BY DEVACURL #15 in Hair Mousse

NEW DevaTowel™

Anti-Frizz Microfiber Towel

Is it for me?

Do you have wavy, curly or super curly hair that’s prone to frizz? Then, oh yeah!

What does it do?

The DevaTowel’s smooth microfiber texture dries curls while enhancing curl shape without causing frizz. Plus, the larger size makes it easier to dry every curl thoroughly.

It’s even big enough to wrap around your whole head!

How do I use it?

Fresh out of the shower, scrunch wet curls upward with the DevaTowel for frizz-free curl definition and decreased drying time..

• I know you might get this question alot but how is this towel dif...1 Answers
  • What are your favourite products for curly and wavy hair? Do you ...2 Answers
  • How are you supposed to use it? I'm a bit confused on that1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
elena r.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Tm more...
I finally got myself a DevaCurl towel, and I am obsessed. I have the large size one, it definitely helps cut down the drying time when I scrunch with the towel, that way I dont have to use as much of the hair dryer and all the extra heat. The only thing is I still get the same amount of frizz from using this, that I do with a tshirt or anything else.
Stephanie P.
Denver, CO
Review for: Tm more...
Like my Deva Towel, do think there's a lot of dupes on the market and this one is overpriced. If you have curly hair you may need multiple towels. I noticed I get less frizz when I use a 100% cotton t-shirt. Would be cool if I found a t-shirt towel. Want to try the larger version of the Deva towel but not really into the price.
Ashley R.
Review for: Tm more...
I got the Deva Towel as a Christmas gift this year and i absolutely love it! Before this, i used to plop my hair with a cotton t shirt to avoid frizz. Now there’s no need to wet my t shirts, i use my Deva Towel to scrunch out any excess water and product and then to plop my hair after washing and styling!
Elizabeth W.
Tampa, FL
This towel will save your hair. Microfibers  cut down on all the frizz that cotton towels leave on your hair. Plus it drys your hair without removing all the moisture from your hair. Not just great for curls but for all hair type.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
The best by far. Deva love!!
This is the perfect hair towel for curly hair. The texture is unbelievably soft. It's plenty big for my very long hair as well. Helps so much in preventing frizzies and taking very good care of curls. I have 2 now, want more. Love the ribbon like loop for hanging it up to dry. I always put my soaking wet hair up in this towel for several minutes, no intense rubbing to dry needed. Will not use a regular towel again for my hair.
Sara L.
Redondo Beach, CA
Review for: Tm more...
Ok, it literally does not get better than Devacurl when it comes to curly hair products! Microfiber towels are SO important when drying/styling curly hair!

Tip for curly wash and go styling : When you’re done conditioning in the shower, put your leave in products in while hair is still dripping wet. Scrunch for your life and then use the Devacurl hair towel to scrunch excess water out of your hair! This will prevent frizz- a curly girl’s dream!
Kassidy M.
Ewing, NJ
Love it. Dries my hair just enough to style without causing frizz. Will keep the head in perfectly for a really good deep conditioning treatment without a shower cap. Also has a nice loop on it to hang up or “turbie twist” the towel
Chandler Y.
Henderson , NV
Absolutely love this all the devacurl products. Never have anything bad to say about any of all of the products that I’ve used. Makes my curls defined and I love the results.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
This may seem like an ordinary towel to you but it is actually a super great tool in styling you hair. Not only does it do a good job absorbing after you shower it also work well to remove excess product so you hair is not weighted down before it either air dries or is diffused. DevaCurl DevaTowel
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
La mejor toalla de micro fibras en el mercado . No te deja el pelo frizz y seca bastante bien. Su tamaño es el que se necesita para secar una cabellera larga, tiene un buen precio y verdaderamente funciona dejando tus rizos secos y acomodados.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
I've been in the fence of where or not to spend the $20 on a towel. I know I can always return it but I just want to hear if it has worked for other people. Is it worth the money? Will it really dry my hair faster without leaving it frizzy?
Serena L.
Kitchener, ON
What are your favourite products for curly and wavy hair? Do you have a good routine that helps your curls and waves stay defined as they dry? I'd love to hear from you, and see pictures of your curls and waves! I have fine hair, with lazy curly/wavy hair. I've been loving the Living Proof Curl Enhancing Styling Mousse lately 🙂 and of course, a good diffuser always helps. Some of my favourite products are from Living Proof and DevaCurl: DevaCurl DevaTowelDevaCurl Arc AnGELLiving Proof Curl Enhancing Styling Mousse
Jalissa R.
Does this towel actually help with eliminating frizz? I'm trying to find something that will do my hair justice.
Emily A.
Guyton , GA
I have been looking for a way to reduce frizz in my curls (especially in the summer down south!). Wondering how well this helps? I realize it's not big enough to wrap around your head but I do have a lot of hair (halfway down my back) so is it big enough ?
Larissa G.
Green Bay, WI
Is this worth the price? What results do you get from a microfiber towel vs a regular towel?