BY DEVACURL

Is it for me?

Do you have wavy, curly or super curly hair that’s prone to frizz? Then these gloves are the perfect fit!

What does it do?

The remarkably soft, microfiber DevaGloves dry your curls while enhancing your curl shape without causing frizz.

How do I use it?

Fresh out of the shower, scrunch wet curls upward with the DevaGloves to create frizz-free curl definition.

Hayley G.
I bought these years ago and used them to scrunch my hair. They are great for helping reduce frizz. My only complaint is that they couldn’t be used but one time before needing to be washed again. With my deva towel I can hang up to dry and it’s good to go the next day again. I still break out my gloves every now and then though.
Siobhan D.
Charleston, WV
Amazing gloves! Helps out a lot when your on a trip and need to wash those curls. They are small and easy to pack. Plus helps not make your hair frizzy. Which is my main problem.
Myrna P.
I love DevaCurl and their products! I have thick curly hair and growing out this hair from a pixie cut to a bob, I had to deal with a lot of frizziness. Nothing was helping me tame this hair. While on vacation one day I discovered DevaCurl and decided to buy these gloves along with some other products from their line. These gloves help me get most of the moisture out of my hair without stressing the curls. Love it.
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
I love my DevaCurl gloves and I switch up using the gloves and the Devatowel. They are great at absorbing the moisture in my hair and they are easily washed with my other towels. I didn't know the difference using the deva gloves would make versus a regular towel, but I was surprised. My thick curls "spring" and "bounce" more since switching to these. I cannot stress enough about how much of a difference it makes when using these.
Brittney B.
Sacramento, CA
These gloves are absolutely amazing. Towels make my hair super frizzy so I started using a microfiber towel. When I found these, I was ecstatic. They are so easy to use and help pull out all the extra water from my hair. DevaCurl is amazing and truly know how to help curly haired people feel beautiful!
Katelyn F.
Bristol, RI
Fabulous for curly hair. These gloves help take away the frizz that towels can create. It also helps to keep the bounce and spring in your curl, that again, the roughness and movement from the towel can create on our hair!
Bianca R.
Enterprise , AL
Really really protect your hand to the Hot hair tools, I use for everyweeks when curl my hair Im in love with this
Kaylee W.
Hollywood, FL
There really have worked for me! I have not been burned once. They are kind of hard to deal with though.
kayla V.
Victoria, TX
Love these gloves keeps me from burning my hands when curling hair awesome
!
Sabrinna S.
Cajazeiras - PB
Essas luvas são ótimas para profissionais de cabelo( cabeleleiros) para que não queimem as mãos durantes a chapinha ou escova, pois o cabelo fica muito quente.
Meredith C.
Boston, MA
Are these gloves machine washable? How well do they hold up after a few uses?
Jay E.
Binbrook, HI
I use deva curl products daily and yet I've never seen this at the store. What are the benefits ?
Jennifer S.
Lakeland, FL
DevaCurl DevaGloves It takes almost 30 minutes to thoroughly dry my curly hair. It's just past my shoulders. Has anyone used these? What was your experience like?
Natibel M.
Hagerstown, MD
The towel is not enough?
Eureka C.
Do I need both or just one for dominant hand ?