DevaCurl DevaDryer & DevaFuser uploaded by Crystal J.DevaCurl DevaDryer & DevaFuser uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY DEVACURL #49 in Hair Dryers

What does it do?

The innovative, hand-shaped DevaFuser delivers 360-degree airflow to completely surround curls - even at the root which speeds up the drying process. The patented ergonomic design enhances your natural curls or waves, while creating body and lift due to easy positioning at the crown. Curls look beautifully defined and frizz-free due the gentle drying of the DevaDryer & DevaFuser combination.

How do I use it?

•Begin by tilting your head to the side, placing the DevaFuser underneath curls at the scalp to dry the roots first. Gently remove and repeat drying roots all around your scalp.

•Then, cradle the ends of your curls in the DevaFuser and bring it up to the scalp so your hair is “scrunched” in the DevaFuser, and hold.  Gently remove and repeat the same motion to the rest of your hair.

Buy on Sephora*
Samantha S.
A great blow dryer and diffuser combination that helps create the perfect curls and body for your hair
Martha Q.
I love this blow dryer!!! Hands down one of the best! Along with the defuser! It works amazingly!!!
Christine.Marie<3 H.
Martin, TN
Great product! Durable and works quickly at drying even the thickest hair! Recommend this to anyone
Aglaia K.
Oceanside
Love this brand! It helps me love my unruly curls and tames the frizz. It'll last you forever!
🇺🇸✈️🇰🇷 W.
Staunton, VA
I love this new invention. You can’t find this anywhere tho. Have to go to a target or Walmart
Tabitha M.
Mt Sterling, KY
This the absolute best dryer for curly hair . It’s not the cheapest but does amazing job .
Vanessa P.
Staten Island, NY
Love love love my deva curl deva dryer and diffuser 😘😍. I got it from sephora and love it.
Jαyᴍe L.
Enon, OH
Love. Gets the hair dry so much quicker than a normal hair blow dryer. Do recommend to all
Brittany N.
Dixon, KY
I love this product. It works perfectly for my thick, curly and unruly hair. Dries quick
Meghavi L.
Ahmedabad
Well it's so different from another products comparing the look ... firstly it's kinda funny but it's really go well with my hair .... I definitely recommend this to my friends
Sabrina B.
Where would I be able to purchase this DevaDryer or something similar to it? #CurlyGirl
Alicia B.
Sterling Heights
I've been looking for a product to tame my frizz and embrace my natural curls, just wondering if it's worth the money!?
Lenysa R.
Bronx , NY
I recently bought an universal diffuser at the beauty supply. I'm not a fan of it, but I already own a blower that I really like. Now I really love this hand concept because I feel like it gets in your scalp. Would this fit my blower or I need to buy the whole set? And doesn't it burn when place on the scalp? I mean it gets very close and it's hot air. 🤔 #curlygirl
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Does this work well for frizzy wavy hair? #curlygirl
Sara N.
Is this worth it? And can you use this blow dryer without the diffuser to blow hair or straight ?