DevaCurl DevaDryer & DevaFuser uploaded by Crystal J.DevaCurl DevaDryer & DevaFuser uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY DEVACURL #54 in Hair Dryers

What does it do?

The innovative, hand-shaped DevaFuser delivers 360-degree airflow to completely surround curls - even at the root which speeds up the drying process. The patented ergonomic design enhances your natural curls or waves, while creating body and lift due to easy positioning at the crown. Curls look beautifully defined and frizz-free due the gentle drying of the DevaDryer & DevaFuser combination.

How do I use it?

•Begin by tilting your head to the side, placing the DevaFuser underneath curls at the scalp to dry the roots first. Gently remove and repeat drying roots all around your scalp.

•Then, cradle the ends of your curls in the DevaFuser and bring it up to the scalp so your hair is “scrunched” in the DevaFuser, and hold.  Gently remove and repeat the same motion to the rest of your hair.

Buy on Sephora*
Tish C.
Armstrong , BC
After 20 years of hating my curls, Deva saved the day! This blow dryer is good, but the diffuser is what seals the deal for me. It looks weird, but I've never achieved better results from any other diffuser (and I've tried them all) I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs some help loving their curls!!!
Meghavi L.
Ahmedabad
Well it's so different from another products comparing the look ... firstly it's kinda funny but it's really go well with my hair .... I definitely recommend this to my friends
Dana P.
Leicestershire
I used this hair dryer a lots off times I though to change it but then I change my mind and I both another one the same 😍☺☺ [product:garnier-fructis-haircare-sleek-&-shine-conditioner] [product:chi-original-1"-ceramic-hairstyling-iron] [product:l'oreal-hair-expertise-extraordinary-clay-mask]
Ana Laura V.
Vega Baja
It has made a big change in the way I care for my hair. I bought it at Sephora and it was worth it. I love the shape it makes everything easier. I have used it for more than a month and have effectively seen a change in my 3B curly hair type. I would definitely recommend it.
Amy F.
St, NL
This is an excellent product to purchase. I really enjoyed this but for sure. It is not to expensive for what it is. I would recommend this item to everyone I know. And I would defiantly consider buying again.
Mjed A.
Kingston, ON
I really like this product, it's worth a lot of thanks for this, it's so beautiful I do not know how I'm going to express its beauty I'll say thanks to the seller for this wonderful thing
Kat T.
Life! Every curly girl needs this in their life ok?! Buy it do yourself a favor and buy it. It saved my curls and gets my roots to be super curly and voluminious
Jaclyn D.
Calgary
I've personally never used the product but I have heard so many great things about it and it seems to work great so I guess I would recommend it
Cheryl M.
Glasgow
Not my favourite hairdryer used better it's ok products would use again if needs be but wouldn't buy again
Tzotzil C.
Cancún
The perfect idea but it takes MINUTES (a whole lota minutes) to dry my curls. I usually use it on weekends.
Sabrina B.
Where would I be able to purchase this DevaDryer or something similar to it? #CurlyGirl
Alicia B.
Sterling Heights
I've been looking for a product to tame my frizz and embrace my natural curls, just wondering if it's worth the money!?
Lenysa R.
Bronx , NY
I recently bought an universal diffuser at the beauty supply. I'm not a fan of it, but I already own a blower that I really like. Now I really love this hand concept because I feel like it gets in your scalp. Would this fit my blower or I need to buy the whole set? And doesn't it burn when place on the scalp? I mean it gets very close and it's hot air. 🤔 #curlygirl
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Does this work well for frizzy wavy hair? #curlygirl
Sara N.
Is this worth it? And can you use this blow dryer without the diffuser to blow hair or straight ?