DevaCurl DevaDryer & DevaFuser uploaded by Natalie B.DevaCurl DevaDryer & DevaFuser uploaded by Crystal R.DevaCurl DevaDryer & DevaFuser uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY DEVACURL #52 in Hair Dryers

What does it do?

The innovative, hand-shaped DevaFuser delivers 360-degree airflow to completely surround curls - even at the root which speeds up the drying process. The patented ergonomic design enhances your natural curls or waves, while creating body and lift due to easy positioning at the crown. Curls look beautifully defined and frizz-free due the gentle drying of the DevaDryer & DevaFuser combination.

How do I use it?

•Begin by tilting your head to the side, placing the DevaFuser underneath curls at the scalp to dry the roots first. Gently remove and repeat drying roots all around your scalp.

•Then, cradle the ends of your curls in the DevaFuser and bring it up to the scalp so your hair is “scrunched” in the DevaFuser, and hold.  Gently remove and repeat the same motion to the rest of your hair.

Buy on ULTA
Melissa M.
CHILDRESS, TX
I don't see what all the hype is about. For the price I expected a lot more. Its fine but so is my regular cheapo diffuser.
Suhaydee R.
New York
I'm not getting the back up with the you I know have been the wrong best app for the you have been a free great product so
Paige R.
I love Deva Curl products and tools! The diffuser and dryer got my curls dry quickly and soft! Definitely recommend this
Danielle A.
Haymarket, VA
all curly ladies should have this kit with the Deva Dryer and DevaFuser. Your hair would thank you overtime it was used!
Ash M.
Curly Girl Must Have!!!!!!!! I love this dryer gives my curls just the right bounce will never go back to a basic!!!
Andrea J.
Doral, FL
MY DREAM COME TRUE, this brand are amazing for my curls, its amazing for a healthy good shape, and its not hurt it
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
The best investment and curly hair woman can make. It works great. My curls are more silky smooth and healthy.
Carmelita D.
Biloxi
It's an okay dryer. The price is ridiculous for the results to be the same as a regular dryer with a Diffuser.
Brenda G.
I love this one is perfect for drying my curly freezy hair .
Really easy to use and it keeps my curls intact.
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
This dryer works so fast, and makes my hair look amazingly silky! So easy to use! Also the fuser is amazing!
Sabrina B.
Where would I be able to purchase this DevaDryer or something similar to it? #CurlyGirl
Alicia B.
Sterling Heights
I've been looking for a product to tame my frizz and embrace my natural curls, just wondering if it's worth the money!?
Lenysa R.
Bronx , NY
I recently bought an universal diffuser at the beauty supply. I'm not a fan of it, but I already own a blower that I really like. Now I really love this hand concept because I feel like it gets in your scalp. Would this fit my blower or I need to buy the whole set? And doesn't it burn when place on the scalp? I mean it gets very close and it's hot air. 🤔 #curlygirl
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Does this work well for frizzy wavy hair? #curlygirl
Sara N.
Is this worth it? And can you use this blow dryer without the diffuser to blow hair or straight ?