mom uses this stuff and loves it i dont like sham and cond because it doesnt sud but i do love the styling products and i love lavender and that's their scent
Natibel M.
Best combo ever. My husband bough me this combo couple a month ago and I love it. You can get like 1yr without buying the no poo and conditioner.
Davina M.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
These products have changed my life and my hairs life! My curls are so happy and bouncy and full of moisture.
Jessie G.
akron
Has completely transformed the health of my hair! The only cleansing products I want to use
Smells so good
So gentle on hair
Will bring your hair back to life
10/10
Very happy with my purchase
Before and after using for 2 months