DevaCurl DevaTowel 1 ea uploaded by Serena L.

BY DEVACURL

Did you know the coarse texture of a terrycloth towel promotes frizz and is too absorbent for curls? Our remarkably soft DevaTowel provides a smooth surface and absorbs just enough water to allow DevaCurl styling products to set curls while keeping... see more...

• What is the difference between this towel and any other t...1 Answers
🌿Madison B.
I love how my microfiber towel keeps my hair from braking so badly, and I've used mine for nearly a year now. The down side is it does pick up little bits of things here and there because of the material. I use it after my shower every day and it is great! The price is a little high for my liking, but it is a good way to keep your baby hairs and breakage down to a minimum.
Jashira N.
Brooklyn , NY
This is a must for curly hair so you hair doesn't frizz up. I use this regularly and I could see a difference when I use this to when I used a regular towel. My hair is no frizzy at all and it soaks up all the water. I bought this at a hair care store and this cost me less than $15. I recommend this to anyone. #curlygirl
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
I love my DevaTowel. It leaves the perfect amount of moisture in my hair and works perfectly for scrunching the hair after applying product. I use this towel everyday when I style my hair. It is also very inexpensive when it comes to needing to replace it.
Serena L.
Kitchener, ON
I use this towel after every shower. The microfibre towel helps prevent frizz and breakage. It also helps keep your natural curl and wave pattern in place. To use, I put my head upside down and use the towel to scrunch my curls upward. I have fine wavy/curly hair.
Lisette M.
Lithia, FL
What is the difference between this towel and any other towel I have at home?? Why is there a special towel for curly hair?

back