BY DEVACURL

What it is: A limited-edition of hair care favorites by DevaCurl. Collection includes:- No-Poo Original Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser (32 oz.): a moisturizing, zero-lather formula with peppermint and grapeseed oil that stimulates and cleans the scalp and hair without stripping away the natural oils your curls need- One Condition Original Daily Cream Conditioner (32 oz.): a conditioner that locks in moisture for healthy hair and has a rich, creamy formula with moisturizing olive oil and nourishing botanicals to deliver softness and hydration to hair- B'Leave-In Miracle Curl Plumper (6 oz.): a lightweight gelee that adds instant shine, volume and plumpness to curls. Brand: DEVACURL. Style Name: Devacurl Dream Big Curly Edition Collection ($108 Value). Style Number: 5414993. Available in stores. see more...

Michaela K.
At first approach I hated the smell and didn’t notice a difference in my hair. I totally thought this would be another flop! I’ve had dry and damaged hair for as long as I can remember and here I am like 3-4 weeks later and my hair actually feels healthy. It feels moisturized after i get out of the shower and it’s soft like it’s never been before! I have acquired a like for the smell as well. There are literally no more good words I can say except that the price on this set is incredible! Totally worth the money! Also, they have an extra 25% off on their site right now!
Courtney L.
As far as good products for my curls 5 stars. My hair came to LIFE with this line. It worked very well after spending $$$ on looking for a good product for my hair. BUT. I do not like the finish. It made my hair feel dirty so I was always washing it.
Majestic M.
This brand is my go to brand for my curly hair. I even get my hair cut at deva Chan,salons. I love all of their products o have tried and used. Never disappointed...
Kristie L.
Bronx, NY
I love these products, these are my holy grail!! They are a bit pricey but definitely worth every penny. these products have transformed my hair within 4 months of using them. I use the devacurl cleanser, conditioner as well as styling cream
Angela H.
Denver
I like diva curl, but this is not my favorite favorite product line for my curly thick coarse hair. I do like some of their products, this is very long-lasting. I probably would not buy it again, unless it was my only resort
Sherillyn R.
Atlanta
Deva Curl works great! I especially like the way my hair fepels after using it. I can really tell the difference.
Jennifer P.
Palm Coast, FL
Dream come true for curly hair girls like myself! By far the best on the market and smells divine