Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
I've been in the fence of where or not to spend the $20 on a towel. I know I can always return it but I just want to hear if it has worked for other people. Is it worth the money? Will it really dry my hair faster without leaving it frizzy?
ari w.
ari w.
El Paso, TX
9 months, 3 weeks ago
It works wonders! But if you wanna try something cheaper, try a cotton tshirt; it'll create less frizz than a regular towel.
Amalia E.
Amalia E.
Euless, TX
1 year ago
I too was on the fence about spending $20 on a towel but after buying it I couldn't imagine not buying another one. The devacurl line in general has been a game changer for me I use to hate my curls because it was so hard to keep them defined without being frizzy without a ton of product in my hair. I now love my curls!
Yaide R.
Yaide R.
1 year ago
I really love this towel , yes it helps to dry your hair without leave it frizzy and helps with defining your curls after apply products . A must have and worth every penny .
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
1 year, 2 months ago
Hi Marieli. I purchased this towel a week or so ago, and I really like it. It does seem to absorb the water more quickly than a regular towel, and my curls are much prettier and tighter. I watched a YouTube video by Kathleen Lights about her natural hair routine, and she loves the DevaCurl towel. I encourage you to look up her video to see how she uses it before you buy it. If you do get it and don't like it, you can always return it.